Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2005 Nation's Cup - tournament banter

Status
Not open for further replies.

SC

Jul 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Well you must have been drunk the other night...Mackers is headlining the show for Canada. :confused: Aren't you stepping up for the English???? :confused: :confused:

Well, this is looking really bad and I hate to say it but we've had so many people bail on the team... Dap, I've seen you wear long hair, any chance of putting on a sport bra and running your bag off 1:00pm on Saturday July 23rd?

+scscrapingupateam :( :mad:

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
SC said:
Well, this is looking really bad and I hate to say it but we've had so many people bail on the team..

Don't worry SC, the Girls of Nations Cup can be just like the Croatians of the past, they show up for the tourney, but really it is just to look pretty in the Beer Garden, they never get any kind of result :D .

HOS very happy there is no Croatian O-30 team this year and all he has to do is take out those soft English Spice Girls.

By the way, rumour has it (Fastshow) or is it (Terry) that Ally McCoist (sp.) could be joining the Scotland O-30's team again this year, he may just help out in the Beer Garden to settle down all the Celtic cnuts.

hos

This should help to stir up Bronco and Cappy

Zaurrini

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Croatia 3 Greece 3

Croatia are an experienced side that capatalized on our mistakes.
I thought we held the ball well in the first half, and were unlucky to not have a goal.
Croatia were up 3 at half....

They sat back a little, and we came on strong with three quick ones.

A good run-a-bout.

Croatia seemed to be missing a couple players, but we'll be happy with the result.

We play India on Tuesday night.

SC

Jul 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
HOS,

I hope to see you in the corner sporting the 'umbrella'. I wouldn't want the tourney to be any other way...Pilsner in hand :wa:

BTW, I'm glad I sorted Ralph out tonight, otherwise he'd show up coaching the wrong team :D .

The beer garden is in clear view...

Ralph Wiggum

Jun 10, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Bloody 'ell, we're the English? makes for a long day Saturday, not much chance of game 2 being played (or coached) sober. :rolleyes:

Dapotayto

Oct 2, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
SC said:
Dap, I've seen you wear long hair, any chance of putting on a sport bra and running your bag off 1:00pm on Saturday July 23rd?

Er, well, it may be may only chance to play in the Nations Cup, so maybe. Do I need to shave my legs?

SC

Jul 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Ralph, it's a good thing they don't open the beer garden on Friday night ;)

Dap, I'll take you anyway you come... :)

Dapotayto

Oct 2, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Oooookay. So, to deflect, ah, get back on topic, who is the favorite in the open division? That is which team has the best odds of winning not who is the favorite soccer player. Any TTPers playing and who for? I need to know who to cheer against, ah, for. Besides SC and her gang of leprechauns that is.

john

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Not too stir the pot but Canada has a game vs Fiji at the Temple Tuesday night............7:00pm kickoff! Anyone wanna take bets which game gets played?????

Sorry Sandy but I need to find out one way or another :rolleyes:

John

Leftonly

Jul 18, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Interested to hear what the squads are looking like for the weekend. Here are rumours out right now....

- Scotland with Dutch transfers, Veer and KNVB, a few other Surrey boys, i guess a little Millar has some influence. Also a first - a pre tourney game.
- Croatia with more pre season games than sunderland, and enough for two teams, and bronco down about 20lbs with a new baby girl on this past weekend.
- Smallsy - how are the champs looking? Mark Rogers back playing, rumour has it he retired this year.

Any chance in a TTP pool for the tourney?

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Leftonly said:
Any chance in a TTP pool for the tourney?
You mean some bookie events are a full-on pool with entry fees?

Bookie events are doable... who wants to set the odds?

john

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Canada 5 - 1 Fiji

First the park was in tremendous shape for tonights match vs Fiji out at the Temple in Surrey.

We were very average early on but as we gathered legs found things rather comfortable vs a very young Fiji side............with the exception being the Fiji Flash who played every position out there tonight.

Onto Scotland tomorrow night................hey Mr. Surrey United, we are in white.

Cheers,

John

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0