Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2005 Nation's Cup - tournament banter

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 24, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
john said:
Canada 5 - 1 Fiji

First the park was in tremendous shape for tonights match vs Fiji out at the Temple in Surrey.

We were very average early on but as we gathered legs found things rather comfortable vs a very young Fiji side............with the exception being the Fiji Flash who played every position out there tonight.

Onto Scotland tomorrow night................hey Mr. Surrey United, we are in white.

Cheers,

John
where and at what is this game being played?

zenga

Dec 1, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Italy v India tonight @ 7. Dont know exactly where but I think its at the Temple of the Alex Fraser???

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Johnny boy, the game is on the turf. Walks is the ref and it's been stated all ref fees will be donated straight back to the Scotland beer cooler, frankly it would be rude if he didn't.
Onto Scotland tomorrow night................hey Mr. Surrey United, we are in white.
I think we're in blue but, if Ak has anything to do with it we'll be wearing tank tops and capri's...anyone know how to get to the nearest Mari Posa?

club_i_champ

Dec 6, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Regs,

Any progress with the Bookie events for Nations? Anyone suggested any odds yet?

Anyone think they know who is going all the way this year?

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
CIC,

Working on it now. A straight predictions will be up in a sec. Keep your pants on. Please!

john

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Knvb...........no problem about all of Walks' money going to your cooler............we don't plan on paying him anyways.

Leftonly

Jul 18, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
KNVB - No tank tops, we want to look good, and we have seen your midsection, and the size of that ass would kill the look of a good set of capri's.

How you ended up on Scotland many of us are unsure. I guess we will introduce ourselves on Saturday morning, can't make the game tonight.

SC

Jul 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I just got back from the pitch and they're looking fine (especially the oval). Of course, field #4 is in fine form rolling hills and all. :rolleyes: All I could do was visualize how far away from the beer garden the ladies will be. Well, at least we're not at a different site :wa: (sorry O-38s).

Ralph, you escaped at a good time last night. The prep for Nations was on last night. After finishing off your drinks, I invested in 3 doubles at the Landing, and then some sorry ass(es) decided it would be fun to polish off a 24 of crap Bud down at the dyke :eek:.

My head hurts, but knowing that I stumped 6 people with my Rock Trivia knowledge of Loverboy helps with the sweet outcome today :D

Ralph - we match up on Sunday 11:30am.

Good luck Nations this weekend :wa:

+the first and only women's coach at Nations Cup SC :cool:

club_i_champ

Dec 6, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
KNVB, quality work with the predictions thread.

SC, I know the beer garden seems far away from a top the Boyd 4 hills, but it only means that as the first ever ladies coach, you get to do it in style with bevies from the ol' Civic trunk. :D

SC

Jul 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
What I meant was...'I'm the only female coach'...sounds a bit better :eek:

Mackers,
How's you're squad keeping? ;)

CIC, what about parking the VW so we can dip into your 'boot' for a change? :eek:

mackers

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
SC,

The squad is depleting daily, have had two girls bail on me and a couple others committed only one of the days :( How's Ireland doing, any better than last week ? We still have enough numbers but our bench is considerably smaller now which could hurt us.

Cheers, mackers.

club_i_champ

Dec 6, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
SC said:
CIC, what about parking the VW so we can dip into your 'boot' for a change? :eek:

Why the eek icon BTW? You saying I don't share with you often enough? Unfortunately as you well know, the VW ain't mine, so I can't help you dip into that, but I know some trees that you haven't seen in awhile. :D :wa:

SC

Jul 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Smackers,

I'll put on the boots if I have to to make this thing go. It's taken up way too much of my time so let's make it worth it. Sucks to those who have bailed. :knvb: I'm frankly tired of people commiting, then uncommiting. Next year we'll have everyone and their 'sister' wanting to play :)

We had another handfull of players out tonight. BUT it was nice to see what was happening with the guys (I don't think I've ever seen Notty do so many sit-ups/push-ups in my life :eek: ). I just wish we'd asked him to bring out the BBQ for a post social. :)

CIC,
You're too sensative babycakes ;) . I'm hoping that Ballbaby and KNVB will keep me away from those trees this year. No drinking for me before our first game :eek:. It makes me wish we were playing at 9am :mad: .
+SC

john

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Scotland 2 - 2 Canada

Well the Scots showed that they are the class of the tourny heading into this weekend. We did get a draw but from a standpoint of play I think they had the edge........plus KNVB was in net for a half.

Good luck to all this weekend,

John

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Ahh, what is it you're trying to say there John? Fletcher was in net for the first goal I think... a goal that even I would have been embarrassed to count. Or is this another case of your giant arse getting in the way of innocent players trying to run with-in 50 meters of you? BTW, after 4 hours at Emergency, JB is doing well. I'll have youknow he only now, has to go a see a plastic surgeon to sort his buggered digit out. Poor lad won't be able to pick or wank for a month.

J_B

Jul 22, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
knvb said:
Ahh, what is it you're trying to say there John? Fletcher was in net for the first goal I think... a goal that even I would have been embarrassed to count. Or is this another case of your giant arse getting in the way of innocent players trying to run with-in 50 meters of you? BTW, after 4 hours at Emergency, JB is doing well. I'll have youknow he only now, has to go a see a plastic surgeon to sort his buggered digit out. Poor lad won't be able to pick or wank for a month.
I am alive however in a lot of pain after the doctors twisting my fingers. Beaker is right i am off to see the plastic surgeon tomorrow as they have put the bone back together. (compound fracture on my left index finger [metacarpal], for those doctors out there). I will try to make an appereance however it might only be in the beer garden.

Cheers

twisted digits

mackers

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
SC,

Can't wait to see you play this weekend, it's been awhile hey ;) I'm glad you gals are still in it this weekend, I all goes well with the Women's division !

Cheers, mackers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0