Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2005 Greek Summer Soccer League

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zaurrini

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
GHOST said:
I'm not missing it at all donkey. You and your boyfriend Mega-Primate are killing me!!!
Piss take? The only one I've seen come from you is out of your mouth.
Now go back to camp and teach your little chimp new tricks. :D

Cheers you should have some time to respond as the only soccer you play is in the summer with a half rate team.

Good luck in the winter. You must really love to practice :D Your lawn chair must be getting worn from sitting on your fat ass on the side line. Can't wait till your next post you half wit part time CHUMP!

BEAT IT!!!!!! or go fly a kite

Let me guess.

Your real name ends in a "s" and you played professionally in greece too.

I would love to hear what teams you have graced....you would hard pressed to start on any of my three summer league teams...and that is not a slap, it is just a fact.

M

MegaPrime

Alexi said:
Funny shite megafag.

Living in the shadows of his brother lol. I played professional soccer in Greece all by my little self, and in division 1 I scored 8 goals with the Lobbans and we came close to going up to premier, oh lets not forget winning the Greek League scoring title a few years back, anyway why am i explaining myself to you...(jealous???)

You never had a problem, well coming on here and insulting my teammates is tthe same as if you where insulting me, you started this shite not I.

To Phil: I did let this little moron get under my skin a bit too much so Im out after this post, but he did start this not me.

You played for egaleo when they were 4th division and got cut. Your daddy also got you the tryout so you did nothing by yourself. What's your point, if I was living and playing in a soccer country like that I would have been trying and making teams like that if not better ones.

Why are you bragging about 8 goals that's actually low for 20 plus games and a starting striker. Your reek league scoring title was all your pal jim doing all the work for you and u taking his glory the last second, so don't kid yourself.

And your not explaining this to me your trying to explain your own dellusions to yourself.

Your first post was personally insulting me when I never even mentioned anything about you in this forum. And your boyfriends were the ones trashing my team and myself personally.

Alexi

Sep 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
3rd Division actually and I never got cut, I had a problem with the organization and asked to leave to go play for a another 3rd division team (yes 2nd and 1st divisiion I was not good enough for ill admit) that asked for me (Peristeri) but they would not give my blue card back, then the army came after me and I decide to leave, dont feel like wasting a year in the army.

M

MegaPrime

You act like a weasel even though you are a skunk. You have no class, never had any class and nobody including people think are your friends like you at all because of your big mouth and backstabbing ways. Trust me I know.

Another classy alex moment is a few years back when he was captain of his team and walked out on them during a game because he thought the his own team sucked.

You make fun of handicapped people as well. If you had a handicapped kid would I insult you for it? No I wouldn't so don't be such a piece of shite. That's wrong and you know it.

You suck at soccer, you run like a slug and cheat when you play, for example take dives, foul players to try and score.

To me your nothing, on the field and off it.

M

MegaPrime

Alexi said:
3rd Division actually and I never got cut, I had a problem with the organization and asked to leave to go play for a another 3rd division team (yes 2nd and 1st divisiion I was not good enough for ill admit) that asked for me (Peristeri) but they would not give my blue card back, then the army came after me and I decide to leave, dont feel like wasting a year in the army.

Like I care about the details of your life. You also said you schooled Kalitzakis and Amanatidis in Greece who before EURO 2004 were some of Greece's best players. Who are you fooling your so full of yourself. You act like brad.

You should act more like your brother.

I forgot to add this, stop trying to suck up to fil, he knows you suck and your the skunk. He's not your pal no matter how fake you act towards him.

I'm through wasting my time with a malaka like you.

Alexi

Sep 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Oh and are you handicapped you moron? If you where then that would be a bad insult but you are not(I think) so what are you going on about?

Alexi

Sep 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Amanatidis and Kalitzakis? what the hell are u talking about I never played against them you freak and never said I did. You need help..

Ballbaby

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Well it appears that we have forgotten what this site is about. The personal insults, frankly, make me ill. I'm sure the Greek League and the Hellenic Community of Vancouver will be proud of us all. Great fricken ambassadors. :rolleyes:

Sort it out. :mad:

SOULHALO

May 7, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Ballbaby said:
Well it appears that we have forgotten what this site is about. The personal insults, frankly, make me ill. I'm sure the Greek League and the Hellenic Community of Vancouver will be proud of us all. Great fricken ambassadors. :rolleyes:

Sort it out. :mad:

I echo your sentiments.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
SOULHALO said:
I echo your sentiments.

As an honorary member of the Hellenic community, at least an honorary official, I echo your sentiments. Next thing you know, the refs will be insulting each other. Imagine that with all the corruption in the Greek League. :D

Sort it out, lads. Ballbaby said so and he has bigger pecs than both of you. ;)

S.T

May 17, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Gentlemen,

I do apologize by interrupting your very intellectual conversation :rolleyes: on life in the greek League but i just thought i would post on the Greek Summer League Thread.........

Since it is a soccer thread!!!!!! :)

Yes i believe the last time that i was on we were talking about soccer.....
You know,....that round thing that you kick!!!!!! :p :p

O.k

So This Weekends games...........

10 am.......League Champs Olympiakos vs....the winner 8-9.....game.......

12....noon.........Ouz vs Sparta..........

2pm.......F.C Salon Vs Panathinaikos...........

4pm........Evia vs paok.............

So Gentlemen .........Any Predictions on this weeks games?????.........

Any inside scoop?????

Geegers, Beers....etc....etc.....

Lastly, Luv is in the air............
Brother_Love.jpg

Dial 9-1-1

Jul 9, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Well stated, Ballbaby. However, at least there have been no more comments about games being fixed, that it's a pick-up league, and that all the referees are lousy. Like I said earlier, that game on Sunday between PAOK and OUZO was a beauty and a testament to the talent in the league. It's too bad it's getting overshadowed by the personal attacks.

I remember speaking to Angelo a few years back and he used to say that he and other refs loved the GSL. He won't ref in the GSL anymore, and if the wind-ups aren't careful, no one will want to come back. I'd hate to see what happens when that Turkish expansion team joins next year!

Back on topic:

Vaselos said:
SOA vs. Panionios: SOA look to be favourites here let's see how they handle it as there is more pressure on SOA than Panionios, SOA is used to playing in the underdog role so this will be a closer game than excpected. SOA the knod

Olympiakos vs. Qualifer winner: Olympiakos knew they had nothing to play for last week as they were already crowned League Champs before the game and this reflected their play as soon as they got behind. As far as their game goes Olympiakos have more talent than the other teams and fatigue will be a factor look for Oly to pull away in the 2nd half at about the 30min mark.

Ouzo vs. Sparta: This by far will be the best game of the day "if" Sparta has a full squad. "If" Sparta does this will be a nail biter, still look for Ouzo to pull this one off as they have some very talented players.

PAOK vs. Evia: A replay of last years 1st round cup tie as Evia pulled off the upset in the dreaded shootout. PAOK is wanting revenge and will not take Evia lightly, PAOK to advance.

PAO vs. FC Salon: PAO will not forget their emabarrassing 4-0 loss 2 weeks ago to the hands of Salon that loss knocked PAO out of contention for the league championship, PAO will win and win running away as Mario and the boys will be out in full force.

Most important of all do not forget your beers, bbq's and of course your lawn chairs...see you all on the pitch....Good Luck

I'll go with SOA 3-2.

Olympiakos to win 4-2

If Frankie shows up, Sparta will get their chances. Otherwise, 4-1 Ouzo.

PAOK 3-1

PAO has a lot of talent, but Salon has the keeper and the backline. 2-1 PAO.

Dial 9-1-1

Jul 9, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
MegaPrime said:
Angelo reffed SOA VS Evia on the weekend.

They must have paid him a lot of money. Moreso than Olympiakos usually did. :D Evia was the reason he walked away from the GSL (for three weeks, anyhow).

S.T

May 17, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Captain Shamrock said:
As an honorary member of the Hellenic community, at least an honorary official, I echo your sentiments. Next thing you know, the refs will be insulting each other. Imagine that with all the corruption in the Greek League. :D

Sort it out, lads. Ballbaby said so and he has bigger pecs than both of you. ;)

Captain,

Hopefully we will bump into each other this weekend and share a couple of sodas.......missed you on the weekend with the geeger fest!!!!!!!

Hopefully your tourney went o.k.......

Cheers!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0