Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2005 Men's B Provincial Cup

Status
Not open for further replies.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
shaven said:
Hmm, that's a tough call...I'd say, speaking from first-hand experience, that the All-Blacks would match up well against the young girls and Petty Four-Leafed Clover, but if the teddy bears come off the bench with some quality substitution minutes, a la Ole Gunner-style, they could prove to be a handful for the All-Blacks defence. Based upon the All-Blacks difficulty in dealing with bulljive and his patented 'shuck and jive,' I'd say the teddy bears would prove to be the X-factor that put Kiss-me-I'm-Irish and his little ladies over the top. :eek:

However, there is rumour that the All-Blacks may have thoughts of signing up some Cabbage Patch Kids to counteract the teddy bear factor, so the upper hand may swing back in their favour if this comes to pass.

~Shaven :D

I think you're on to something there, Shaven. The Cabbage Patch Kids would counter the teddy bears. :)

shaven

Sep 17, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
big juggs said:
to cool for school, sipping some gin and juice...All ya sucka

You know BJ, and by the way nice choice of TTP moniker, no way THAT'S going to be a target for redicule :rolleyes: , apparently the smell from the dike out there in Ditchmond has permeated into your brain and affected your thought processes, of course given that you had anything solid going on upstairs beforehand. Gin and juice??? To cool for school??? (note the spelling of 'to', must be a Ditchmond High Grad) All ya sucka??? (Dopeashell, you must appreciate this line, bud ;) )

Hummer boy, are you for real??? :rolleyes: Oh, wait...with witless posting like yours, I'm inclined to think you're just a figment of my imagination. Must be the gin and juice kicking in... :eek:

~Shaven

leftrightout

Jun 5, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
big juggs said:
Enough enough ladies. All-blacks rocks. We are the champions. We will be going for the QUAD next year. So what if we by accident fielded a suspended player. It's too late to change the results SUCKERS. BC Soccer won't have the balls to change things. We all know that. The NK trained can be derailed but not this one. We the all might all-blacks.

QUAD QUAD QUAD. Kyle will be passing the cup around

Just curious, what titles did all blacks win this year?

bulljive

Nov 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
leftrightout said:
Just curious, what titles did all blacks win this year?

Best premier div 2 team. special consideration was also given to number 14 there illegal player for being the biggest pussy in the lower mainland. Next year I hear they are going for the quad

Dapotayto

Oct 2, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
bulljive said:
special consideration was also given to number 14 there illegal player for being the biggest pussy in the lower mainland. Next year I hear they are going for the quad

I don't know, Jenna Jaimeson was in town recently and that would definitely be the biggest pussy around. Its seriously huge, seriously. I heard Darth Vader hid the Death Star in her clam so the rebels couldn't find it but of course Luke Skywalker turned out to be a bit of a pussy too and found it pretty easily. Its also rumoured she was menstruating and Vader thought his black leather jumpsuit and the colour red clashed. Take your pick, I guess.

wayne's world

Jun 5, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
big juggs said:
we can challenge you and beat you FV badly for another cup. then we can brag about the QUINT QUINT QUINT QUINT QUINT

to cool for school, sipping some gin and juice from the Keith Millar Cup. All ya sucka :knvb: :wa: :bronco: Let's all thank BC Soccer. You've done well.

QUINT QUINT QUINT QUINT QUINT

Kyle hide the cup well, there are losers out there who would love to get a hold of it.

I think the allblacks here are referring to five fingers shoved up there ass during their parade. fist fist fist fist fist

Have a big drink of jiss and juice from the Keith Millar Cup especially #14 the midfielder. You deserve it. gulp gulp gulp

Two - Seven

Jun 12, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
big juggs said:
obviously the all-blacks have played by the books and all the rules and there is no evidence against us. BC Soccer totally agrees. so bulljive keep dreaming of winning something, especially quad quad quad quad. If we have to, we'll played it all over again and go 5-0 against all you muppets. :knvb: :wa: :bronco:

Can you all say quad!!!!

All Blavks are the flukiest team in the world. Not much talent but finds ways to win. In addition, they'r all Fossils!

deleted-dope

Not Bright
Jan 26, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
im over all the allwack sh*t..they won but admitted they cheated so im okay with that..the only thing that pisses me off now is that Two-Seven (whoever this is) would rather write 5 post each with one line then conform to a paragraph like most other people would....

walls

Feb 17, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
big juggs said:
kyle, henderson, and no boys can bring it around the ho zone for you valley boys so you can have a sip of it. :D :D

why don't you just stop by the mattress(MATCHES) where we'll all be banging you're moms :eek: :wa: !!!!

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
where we'll all be banging you're moms

Walls,

That has to be one of the funniest things EVER posted on here. I've never heard that one before. Is it yours? I particularly enjoyed the way you purposely used the wrong " you're ". Well done, m8, that has to be post of the month. Where do you come up with this stuff?

WallsforpresidentofNBCcomedy

P.S. I forgot to mention the 'MATTRESS"(Matches) was top drawer too.

wayne's world

Jun 5, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Two - Seven said:
They fluked out and won the league and the League cup in November. Truly, the All Blacks are the flukiest team!

not as flukey as Michael Jackson getting off. The shite-blacks didn't really have a parade did they on No 3 road or was it really just a circle jerk at the flying beaver. Either way, Michael J is really the luckiest person on earth.

wonderballs

Jun 12, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
lots of talk about a bunch of crappy games - you beeeatchs sound like you should be in MWSL. Advil Junkie should be on the disciplinary board...anyone got a rule book and rectal thermometer to stick up his ass?

advil junkie

Jun 5, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
wonderballs said:
lots of talk about a bunch of crappy games - you beeeatchs sound like you should be in MWSL. Advil Junkie should be on the disciplinary board...anyone got a rule book and rectal thermometer to stick up his ass?

Wonderballs,
how much will the Dragons pay me to stick it up my ass? Apparantly paying your players is the only way the Dragons managed to finish second in the Richmond league.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0