Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2005 Knights League Summer Soccer

Status
Not open for further replies.

walls

Feb 17, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Knights League Summer Soccer

the knights league kicked off the summer season last night, so lets here how everyone fended. also if anybody knows where a propper schedule or a listing as to which teams are in what divisions can be found then let me know.
GOOD LUCK TO ALL!!!

walls

Feb 17, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Knights League Summer Soccer

NDNBU 3-Tsawassen Royals 2
a good start for us against one of the better div2 squads from the winter season. it was a very hard fought game that had its moments but for the most part it was clean. highlight of this game came about 15mins into the second when a cross from the corner was put far stick for a streaking striker and t-towns center back(about 6'3) leaped staight up with both arms extended and corralled the ball like Sir Charles Barkley in his prime. no card given???? but the ensuing PK was slotted to make the score 2-1. never seen anything quite like it. the best part was the guy argued the PK call???

outkast

Jan 30, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money

black knights play this monday at pitt river against so ive heard the blue bells. SID?? SIIIIIID??

Big T

Oct 1, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money

SUFC 5 - Whalley United 2

Most of our CAT team is playing in the Div 2 of this league. Not much of a game as we lead 5 - 0 and they scored a couple late while we were coasting.

TheRob

Jul 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

outkast said:
black knights play this monday at pitt river against so ive heard the blue bells. SID?? SIIIIIID??
Wrong league Outkast. That is the Tri Cities League.

This Bud's 4 You

Mar 10, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
sufc had a great game against whalley...as their forward had an unbelivable outing scoring 3 great goals in leading the sufc team to victory...keep up the great work boys

walls

Feb 17, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
titans over sfc stars in pk's. 2-2 tie after full time. surrey's first shooter shanked it, titans didn't miss.

burkee&nonis

Aug 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
SUFC 2 Tri-Cities 2

It was a good game despite us missing a few players last night. We lost in free kicks with David Samra missing another from the penalty marker. :eek:

Hurricane Power

Feb 27, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hurricanes over Pegasus in PKs. We were up 3-2 but gave up a late goal allowing Peg to tie it up. We did pick up 2 of a possible 3 points though by winning in PKs.

Bluenose

Nov 17, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
it was a good game we had with the stars, they are a wiley team and they get away with a lot, we were playing with a few new guys and with a few out of positions but overall a very nice way to start the summer considering how short handed we were. we fell behind early on what should have been a high foot as he nearly cleated one of ours in the face. our first came on a nice turn inside the box that was put in the far top corner. our second one was also very neatly tucked away as well. their second came off a poor judgement and with everyone out of position but their player's finish was remarkable as he slotted it home from 20 yards out. in pk's we just managed to put the ball past the keeper each time and they missed their first one, as walls already mentioned.

walls

Feb 17, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
surrey raiders 4-NDNBU 1. ouch!!! one pk and one own goal for surrey but they all count. the other 2 were nice goals. we were soooo flat and played horrible. surrey picked up about 15 young players and should be something to watch out for in div three next year. with only 2 subs and 2 backs for us it was bound to happen. next time.....there's always next time.

walls

Feb 17, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
GEU RAMS 1-0 NDNBU
nd started the game with 9 players and remained w/ only 9 until the 30min, but dominated ball posession in the first. played the rest of the match at even strength but with one of our strikers playing on a ankle sprain the entire game and had no subs. geu scored late in the first on a pk after our keep came out hard on a 50/50 ball with their striker. he got ball first but took a good chunk of the striker afterwords and they got the call and it was tucked away nicely by the striker. i think we had the better scoring chances but couldn't finish on our tired legs. this should be a great match-up next time around when we're at home with all our guys and don't have to travel to butt fcuk nowhere for a 7:30 start. very clean and well played match by both. looking forward to this match-up next year in div 2. congrats to the rams!!

Kevin Hector

Apr 9, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Cheers Walls our striker broke his wrist I just found out NDUNB played hard and it was well fought, it wasn't our best game we have played but we got the result NDUNB almost put us away unkucky on the free kick and a corner that was headed right to our keeper, NDUNB's keeper wasn't test much as we can't hit a cow in the ass with a shovel NDUNB number 7 and 10 really could cause some damage we won't take you guys lightly next time (not saying we did this time but you had no subs) you guys had more chances and should have put a few away with all our new faces I'm suprised we won our first two games...and it is butt fcuk nowhere as I live in the same town and it still takes me 30 mintues to get to the park??

walls

Feb 17, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
sorry to hear about your strikers wrist. he took a good knock and i noticed him favouring his arm when he spotted up. he definately earned his goal in that case. wish him a speedy recovery from us. at least our next match will be at 9:00pm so you don't have to rush from work to pitch. you may on the other hand want to invest in a hotel for the night :D . and don't worry, our lights stay on 'til 11:00 ;) .

Kevin Hector

Apr 9, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Cheers I'll let him know and the crazy thing was he went off then came back on and finished the game and went in hard for the ball the rest of the night to bad it happened in his first game ever for us he just moved to Canada from England not even two months ago, no kidding about the hotel room holly crap thats going to suck I'm taking the next day off work in that case I have no clue who we play next all our games are far away can't wait for the hour and a half drive to Tsawwassen we'll haev like 8 guys show for that one and 23 at our next home game always the case

alphlex

Apr 16, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
man i didnt even know he was injured, just found out, but then again, im all the way down the field. thats 2 players that are injured now since the other guy (i dont everyones name yet) may have fractured his shin

Bluenose

Nov 17, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
ND Titans 1-0 PFC

We were unfortunate to lose this game based on how well we played the second half of the game and their only goal came on a pk that was somewhat questionable as the player who committed the foul on our team usually accepts responsibility when he has done something and he did not. A clean game for the most part with loads of chances at either end. We were missing three of our better defenders through other responsibilities and injuries and of those that did show up about half were playing injured. PFC move the bal very well and are extremely strong through the middle third of the field yet seem cautious in both the defensive and offensive thirds. It was a good learning experience as we overcame a mediocre first half and really poured it on in the second and deserved to do better than a loss. Hats off to PFC, they are a good team.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0