Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2005 Greek Summer Soccer League

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vaselos

Apr 19, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
termatofylakas said:
Is there a rule this year that players must play a certain amount of games to be eligible for cup? I forgot to ask and I know in years past you had to play in at least 4 league games.

As long as the player is registered, they are able to play...i think they scraped that rule...ie player gets injured misses 5 games.

Red Devil

Jun 15, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
I have read this thread, and all I can say is some of the folk here are really whack, what a bunch of pre-madonna whinners, the funny thing here is that everyone talking did not win anything in Greek League this year and will not as Olympiakos will crush you all as we have done every year in the past we have won all the trophies.

Mega you are right there is a conspiracy out there for Olympiakos to win....did you think they would let a bunch of upstarts like Ouzo win anything???? Olympiakos Ole!!!

Beware of the Red Devils!!!

Alexi

Sep 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
I think that rule is for Imports only, but yeah, we should find out. I have one guy(Greek) that only played 2 games but its because he got injured during one of the games.

Dial 9-1-1

Jul 9, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Red Devil said:
I have read this thread, and all I can say is some of the folk here are really whack, what a bunch of pre-madonna whinners, the funny thing here is that everyone talking did not win anything in Greek League this year and will not as Olympiakos will crush you all as we have done every year in the past we have won all the trophies.

Mega you are right there is a conspiracy out there for Olympiakos to win....did you think they would let a bunch of upstarts like Ouzo win anything???? Olympiakos Ole!!!

Beware of the Red Devils!!!

Red Devil...maybe you didn't notice that the Red Devils are 3:1 favourites to win it all this year! Build up your tokens and place your bet. I'll even donate 500 tokens to you.

Red Devil

Jun 15, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
termatofylakas, do you really think your band of misfits can really conquor the mighty legend known as Olympiakos??? You really need to stop watching movies such as Rudy, Hoosiers, Miracle on Ice they're are corrupting your mind with false hopes, as Mega said the league is Pro Olympiakos there is no need to even try. If you play with the Devil you will get burned. Your team will be lucky to even get past Panionios!

Be afraid be very afraid of the Red Devils!

Red Devil

Jun 15, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dial 9-1-1 said:
Red Devil...maybe you didn't notice that the Red Devils are 3:1 favourites to win it all this year! Build up your tokens and place your bet. I'll even donate 500 tokens to you.

I do not need tokens, what are they for?

The Red Devils will win the Double again!

Zaurrini

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
More photos :

TA on the six...yes, he missed.

And, the boys setting up the 'fix' for next game.

...and the last doesnt need any words.

Zaurrini

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Alexi said:
Oh and Fil, nice picks, those good times will come again im sure.

I said this from day 1....it is all about the good times....good times.

And an OUZO WIN of course.

Zaurrini

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
The dark horse in the playoffs will be Solon.

They have veteran leadership with a great goalie.....

S.T

May 17, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Zaurrini said:
More photos :

TA on the six...yes, he missed.

And, the boys setting up the 'fix' for next game.

...and the last doesnt need any words.

The thurd pic reminds me of a lad I know.........Interesting fella.....
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.................\\
I must say he has good taste in Beer!!!! :p :p :p

S.T

May 17, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Red Devil said:
Ouzo will not win...OLYMPIAKOS will win the double!!!

In good sportsmanship from the Ouzo Camp may i offer you Mr. Red Devil a glass!!!!!

Cheers!!!!

glass_Ouzo_Plomari.jpg

Red Devil

Jun 15, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
ouzo said:
In good sportsmanship from the Ouzo Camp may i offer you Mr. Red Devil a glass!!!!!

Cheers!!!!

/IMG]

You are a good man Mr. Ouzo, I cannot say anything negative about you. I do feel that Sparta will win on the weekend and unfortunatley it is your team who they play, did you know that George and Frankie are both playing. Good luck to you Mr. Ouzo you have great passion for the game and run your team very well, you do create amosphere that is needed in the league; so Cheers to you!

OUZO HOOLIGAN

May 31, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Red Devil said:
termatofylakas, do you really think your band of misfits can really conquor the mighty legend known as Olympiakos??? You really need to stop watching movies such as Rudy, Hoosiers, Miracle on Ice they're are corrupting your mind with false hopes, as Mega said the league is Pro Olympiakos there is no need to even try. If you play with the Devil you will get burned. Your team will be lucky to even get past Panionios!

Be afraid be very afraid of the Red Devils!

is olympiakos the team with the pousti tou kefali stin fanela??????

Red Devil

Jun 15, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
OUZO HOOLIGAN said:
is olympiakos the team with the pousti tou kefali stin fanela??????

OUZO HOOLIGAN, you are poor poor jealous fool to bad mouth such a dominant organization such as the mighty Red Devils all we know how to do is score plenty of goals and win championships. Your team LOUZO lured Marco and Johnny away from us and we took Stavro, Peter and Marino from you (thanks by the way) we still win the league title and oh we beat your team once again, so what do you have to say?

Even if your team by some fluke wins a title or a cup it would only be 1 to our 8, yes we have won 8 league championships and Cups combined. The trophy case at Acropol is getting full! You clowns do not have a chance!

At least PAOK and PAO have won something in the league LOUZO HOOLIGAN!

OLYMPI OLYMPI OLYMPIAKOS!

The Red Devils are coming you all have been warned!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0