Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2005 Coed Summer League

Status
Not open for further replies.

darkmeat

Apr 26, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
fcuk you knvb
what i was trying to say is if ak scores 3 goals while he's just joking around and having fun. what the fcuk. who cares.
theres a couple people on every team that take this league way too seriously, and i can tell you that ak is not one of them, and neither am i.
once again, fcuk you knvb you dork!

sid

Dec 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
darkmeat said:
fcuk you knvb
what i was trying to say is if ak scores 3 goals while he's just joking around and having fun. what the fcuk. who cares.
theres a couple people on every team that take this league way too seriously, and i can tell you that ak is not one of them, and neither am i.
once again, fcuk you knvb you dork!
thanks for the phone call darkmeat
:confused:

Conductor

May 1, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
KNVB,never mind the AMSL allstar team because you can't even play in the playoffs for your own team.After speaking with the president he was pretty confident that you hadn't played in 5 league games for your team this year which is the amount required to perform in the playoffs!! :D But hey maybe you can be the Coach,although I'm not too sure if they would vote coachs on to the allstar team if there was one!!
As for Munchkin congrats on another blow out win!!Looks like R&R our starting to roll at the right time!!

Conductor

May 1, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Who said anything about protesting,or our you refering to all the tryhard WHINING on here about who wins!!
Now a tryhard protester???
Or are you prtesting that you don't want to see YG win??There's a group of guys that get together on tues and thursday's that play pick up soccer at Douglas park,I'm pretty sure they don't keep score and I know for sure that they don't keep track of wins and losses.Hell they have so much fun that they change teams every week but are basically the same group of guys.And in case anyone is wondering, yes they go for drinks after there games to the Cambie downtown for cheap pints!!! :)

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Well, looks like i won't be getting a taste of Notty's creation still.
UJ's 1 - Allover 2
We stunk last night. Fun game, couple of rough tackles between thier guys and our girls. Some girls thought the guys were a little too physical for thier liking. Oh well.

Looks like we match up with Broken Down Try Hards on Sunday at Moody Turf, 7:30 i believe.
Should be an interesting game.

This year was surprisingly fun for us as we are definately more rec than competitive but to get a few wins was nice.
We just can't find it in our hearts to intentionally blow games so that we can move to rec next year.
Who knows where the Yoda family will end up next year. UJ's, YG's, Dragons? Who knows!

See you in the playoffs.

Spazz

Oct 10, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Looks like Beernuts are on to the rec finals again...

Beernuts 6 - Barely There 1

We took it to 'em! Think the first goal was by Frankie followed by Nikki, Aly and not sure who else..... then a beautifully scored PK by Striker14 (have to note that Barely There had a guy take their PK hence the 1 goal but even being down they still could have let a girl take it).....

That's all I'll say incase I offend some of the Barely There team... :rolleyes:

On to the Gunners......

Spazz
sucksthatIwillhavetomissthefinalgame

Milhouse

Apr 30, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Spazz said:
Spazz
sucksthatIwillhavetomissthefinalgame

I bet Stepchild would encourage you to stay home and play in the finals...never know when you will make the finals again, especially if you are jumping ship to Butter FC next year... :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0