Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Imperial Cup 2004 Imperial Cup Results and various

sid

Dec 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
fcuk sake

azzi should just give ollie shares or even the restaurant

thats a great appreciation azzi has given Alec cheers

sid
ps HOS how long did it take you to type that out :D

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Some corrections:

• Reedy scored off of a cross from Jinky (the one who can play soccer well).
  • It was 1-1 when Gav received his second yellow
  • Peg was still down a man when Adam scored the winner
  • The winning goal was scored early in the second half
  • Croats went down to 10 men AFTER the winning goal was scored
No idea how accurate the reports were from other games sent in to William.

~Regs.

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
One more correction, who is this Brian guy, it was the Apprentice that scored, and it was very lucky at that.

...while Brian Jacoboni--on a 25-metre blast--replied for Columbus.

So Reedie is back from his knee, may have to watch out for him on Sunday.

hos

cerebral smallsy

Oct 5, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Westside 9
Wickham 0

couple blown early opportunites for wickham could have meant a different outcome. :rolleyes:
mosher with a hatty on free kicks.
one meg pour moi.
clan will be up for us next week so should make for a good match.

Klaus

Nov 12, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
RUFC 2 - Lobbans 1 (OT) Ugly, but a win is a win! Game report by someone who isn't late for a Valentine's dinner.

besty

Jul 24, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Westside 1 vs Clan 0
Golden goal 2 min into ot.

Tubey with the winner.

Don't think we were ever really in trouble, but missed a ton of chances.

I guess when you are having o tough time putting the ball in the net and still win...that's a good thing :rolleyes:

Should have saved some of the 9 for today. ;)

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Slurrey 2 BBY 1 (OT-PK's)

Ugly, mucky game as only BBY and Riverway can provided. BBY with 4 or 5 good 'half chances' in the first half the same for Slurrey, but in the second. OT was a joke. There was no chance of BBY giving up a goal with ever other touch being a long useless ball forward. No direction, no aim, just fcuking long and high. Actually their first and second half were much the same. Rene and staff did, as usual, a tremendous job. Letting the little stuff go when needed, and playing advantage where ever possible.

Gino squirmed his way free and scored off a header of all things, from a set piece. Miller, BK and I think it was Woody pulled off a three stooges routine to allow me to walk in from about 40 and blast one past Corey B.

We won PK's in 3. Drew saving all three of theirs and us scoring on ours. He's the best in the Province on PK's, no doubt about it.

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Peg vs Khalsa has been postponed :rolleyes:

A mid-week turf game would suck in the highest order :mad:

Cheers,

~Regs.

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Regs said:
Peg vs Khalsa has been postponed :rolleyes:

Looks like no Pints for Regs, ONE YEAR.

Unless he shows up at Hillcrest where HOS will try to get a start vs. Weakside B, and stuff Smallsy, if he dares to show his face.

Lots of great action at Hillcrest today, should be great if the rains let up.

HOS

sensei_hanson

Jun 29, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sporting 5
Sapperton 3

That's not a typo. Eight goals....plus another two disallowed as both teams each had a goal called back due to offside infractions. It was a shootout from the get-go as three goals were scored in the first 15 minutes. A strange outcome considering the field was a mudbowl, the weather was shite and the conditions seemed to indicate a classic 1-0 cup grindfest was on the way.

The first half was pretty much a saw-off as scoring chances were traded at will. Defense wasn't really on the menu today. It was 2-2 at the break before we popped for three goals to put the game away. Rovers kept battling to the end and got their 3rd with about five minutes to go.

Steve Frazao was magic for us, running miles down the right flank, setting up two and scoring what proved to be the winning goal.

Sapperton were on the wrong end of two contentious non-calls near the end of the first half, which they were seething about, maybe rightly so. One particular back-pass/non-back-pass from Gomesy to Alex was hotly debated, but to say the referee had a major effect on the outcome would be wrong. Walks let the players play today.

cerebral smallsy

Oct 5, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Indo 6
AFC 3

anyone know how one goes about winning a provincial title when in fact you don't even qualify for provincials?
that's 90 minutes i'll never get back.
what a fcukin' embarrassment to the leauge and frankly the game itself. i've never heard and seen so much pissing and moaning.
three reds for AFC. first was harsh but an undisplined (i could use this word repeatedly) whack regardless. second was deserved. an out and out chop with no intent for the ball. third was double yellow.
i'm sure larsson will come on here saying the ref made the difference. not a fcking chance. it was already 2-0 when the first red was given. should have been a spot shot too. indo were full value for the win.
pains me to think we are going to have to listen to this next year. give me strength.

coach

Mar 3, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Larsson, oh Larsson,where are you?
Tell us all what really happened. :confused:

Can't wait to hear this.

sid

Dec 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
thats a load of goals scored today tatal of 17 for fcuk sakes the canucks should take up soccer for a living

sid

larsson too many stogies & chivas friday :rolleyes: :D

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Mighty Khalsa vs. Peg, Wed. night at Bear Creek or if that is closed Newton at 7:30.

Oh ya, Cliff and Inter played to a scorless game, went into OT and Kindel came on and scored the winner very early in the second OT half. Very physical game, I saw Scott Spraclin (I think) on the side lines with a broken nose from the head of Joe-Billy, and then in OT Bowman took a straight red for a tackle. Back and forth all game, from what I could see from the CAT game I was in on the other pitch. Both teams had good chances, Big Mario played very well in the pipes for the Orange and Black. Lots of people at the match with a very classy Moment of Silence before all the games for Alex Bell. Zurrini was on the BBQ cooking up some Geegers, but I could not stay and enjoy any of them, but I am sure that Walks and the Sporting boys will be all over them.
Cheers to the Sporting boys for the Pint, during my game, we where down 2-nil at the time, after I started at sweeper and ended as keeper. We ended up losing 3-nil but had 7 at kick-off, CAT is working.

hos on to Wed. vs. Peg

Sandman

Jul 26, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
no steak to the sizzle.........AFC is medicore at best. A couple of skillful players in Titus and Clarke but aren't they going to be in Edmonton next year? You heard it here first they'll be coming down next year. Yes, we are fighting for our Premier lives, but whether we are in Div 1 or Premier we play the game with class and respect. The pre-game yapping, chanting, clapping :rolleyes: isn't going to get them anywhere.......give me a fcuking break. If we played smarter the beating could have been worse but, the unconverted touchdown was enough.

Goal Scorer's:
Steve Grewal 4
Oliver Heald 2

Sandman

gilly

Sep 12, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Couple of side notes to the Indo/AFC game

1. Sneddon and Griffey with a classic warmup :eek: Talk about getting your head into the match.

2. Norightpeg and I will take credit for helping put the magic touches on the boots that scored ALL of Indo's goals. Ollie/Jammer, next week same bet same place, don't think you can replicate your performances ;)

Cheers Big Ears

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Stuff-ing!

Looks good on you Larsson! With a game full of pissing and moaning can we expect more of the same here? Can't wait.

Well done Sandman and crew.

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Would you like some salt with that foot?
larsson said:
Well with the results today looks as if the div.1a teams are reaping the affects of playing AFC and holding ther own against the premier teams.Unlucky to serbian white eagles,for being one of the weaker teams in div.1a it just shows how weak the premier is especially when it is defending bc champs.hahahahahah fireman unlucky animal just shows u something when u leave a team and talk how good u are playing premier and then loose to the team u just left hahahahaha fcuking idiot.Well done richmond.Well off to the next round i wonder if there will be anymore not upsets(cause the premier league is shite)but good results.
Game on...

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0