Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2005 Knights League Summer Soccer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Please keep the banter on topic here.

Start a new thread or post in the B provincials thread... I will delete the above posts once you do so.

Cheers,

~Regs.

B

Blahzay

I don't think that there is a website for the Knights League. I'm assuming that the North Delta Titans are in Division One because we just played Punjab FC, and apparently they were relegated from Premier due to lack of organization, not skill. But then again we have played the SFC Stars and they blow at soccer so I'm not too sure what's going on. What team are you playing for and what teams have you played so far?

This Bud's 4 You

Mar 10, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
im actually playing for GN right now and we played our first game with 9 players against PFC and lost and then we played the rangers and this past week we played some shite team that looked like they were out there to just start fights instead of play soccer..from what ive heard..i think we are in div 1 but i also play in the grad division

walls

Feb 17, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Blahzay said:
I'm assuming that the North Delta Titans are in Division One because we just played Punjab FC, and apparently they were relegated from Premier due to lack of organization, not skill. But then again we have played the SFC Stars and they blow at soccer so I'm not too sure what's going on.

sfc stars are in that division and the t-town royals are in ours for one reason, and one reason only........... there would be a fight if we played the stars(most likely) and the heads of this league are simply trying to prevent it. the stars came in 7th in 2b while the royals finished 3rd in 2a. if anyone has a better explanation for these teams swapping divisions i'd love to hear it.

just to let everyone know, this is how the divs go:

CANADIAN-hurricanes, tri-cities, nd lions, sfc pegasus, sufc red devils, storm fc, peace arch 1, akal fc 1

WESTERN CANADIAN- burnsview, langley untd, sapperton, clones, lobbans, cliff ave, poco thunder, sundowners

BC- pfc 1, nd titans, sfc stars, akal royals, stukatz fc, tunnel bandits, gn sporting 1

VALLEY- ndnb untd, aldergrove athl, wr untd, t-town royals, s.surrey selects, geu rams, surrey raiders, surrey untd

CITIES-sfc donegals, sufc 3, surrey storm, poco pacific, surrey heat, northland saints, s.surrey untd, whalley untd

GRAD-peace arch 2, sfc strikers, coquitlam city, pfc 2, guilford park, gn sporting 2

walls

Feb 17, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
ndnbu 3-1 wru
very clean game. we absolutely dominated, and should have had at least six. wru keep made some great saves and kept this one closer than it should have been. wru's goal came on a very weak pk call with no time left. they scored and the final whistle was blown without even spotting the ball at half again.

Soccer Mom

Nov 30, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
knights league should get a website, there are enough teams playing in it to warrant even the most simplest of websites just to post scores and standings....

t-royals beat aldergrove last week, 3-2 or something like that. and we beat some surrey team last night 5-2.

dunno what the deal was with the team swapping, or if that even had anything to do with us.....fukc i'm hungover.....

Stepchild

Jun 3, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
What league are the Rangers in? It seems we got screwed and put into some other league that we have been playing in for the last 10 years...PAU...TRICITIES..Whalley...SUFC... Thanks JB and J. Gaul, I guess we shall continue to lose to whatever teams we come up against in whatever league we are playing in. :D Seriously, what league are we in?
SSY#8, our new home for whatever league we are in............. :(

Kevin Hector

Apr 9, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
GEU Rams 2 South Surrey 1 clean game for the most part to bad they only got 10 men out and actually only started with 9 men but when you have to drive to butt fcuk no where that's what's going to happen I guess right walls :D anyway South surrey moved the ball well and there keeper made a lot of great saves or the score could have been a lot more South Surrey should have score when our left back crossed the ball into our 18 yard box actually it was more like the 6 yard box :confused: but what can you do I guess that's how they play soccer way down south ;) I'm still not totally convinced we have played our best yet we're way off on a lot of passes and our marking isn't the best, we will have to get it together when we hit the road for those games in a different time zone :( I don't even know who we play next?? somewhere over the other side of the river

Bluenose

Nov 17, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
ND Titans 3-1 Surrey Rangers?

Well tonight we played against a team out in White Rock that may have been the Rangers but I don't really know. Anyways, they came out hard and played quite well and we scored a nice goal against the flow of play. We scored another a little later off a free kick that should not have gone in, but we will take it. In the second half they pushed for a goal and got a questionable pk which they converted nicely. We then responded nearly immediately and got a nice goal out of our striker. All in all, a nice result.

shaven

Sep 17, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
walls said:
ndnbu 3-1 wru...wru's goal came on a very weak pk call

Hmm, haven't we seen this movie before wallsie?? ;) :p...

...though if memory serves, it was a different outcome the last time. :wa:...oh right, that's 'cause I was on the pitch the last time. ;)

HAHAHAHAHA...just playin' with ya buddy.

~Shaven :D

walls

Feb 17, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
hold on now!!!!! WE TOOK YOU TO 8 SHOOTERS IN PK'S, not a single pk at the end of regulation. by the way, they actually had 2 pk's. the first at the VERY end of the first, that i believe went out for a throw in(seriousely)!!!
and trust me, the sequal is WWWWAAAAAYYYYYYYY worse than the original :D .
good to hear from you again, chafin ;) .
cheers.

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Bluenose said:
We scored another a little later off a free kick that should not have gone in, but we will take it. In the second half they pushed for a goal and got a questionable pk which they converted nicely.

I will let you know that the second goal went in the Top Corner, no keeper in the world could save that. As for the PK, the guy was chopped down, if it wasn't a PK, I don't know what is.

Tough night for the Rangers, let hope the Muckers can do a little better.

hos

Soccer Mom

Nov 30, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
tsaw. royal took the piss out of then first place geu rams. tied 0-0 after 1st half. first minute of second half we took a questionable red card as our forward collided with their goalie who came well out of the net to play a 50/50 ball. down one man, we popped in 3 goals and dominated the half. goals off a PK, cross that was headed in, then a ripper of a shot from our centre mid from about 30 yards out straight into the bottom left corner.

rams are a good team, good ball movement and movement off the ball, but their step up to div2 will be a big one.

looking forward to playing WRU, if it's the same team in our div2 from winter, they're the one team we have never beat. you play for that team shaven?

Hurricane Power

Feb 27, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hurricanes 4 Whalley Storm 2 on Wednesday night in a chippy affair with several yellows both ways. We held onto 2nd place behind only Tri-Cities with the win though...

walls

Feb 17, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
ndnbu 2-4 surrey united
we started the game with 8 players. our keep couldn't make it so yours truly was in the pipes for the first time ever. quite a different look of the game when you've always been a striker. anyways we went up one nil when our 10th player showed up. then got another when our 11th arrived. they scored one late in the first to make it 2-1. second half they took it to us and scored three unanswered(two of which i gaurantee our{or any real} keeper would have stopped. tough game to play with no subs. thinking i might have to invest our team funds into a bus. then i can get everyones mommy's to put their shinny's on and lace up their boots and walk them to the curb, so that i can pick them up and take them to the games. strange that we don't have this problem for our home games?

Soccer Mom-shaven is not with that club anymore, and they are fcukin lost without him. if our match against you guys and the one against wru are any indication, i'll predict a 5-0 win for t-town in that game.

also i heard that surrey united is the cat team to surrey united in van metro. any truth to this? if not where do they play winter?

alphlex

Apr 16, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Soccer Mom said:
tsaw. royal took the piss out of then first place geu rams. tied 0-0 after 1st half. first minute of second half we took a questionable red card as our forward collided with their goalie who came well out of the net to play a 50/50 ball.

Questionable, your joking right. I had the ball in my hands when he took out my knee.

After that tho we played like shite. I guess being one up we thought it would be easier but you guys just didnt quit.

Bluenose

Nov 17, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
ND 2-1 GN (ND in pk's)

Another mediocre game on our part as we spent nearly the entire game in our half. We did score first off rushing their keeper on a passback. Their goal should not have happened as we tried to get our right back off beforehand and for some reason it didnt happen. Oh well, provincials are coming up and I hope we play a lot better there

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0