Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2005 Knights League Summer Soccer

Status
Not open for further replies.

walls

Feb 17, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Kevin Hector said:
we have a nice big trophy sitting in our pub that says league champ's what do you have soccer mom??? no trophies???

you guys got a fcukin trophy????? what gives? what pub is it at? ND United coming out to claim the tin that is rightfully ours :D !!!!!!

Kevin Hector

Apr 9, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Walls you guys should have a trophy as well ours save Div3 A champs yours would be Div3 B champ's get in touch with F.V.S.L. and soccer mom I did run over you and scored so that's two things I'm bragging about Hodges, and I mean it when I give your team credit so I will leave it at that, we have never beat the Royals only one draw and three losses in our four meetings I honestly think #8 on your side is the best player I have played against #18 best of luck next season, say what you want about me I'm done with this I'm out for good my last post, good luck to NDUNB next season as well.

Kevin Hector

Apr 9, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
I changed my mind I'm back we won last night 5-0 against Aldergrove, anyone know the Royals game agaist Surrey went last night??? how did NDUNB do????

walls

Feb 17, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
NDNBU lost in shootouts. tied 2 up after 90mins. we had two sent off on reds, they had one sent off on two yellows, and i think there were at least 7-8 more yellows given out. funny thing is the game wasn't even chippy!!! gotta love the refs who are bigger than the game....... you are all my heros!!! that ends the summer league for us and i personally can say that i'm glad to have a little break and move on to the "real" soccer season. two weeks off then its time to get serious. anyone know when the divisional draws will be done for fvsl??????

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
walls said:
NDNBU lost in shootouts. tied 2 up after 90mins. we had two sent off on reds, they had one sent off on two yellows, and i think there were at least 7-8 more yellows given out. funny thing is the game wasn't even chippy!!! gotta love the refs who are bigger than the game....... you are all my heros!!! that ends the summer league for us and i personally can say that i'm glad to have a little break and move on to the "real" soccer season. two weeks off then its time to get serious. anyone know when the divisional draws will be done for fvsl??????

Div 2 soccer is serious :confused:

Kevin Hector

Apr 9, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Good game tonight Franchise nice goal and even better having the ladies out, and of course Div 2 is serious what else can you do in North Delta pissing on Surrey is only fun for so long right walls :D a little rumour I heard Dewdney Celtic have brought in some real good players and are looking for promotion five players from the prem??? could be interesting

Soccer Mom

Nov 30, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
royals got the piss taken out of us on thursday night by surrey united. 8-3. dunno what happend really. we were missing a few players but no one that would've changed the score. i think the issues were numbers and goalkeeping, we only had 1 sub (midfielder) while they had 4 or 5. so they kept on putting fresh legs up front and our D couldn't keep up, which also put a lot more pressure on our goalkeeper than he's been having all summer. add in being the hottest game we've played in all summer. no excuses of course ;)

tuesday night rematch, should be a good one as we'll have some more players there, and a keeper in net that hasn't just had his pride smashed to pieces.

bluebird

Mar 17, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
walls said:

dont these yellow and reds carry over into the winter league .....i know it worked the other way arround ..ie if you signed for a summer lg team it and sat a few games it wiped out any suspension from last year :confused:

Kevin Hector

Apr 9, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Big game on Tuesday for the Royals and Surrey United!!!!! can't wait to see who we get in the playoffs, never beat the Royals and one win and a lose against Surrey

Kevin Hector

Apr 9, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
We won a mean nothing game against a White Rock team that had 10 men to start the game and then went down to 9 because of a guy twisting his ankle and we only won 3-1 ???????????????? How did you guys do Soccermom???

Soccer Mom

Nov 30, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
royals over surrey united 2-0. clinching 1st place for us from what i've heard. 0-0 after 1st half. we scored with about 25 mins left in the 2nd. then we went down 2 players due to cards. scored another one with about 5 to play off a throughball/breakaway off the centre line by our centre back.

Kevin Hector

Apr 9, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
We played last night and lost 4-0, so the Royals play United in what looks to be a great final, other then the First ten minutes of this game it was closer then the score we couldn't finish on the few chances we had, it was tough going down by one in the first 15 sec of the game then they score two more and we are down 3-0 and only ten minutes of the game have gone by, they scored there fourth goal with a few mintues left on the clock, not much else to say we played hard but we just couldn't get any breaks good luck to Surrey United and the Royals all the best next winter also cheers Lads.

LSD

May 31, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Division One Playoff Final:

ND Titans 0 - Punjab FC 4

We lost one of our best players to injury at the start of the game, then 25 mins later we lost a player due to two yellow cards. After that PFC's possesion game was just way too strong for us to contend with them, it probably could have been worse if their forwards had any finish.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0