Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2005 Coed Summer League

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome Wagon

Oct 26, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hey Yoda,

Caught a bit of your game against YG on Sunday. BJ looked very good, especially since she is just coming back from baby #2, and you didn't look too shabby yourself, even though you'd both look much better in those hot XXXL great t-shirts of ours.

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I was a bit out to lunch on Sunday. The wife was holding her own i thought. She's just glad to be back playing since she didn't get to play winter.

Conductor

May 1, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hey Yoda,she did better than that she actually played all 4 for Slappers on saturday to help them get into the semi's!!
I could see if she played a game or two because they were short players,
I was actually a little worried that she wouldn't have the legs for us on sunday after the way she helped Slappers out!!! :D

striker14

Jul 29, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Milhouse said:
Another difference between Butter and Beernuts...our player didn't play keep ups. ;)

What are you talkin' about?
When you regain consciousness, can you explain what the hell kinda piss-take that was?

striker14

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I think i said that conductor.

Yoda said:
Man did one girl ever get the gears for playing 4 games with Slappers on Saturday, only to jump ship on Sunday to Young Guns.

Dial 9-1-1

Jul 9, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
I don't blame LB for leaving Slapper. Don't they have that guy from Buddha who was kicked out of his campground in Vernon last year because he got so drunk he started to make inappropriate sexual comments to one of his buddy's teen-aged daughters? I'm guessing more women will be jumping ship from Slapper after that slime ball gets near a beer cooler.

Conductor

May 1, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Thanks for Moving!!

Hey KNVB,just wanted to thank you on your move out to the valley on the weekend.I was a little worried about losing all our girls to Dragons this year but after you didn't show up to the SU extreme dance team,I had to take over on sunday!!So the girls talked to there agent and got the contracts signed with Dragons voided,and at the same time signed a 2 year plus an option with the YG's.The condition is though I have to be the one on top of the extreme dance pyrarmid for the option year!!I'm just wondering if I can borrow your uniform in 3 years for that?? :D :D

Conductor

May 1, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sorry forgot to say YG's homeopener was against a rec team that wasn't ready for us so final score SU girls(could have been Dragons)4+2guys vs Rackets/Runners 0.Game was cut short by 20 min so that we could go watch Kvale train with the whitecaps!

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dial 9-1-1 said:
I don't blame LB for leaving Slapper. Don't they have that guy from Buddha who was kicked out of his campground in Vernon last year because he got so drunk he started to make inappropriate sexual comments to one of his buddy's teen-aged daughters? I'm guessing more women will be jumping ship from Slapper after that slime ball gets near a beer cooler.

Guess they'll be out of girls in no time then, the beer coolers attached to his hip, 24/7.

Dial 9-1-1

Jul 9, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
I meant to say that more women will be jumping ship from Slapper after that slime ball gets near a beer cooler...or their kids.

TheRob

Jul 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dragons 3 - 1 Butter FC

Vicious game yesterday at Osler. At the start, Butter tried to make us think that it would be a fun filled mellow affair. They lulled us into a false sense of something and then it got ugly. One of our forwards had a potential breakaway thwarted when STD screamed like a woman and stomped on the forwards foot. After that, it was on. STD later paid for his actions and was pummled near the sidelines. This went unoticed by the official even though it was relatively close to the centre circle.

The Dragons scored first with a beautiful volley that found the side netting. Butter tied it up a few minutes later with a brilliant strike from 30 yards that elluded our stellar netminder. It stayed that way until halftime. About midway through the second, the Dragons put together some brilliant soccer. Jackie got tired of hanging out in the back and made a sublime run up the right flank. Juking and jiving before knocking the ball to a Dragon striker standing alone at the top of the six. The finish was clinical. 2 - 1. Twenty minutes later, Tommy the new Dragon, buried a shot(thanks to a favorful Osler hop)from 30ish and it was in the books.

Aside from the hostilities that occured, it was a good first game of the season.

On to game two and the Beercnuts tonight.

Dial 9-1-1

Jul 9, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
YG Inc 6 Wanderers 0

The score was close for most of the match but then Nutmegs buried a couple late and an own-goal made the final score more lop-sided than it should have been.

Good luck to all the teams who have to play the Wanderers. Their girls are nice enough, but as for their guys, they have a solid 4-5 nutbars on their squad.

I'm putting $$ on the line that the Nutbars will take away YG Inc.'s label as Tryhards of the Millenium.

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Cheatside 7 - Union Jackers 6.
Reffing cost us the game, he sucked. Coudln't see handballs, gave them a PK but didnt' seem to think we deserved one. What a bloody joke. Can't we get better refs, they are so terrible How can we play a game when they suck?

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
OK, now that the yearly crappy ref complaint post is done, there need be no more this year.
Good game against Cheatside, but the extra guy proved to be tougher than first thought. None of our girls can really keep up with that extra guy so we did some chasing. Of course if i had hit the net on a couple of shots they would have been easy goals on THAT goalie and we'd have won. Oh well, on to the next.

Conductor said:
Yg has never run up the score on anyone in league play

What were the first 2 scores of your games this year?
;)

striker14

Jul 29, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
I caught this game (Cheatside vs. UJ) and it was a good one to catch.
Yes, the referee was easily the cause of a couple of shite calls which can throw the game right off.

UJ's got a lil' messy with one of their girls thinking she was in a V-ball match and not in a soccer game and swatting at a ball with her hand, which led to a goal for Cheatside.

Then again...Cheatside got a PK and didn't let a chick take it, which is pretty un-Coed like, but they capitalized and got the Peanut Gallery going for a while.

Good game to catch...Spazz and I had to hold up the Beernut fort until the end, but packed it in as the winds picked up.

Dragons vs. Beernuts...Van Tech 6:00pm
Should be interesting seeing as all of our girls have a game tonight at 7pm

We lost one of our nuts ;) to a Softball injury...HAVE YOU THEEN MY BATHEBALL?

striker14

sam1

May 19, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
cosmos 0 barely there 2

great refing last night
he started the game half hour late.
called an indirect free kick inside the 6 yard box! :confused:
he didnt have the keys to the lights.
out of the 20 or so soccer balls, we continued to play using a dark grey army print soccer ball which turned invisible when shot!
he got pissed off at my defender for swearing at our own teammate,
decided not to ref the rest of the game.
we continued playing.
he cooled down and decided to ref the rest of the game, but told my defender to take a 10 minute break!
now we had 9 players.
and then he decided to end the game 15 minuts early.
good work!

nutmegs

Nov 4, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yoda said:
What were the first 2 scores of your games this year?
;)

I actually wanted to run up the score even more in the two games, but management turned me down :rolleyes:

The first game was against a rec team that is short players and the second one was against a new team that didn't want to be in competitive (although they did tryhard). I personally thought it was a great opportunity to pad the stats but conductor told me that he had to protect his good reputation on TTP. ;)

As Dial said our last game didn't get out of hand until I decided to make myself look good. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0