Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2003 RRSL Schedule: Division One

Status
Not open for further replies.

Balsa

Mar 16, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Walks

I see you have revealed yourself...actually now I know who you are with my great detective work. :rolleyes:

I thought I finished that OG very well. It was placed convincingly in the back of my net.

Your red was still a horrible card. You need to asses things better and not react like that. That may have been the cleanest game of footy you ever ref and you tossed a guy for weak reasons. I even chatted that one up at work today with the REAl refs in B.C. and your decision wasn't all too popular. Oh well it's over and I do agree players need to shut there yaps most of the time. ;)

Hopefully we have a few more clean and fun games like last night. I guess though it is more fun when you win. :D

I also agree there were a couple beauty goals scored by the 'bad guys' last night.

See us player's aren't so bad we agree with you sometimes. :D

lean

Sep 14, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Walks your not a real ref

All this time you have been taking our money and your an imposter:mad: :mad: :mad:

I always said you were crap. Atleast when the call goes against me:cool:

Leanamshockedbythisinfo

ParkHead

May 27, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
See us player's aren't so bad we agree with you sometimes.

How can you actually agree with Walks. Are you kidding me. That is a true sign of a bad player. I could see if it was one of the better Ref's around but Walks!!;)
Obviously your player didn't pay his dues. I believe Walks likes Canadain.

Parkhead:rolleyes:

Walks

Dec 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Balsa,

Your red was still a horrible card.

You must be fcuking joking me ......... I call a foul on the fella' (as it was a clear push / elbow) and he loses it. He calls me a fcuking idiot and then tells me to fcuk off. How the hell is that a horrible card ?? Two weeks ago when I did you guys, I let him rant on about everything (just general moaning) but when he comes out and 5 yards away tells me to fcuk off and all that, that's fine ?????

Maybe if you heard the jist of the conversation, you would understand my point (and the red). Tell that to your
REAl refs in B.C.
and see what they say ........ :rolleyes:

If a guy launches a 'personal attack' on me, I don't give a fcuk if it's Winter, Summer, Richmond League, Vancouver Metro, I'll send the guy packing everytime. If that's how a guy like that on your team acts, I'm surprised he's still there to be honest ........

Oh well it's over and I do agree players need to shut there yaps most of the time.

Yes they do. Lean, Mackers, Ginger Tours, Willy, and all the Richmond United fella's can attest that if they get a card (yellow or red) for dissent, or abusive language, you have to buy a round. What your guy did was undisciplined and utterly stupid. That's the reason you guys got 'beat', nothing else ........ I'd feel like a bag of shite if I got sent off 30 minutes in and let you guys fend for yourselves for the next 60.

Walks

Dec 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Cracking finish .........

How can you actually agree with Walks. Are you kidding me. That is a true sign of a bad player.

Parkhead ......... you should've seen the Oggie :rolleyes:

Walks

Dec 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Find a new sport plonker ......

Lean,

All this time you have been taking our money and your an imposter

Yes I have but I've also been donating it back into the RUFC beer fund as well ...... :D

Dartsinthehood

Mar 26, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
The song

Hey Captain nice song!

Bet you can't pull of the worm to that one though!

Is the mullet gone yet?

DITH, whothinkssidewinderisadonkeyaswell.

club_i_champ

Dec 6, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Captain,

Now that was a great post, I thought it was a little quite since yesterday afternoon.

Im surprised that nobody other then DITH has the courage to come on the site and post. After all that talk from you lads at BA, it sure feels good to shut the lot of you up.

If you did not know by now, that makes 2 games played vs. Blaze Army for me, resulting in 2 goals from 'the fattie of a goalie':rolleyes:, both of them game winners. :wa:

Leanlovespickingonkeepersjustaskclubichump

LEAN,

Your picking on me occured when? I do realize that being an RU idiot includes ridiculous actions on the pitch, but comments such as the one above should be saved for when you have something to brag about.:eek:

CIC

CICwhocantwaitfornextweeksgames

mackers

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Twinkle Toes....

Inspector,

I was playing right back, I don't know who you are but the "twinkle toes" I was referring to was the blonde fella in the middle of the park, the only guy on your team that had any skill(ouch.....i'm going to pay for that one I bet)......

Keeper,

I couldn't remember who was playing in the first half but I thought you had a blinder in the second even though we tried our best to make you look good....

Cheers, mackers.

mackers

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Walks...

You guys have it all wrong about Walks, he's a fantastic ref, you should see when he's sober !!

Monk

Nov 10, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
The Rangers finally get a win!

It had much to do with the squad that showed up last week. We might not see some of those fellows until the next game at Association. Chaisson should get 3.5 goals because one of the others was a tap in off his rebound.

Week 8 has the Imports doubled up and the Rangers not mentioned. I think that we are probably supposed to play Richmond.

Sep 28, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Blaze3-1Knights

A bit of drive once you got there, and not really worth a look for the 6 or so who came out! Blaze have a sturdy centre back and without him they would be hopeless!He really is their backbone. Not a whole lot of skill, but instead a young group who can run all night. Full marks for their win and it was kept clean. Still have no idea who this basket case S. Williams was/is. Good game Walks, don't take my jibes serious, even if Chris Farley was a gut and a half offside! At least we out drank them in their own back yard-young cnuts!!

Dartsinthehood

Mar 26, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Farley???

Hey there Inspector Flake,

It might say a lot about the total absence of skill from your team that we can have Army and some guy with a shatered arm out for the last 25 minutes of the game and still dominate in your end.

Just to let you know buddy Army had three shots on net tonight.

Just because you guys take two hours to pound a couple of beers doesn't mean you out drank us. Way to go. Just to let you know we are still sitting at the pub in T-town right now.

Good to see that you guys gotr your two best players from DU - Kirkland and Burgess.

DITH

Keeper

Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Just to let you know we are still sitting at the pub in T-town right now.
At the local cyber cafe, then? Don't miss out on that last multiplayer Quake game. :rolleyes:
the total absence of skill from your team
Sorry, but I couldn't make it out tonight.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Still have no idea who this basket case S. Williams was/is.

I'm sure you won't either in the summer because he won't be playing for awhile. :) Ask Williams who hit harder. Roy Mitchell or Tim Arnold? That would be interesting to know.

Sep 28, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
dartsinhood, the Inspector flake bit was tremendous! The fact that you cnuts, with 20 min. to go, were able to put on a player with a saran wrapped arm, or your #12 on the right(least amount of skill I've ever seen), not to mention your Farley look alike who, before entering the Deas tunnel has to pull over to the right every time, means fcuk all.Fact is you won the game fair in square, but without much skill. I never said our skill was up there, just that your team has very little. Nothing to do with sour grapes, like I said the game was clean and I personally would've been happy with a draw. My only point was without your big man at the back you would struggle at any level. By the way, you're right back-what a cheap date, I've never undressed anyone so many times.-Did his mom pick him up?

Blaze rep.1

Dec 11, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
The fact that you cnuts, with 20 min. to go, were able to put on a player with a saran wrapped arm, or your #12 on the right(least amount of skill I've ever seen), not to mention your Farley look alike who, before entering the Deas tunnel has to pull over to the right every time, means fcuk all.

Hey Inspector Gadget,

Do you honestly think we would play more than 5 or 6 six starters against you plumbers?? Go go gadget brain.....give your head a shake partner. We're playing in provincials tonight and we couldn't afford any injuries in a mean nothing summer league game.

That's very impressive you can undress our right back...he's been playing soccer for all of 2 full years now. Well done.

What's with all the profanity big guy? I guess it's been a while since you seen any cnut.....don't give up pal, sooner or later one of those high school girls will give in.

Blaze rep.1

Dec 11, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
I'm sure you won't either in the summer because he won't be playing for awhile. Ask Williams who hit harder. Roy Mitchell or Tim Arnold? That would be interesting to know.

Actually Grandpa Shamrock, Williams will be playing again next week. I'll make sure to give you a call and let you know to confirm.....

BlazeArmy

Not Bright
Dec 13, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Inspector Gadget/Flake/Idiot whatever.

You lost. Give it up. We don't drink long at the park as we get free beer at our pub. As for outdrinking us, I myself can outdrink the guys who used to play for Delta and i'm thnking that still leaves me enough room to outdrink you, as you were posting siht last night while we were warming up at the pub. We saw some of your teammates roll in to the pub. Cheers to them. As for the slowness of foot I am, I don't care. You guys are so bad I was able to play out instead of goal. I even had an assisst in my guest appearance;) . Our guy with the broken in 6 places arm scored:D . As for our right back, you guys sure beat him up and down the park all night. You scored 1 friggin goal and that was from the left. Think next time before you say something trying to look smart. You look right now fairly foolish.

You Fcukin Mucker

Army

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0