Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2005 Men's B Provincial Cup

Status
Not open for further replies.

abcd

Jun 5, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
bulljive said:
It doesn't hurt except for the matter of 1000 dollars for the official protest.

with all the beer cans in the FVSL, that's not much :knvb: :wa: With some pretty good evidence, your team probably will win, thus no cost since they will refund the $50 bucks back. That's what 5 pitchers of beer in Surrey. And damn fewer drinks if it's in yaletown.

bulljive you can tell us what they say or not say

big juggs

Jun 9, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Enough enough ladies. All-blacks rocks. We are the champions. We will be going for the QUAD next year. So what if we by accident fielded a suspended player. It's too late to change the results SUCKERS. BC Soccer won't have the balls to change things. We all know that. The NK trained can be derailed but not this one. We the all might all-blacks.

QUAD QUAD QUAD. Kyle will be passing the cup around

walls

Feb 17, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
just forwarded your post to bc soccer along with the link to this thread. i'm sure they'll be interested in some of this shite but especially yours BJ. way to make your first post a good one. thumbs up!!!!

big juggs

Jun 9, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Vaselos said:
Richmond League wins another! You FVSLers and the rest of you better recognize cause it looks like BC trophy will stay in Richmond more many years to come :bronco: North Delta give me a break, house the 2hr commute to work Valley boys.

Congrat's to Kyle and the All Blacks!

Vaselos, couldn't have said it any better. Kyle and the boys will be part of the parade that is going on No 3 Road Saturday. All are welcome. :knvb: :wa: :bronco: BC Soccer already threw away the game reports yesterday, so did we. So no proof. Oh so sorry,

QUAD QUAD QUAD QUAD

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Congratulations, Big Juggs! IT's always nice to see the title stay in Richmond where it belongs. The best league in the province. Absolutely. BTW, my money is on the Dragons to win the quad next year. :D

Dapotayto

Oct 2, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
walls said:
just forwarded your post to bc soccer along with the link to this thread. way to make your first post a good one. thumbs up!!!!

I have to admit I got a chuckle out of that one from Walls.

All this suspension shite is driving me crazy though. Here's a hypothetical question. What if I played in the B provincials and I was wearing suspenders while hanging from the goalposts, travelling faster than the speed of light and refusing to believe it was actually happening? In this scenario I, my shorts, time and my belief are all suspended. What the fcuk happens now, does somebody file a protest with BC Soccer?

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dapotayto said:
I have to admit I got a chuckle out of that one from Walls.

All this suspension shite is driving me crazy though. Here's a hypothetical question. What if I played in the B provincials and I was wearing suspenders while hanging from the goalposts, travelling faster than the speed of light and refusing to believe it was actually happening? In this scenario I, my shorts, time and my belief are all suspended. What the fcuk happens now, does somebody file a protest with BC Soccer?

That's easy. There is no sound. ;)

big juggs

Jun 9, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
walls said:
have fun at your circle jerk parade!!

WAD WAD WAD WAD

kyle, henderson, and no boys can bring it around the ho zone for you valley boys so you can have a sip of it. :D :D

the quad sounds so good. dragons got no chance for the quad shamrock. wezzzzzz to strong :knvb: :wa: :bronco: :D

bulljive

Nov 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Captain Shamrock said:
Congratulations, Big Juggs! IT's always nice to see the title stay in Richmond where it belongs. The best league in the province. Absolutely. BTW, my money is on the Dragons to win the quad next year. :D

I totally agree Captain richmond is the best div 2 league in the province. A premier league considered equivilent to a FvSL div 2 league now thats bush league soccer. I wonder who would win between shamrock(who i like to refer to as petty) his team of young girls and there teddy bears vs Richmond allblacks.

big juggs

Jun 9, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
bulljive said:
I totally agree Captain richmond is the best div 2 league in the province. A premier league considered equivilent to a FvSL div 2 league now thats bush league soccer. I wonder who would win between shamrock(who i like to refer to as petty) his team of young girls and there teddy bears vs Richmond allblacks.

obviously the all-blacks have played by the books and all the rules and there is no evidence against us. BC Soccer totally agrees. so bulljive keep dreaming of winning something, especially quad quad quad quad. If we have to, we'll played it all over again and go 5-0 against all you muppets. :knvb: :wa: :bronco:

Can you all say quad!!!!

Gurps

Mar 28, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
big juggs said:
boys will be part of the parade that is going on No 3 Road Saturday.

No 3 Road richmond. :(

That has to be the scariest drive around. Cars coming from every direction, random stops in the middle of the road, random u-turns, the list goes on.And now throw in a parade, and this has the makings of a disaster, especially if Walls, Bulljive and all the other FVSL'ers show up in their tractors and 4 X 4's to "crash" the party. ( pun intended)

No 3 Road Richmond.....you never know what to expect. :(

deleted-dope

Not Bright
Jan 26, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
big juggs said:
obviously the all-blacks have played by the books and all the rules and there is no evidence against us. BC Soccer totally agrees. so bulljive keep dreaming of winning something, especially quad quad quad quad. If we have to, we'll played it all over again and go 5-0 against all you muppets. :knvb: :wa: :bronco:

Can you all say quad!!!!

i know we'd beat you buddy...put the cup on the line pus*y...you barley tied us....F-A-G

bulljive

Nov 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Gurps said:
No 3 Road richmond. :(

That has to be the scariest drive around. Cars coming from every direction, random stops in the middle of the road, random u-turns, the list goes on.And now throw in a parade, and this has the makings of a disaster, especially if Walls, Bulljive and all the other FVSL'ers show up in their tractors and 4 X 4's to "crash" the party. ( pun intended)

No 3 Road Richmond.....you never know what to expect. :(

I done did think I going to show up to dis parade. Me cletus, my cousin jo jack. I actually live on the beach in white rock enjoy richmond.

big juggs

Jun 9, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
dopeashell said:
i know we'd beat you buddy...put the cup on the line pus*y...you barley tied us....HAIL TO THE CHAMPION ALL_BLACKS

you couldn't carry our water bottles H-O-M-O. If you protest, maybe you'll get a chance to replay. Never gonna happen because your too stupid to complain. And we accidently misplaced the game reports Damn. :wa: :knvb: :bronco:

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
BTW, has anyone else on this thread ACTUALLY won a QUAD? :confused: :D

Your odds of a QUAD are at 1000/1. The Dragons is at about 30/1 right now, according to Willhill's latest odd.

Quadthisbullwanksalot

big juggs

Jun 9, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
dopeashell is a fag said:
i know we'd beat you buddy...put the cup on the line pus*y...you barley tied us....F-A-G

we can challenge you and beat you FV badly for another cup. then we can brag about the QUINT QUINT QUINT QUINT QUINT

to cool for school, sipping some gin and juice from the Keith Millar Cup. All ya sucka :knvb: :wa: :bronco: Let's all thank BC Soccer. You've done well.

QUINT QUINT QUINT QUINT QUINT

Kyle hide the cup well, there are losers out there who would love to get a hold of it.

shaven

Sep 17, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
bulljive said:
I wonder who would win between shamrock(who i like to refer to as petty) his team of young girls and there teddy bears vs Richmond allblacks.

Hmm, that's a tough call...I'd say, speaking from first-hand experience, that the All-Blacks would match up well against the young girls and Petty Four-Leafed Clover, but if the teddy bears come off the bench with some quality substitution minutes, a la Ole Gunner-style, they could prove to be a handful for the All-Blacks defence. Based upon the All-Blacks difficulty in dealing with bulljive and his patented 'shuck and jive,' I'd say the teddy bears would prove to be the X-factor that put Kiss-me-I'm-Irish and his little ladies over the top. :eek:

However, there is rumour that the All-Blacks may have thoughts of signing up some Cabbage Patch Kids to counteract the teddy bear factor, so the upper hand may swing back in their favour if this comes to pass.

~Shaven :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0