Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2005 Knights League Summer Soccer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Soccer Mom

Nov 30, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
alphlex said:
Questionable, your joking right. I had the ball in my hands when he took out my knee.

After that tho we played like shite. I guess being one up we thought it would be easier but you guys just didnt quit.

i was about 20 yards away when it happend, and you did not have the ball in your hands dude. if you did, it was milliseconds before our forward went for the ball too so there's no way to avoid that. you were well out of your net and it was a 50/50 ball. either way, got the piss taken out of you and your team. NEXT!

amazing_hands

Oct 7, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
walls said:
also i heard that surrey united is the cat team to surrey united in van metro. any truth to this? if not where do they play winter?

The SU is the 2cat team for Surrey in the winter and also defending Knight league champs. I played in their first game this summer and we looked like crap but they'll definitely be back near the top by the end of the summer.

Kevin Hector

Apr 9, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
The Royals played us hard last week and I have been saying all along we haven't been playing our best soccer good thing our Captain is back from Jolly Old' England he'll make a big difference we got a big game tonight against Surrey Raiders? from what number 10 from teh Royals told me it should be interesting see how many of them show up to Butt Fcuk nowhere and soccer mom it will be a big step up for us next year we have to start playing better hats of to the Royals they went down a man and did what they had to do we thought the game was ours and sat back and it killed us oh well next time should be good we have never beaten Twassawsen even back when they played div 3 two years ago

Kevin Hector

Apr 9, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Well I just got in from the Pub after we won again Surrey play hard a little bit dirty at times number 15 go play HAAAWKEY that being said they are a solid team they moved the ball well there sweeper was there best player by a mile #19 great game,if our strikers could finish we would be deadly, thank god for our keeper in the shoot out I know we would win he was solid again strikers have to start making runs and finish some of those chances (I'm one to talk) LOL I could have had two myself keeper stopped me twice oh well next time and Twassawsen that was the first time in over two year we had ever been kept of the sheet good job again.

Soccer Mom

Nov 30, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Kevin Hector said:
Twassawsen that was the first time in over two year we had ever been kept of the sheet good job again.

cheers to that...

tsawwassen over white rock united 5-2 last night. coulda easily been 5-0, but they got a couple shitty goals, one off a rolling on the ground header that bounced off the post, and the next off a passback that our keeper was unable to control. i'll take the win, but the shutout would've been nice. who got next?

walls

Feb 17, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Soccer Mom said:
cheers to that...

tsawwassen over white rock united 5-2 last night. coulda easily been 5-0, but they got a couple shitty goals

pretty damn close prediction eh sm ;) .

walls

Feb 17, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Kevin Hector said:
that was the first time in over two year we had ever been kept of the sheet good job again.

sorry to do this to ya hector, but ndnbu kept you guys off the sheet last time we met up in winter :D .
cheers.

walls

Feb 17, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
played alderhole on tues. we won 2-0, and it really could have been worse. its very hard to concentrate on the game when their sweeper is stealing free kicks from everyone else on the team, swearing at his keeper, and telling everyone how to play the game. keep it up eduardo(or whatever your name is)its the most comical shite i've ever seen on a soccer pitch. only 10 players and a half cut keeper but we got the job done. good show boys!!

Kevin Hector

Apr 9, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Walls buddy you got the score backwards last time we played you guys was two seasons ago and we won 5-0 our #8 had all five goals and he was only 17 at the time, I can't remeber how we did against you guys when you came out to Ridge earlier that season but I know we scored a few then as well you must be thinking of the Miners, oh walls watch out for the Raiders #15 on the back line thinks he's in the NHL :D

walls

Feb 17, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
i didn't get a copy this week either. can anybody tell me where NDNBU is playing tonight????????

Cheemak

Jan 27, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
What kind of Mickey Mouse Operation is the Knights Leauge running???
Walls - do we have a game tonight or what????

Soccer Mom

Nov 30, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
ya, as much as i appreciate those doing the job in the executive on a volunteer basis, if you're gonna do it, do it right. the royals were suppose to have a game tonight, we had our whole team out minus one cuz of work and one cuz of injury. anyways, other team doesn't show up, we call the league, appearently they sent our manager an e-mail saying the other team couldn't field a team, but our manager didn't recieve the e-mail at all.

is it that hard to pick up the phone for a minute? it's pretty shitty when we have a couple guys come all the way in from vancouver only to be left in a mishap like this.

Kevin Hector

Apr 9, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
well we won again against Aldergrove we had 11 guys for this game Ref was spot on not much to say about this game it was boring I heard the aldergrove players saying we looked gay in all white? but that's ok I know how great that fcuking green looks soooooooooooooo much better oh and we won that's all that matters but thanks for the fashion tips I heard Calvin Fcuking Klien will be asking Aldergrove for some help with his clothing line as Aldergrove is the Fashion capital of Canada, please is that how you get up for a game? both keepers made good saves our wonder kid finally scored and new guy #3 great header he was the man of the match controlled the Mid should have scored more can't wait for next weeks game against NDUNB might be a challenge see how many we get out for that one. Cheers Walls

walls

Feb 17, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
we play you guys next tuesday kh?? who are you blowin to get a copy of next weeks schedule :D . gonna be a good tilt.

Soccer Mom

Nov 30, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
uhhh, our manager was saying we (tsaw. royals) play NDUNB next week? check your sources kevin....i might be in the wrong, but that's what i heard.

walls

Feb 17, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
recieved an email from jb yesterday showing the schedules for the 14th but nothing for the 7th. i have no idea who, or where we play???????????
this isn't even micky........this is fcukin minnie mouse!!!!!!!!!!!
any info would be helpful.

Kevin Hector

Apr 9, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
It came straight from the horses mouth about who we play but then again I agree with walls on this one who the hell are we playing???

Soccer Mom

Nov 30, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Tsaw. Royals over NDUND 5-1. tied 0-0 after 1st half, then the royals decided to start trying just a wee bit, putting 3 goals into the net in the first 5 mins of the 2nd half. maybe next time walls.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0