Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2003 RRSL Schedule: Division One

Status
Not open for further replies.

Monk

Nov 10, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Rangers vs. Club I

Rangers had a fair amount of possession in the first half, but could not score. Our keeper had to make a few good stops to keep it at zeroes.

Second half did not start well as one fellow rang a shot off the crossbar in the opening minutes. We could have used some more subs.

Keeper,

I was trying to say the Knight's would be 0-4 instead of the Rangers had I been playing there! :eek:

ParkHead

May 27, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Gong Show!!

Where to start with this game. The Blaze lived up to their reputation and more to the point Scott Williams did us all proud again. This guy is a fcuking tool. It wasn't the friendliest games I have ever played in to begin with. Generally a rough game that I thought the Ref let get out of hand. With about 10 mins to go and us up 3-2 Williams decides to take a run and followed through with a brutal tackle which of course led to the sidelines clearing into a big pile up on the field. Even the Captain who was watching his girls, came in like Super Fly Snuka off the top rope into the brawl. All this nonsense because one fcuking idiot. Couple other clowns of course after everyone is separated still have to walk over to where they are not doing anything but causing trouble.:eek:

Finally the red cards are handed out and we finish the game both sides obviously short. We add one more to make the final 4-2. Not really important mind you and some people have to realize this is Summer league.

I do not want to include all the Blaze players in this as Jon Rodgers was a class act in all of this. The other big man at that back(not sure of his name), Blaze Army, and Dartsinthehood were apoligetic(sp) after the game and it was none of their doing. No problem with them but unfortunately when you play with a Jackass like Williams you get painted with the same brush.
Sorry lads.

Btw I hope on Thursday when we meet again :eek: none of this crap happens and we can just play a simple summer league soccer game.

Parkhead

BlazeArmy

Not Bright
Dec 13, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Ahh yes, the ref. He has ruined many a game in my experiences with him. I've never seemed to play a game with that ref where he didn't ruin the game. he loses all control and things get chippy and out of hand. All he needed was a few calls early on to make his presencse felt and all would have been OK.

After what may be the worst goal in football history(actually I only rate it barely in my worst 10:D ) We will be looking for redemption on Thursday night. Fortunately for us I'll be playing Over35's in Ladner watching OneDart get scored on .

As for the Captain, I would have guessed he ran a 4.1 40 for how fast he managed to get from 20 yards off the pitch to the other sideline right into the mix of things. It looked like he was the 3rd or 4th guy in and had 80 yards to run to get there. If he showed that sort of pace in the Ladner league he will have no problem winning his coveted Golden boot.

I think generally we all our a little bit apolegetic about what happened but those things can and do happen. I expect Thursdays game to be squeeky clean.

I also realize this is the wrong thread, but the other thread seems fairly useless so I'm following Parkhead lead and posting it here:)

Cheers

BlazeArmy

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
MosthatedteamF.C. 2 Club Ireland 3

Apparently by all accounts, it was EEEEEEEEZZZZZZZYYYYYYYYY, especially after all the cokcy cnuts on the sideline were chirping when up 2 - 0 at the half. No class or brains apparently. I heard Club Ireland's starting goalie scored the winner against the mighty Blaze. Is it true there was another idiot red carded from the Blaze? He even told the ref to fcuk off which should earn another couple of games. Well done, Einstein. BlazeRep1, let's hear your side of things. I'm sure it was another evenly matched game until your undeserving red card. :rolleyes: This rocket scientist apparently took a player out, who was already out of bounds. :) This is great stuff. :D Until you get your attitudes switched around, lads, you'll be in Division Two for some time. Enjoy the game, relax, and just let Club Ireland beat you like you did twice this week. By no way was the above commentary directed towards BlazeArmy, Jolly, DITH, or the big fella in the back with the magic locks. :)

ParkHead

May 27, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Great post Captain for a man that wasn't even there. Blaze Rep 1 can not say a thing after that game. pretty much even game although the Blaze capitalized on a couple chances in the first half to go up 2-0. Probably would have stood up but another Donkey decided to be just that. You simply can't argue either cards as the slide tackle on myself was 2 seconds late. Good timing genius.:rolleyes: Then in the second half he tries to flip a guy over his hip and the ball is out of bounds for a throw in. :confused: If you even come on here and complain about anything give your head a shake. The game was even, the ref did a good job. The real difference was the #17 being a total jackass. Tell him to look in the mirror as he just cost you a game. The reputation continues to grow.

Parkheadwhowasshiteforthefirst60mins.
Blaze 2 - Club. I 0

Nice prediction Einstein. Atleast you got your # of goals right.:eek:

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I heard #17 had early an release for the weekend. Riverview has been doing that more and more apparently. It makes sense really, especially when I wasn't even there. :) Sidewinder, what was your interpretation of things? You're always so level headed. :rolleyes:

Captain

Sep 28, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Knights 0-0 Idiots

Nothing much doing upfront from either teams. Idiots with a couple of chances and Knights with one good chance near the end on a bad back pass. Dante (sp) the ref, fortunately for us, calling Richmond offside on a couple of occasions when they were clearly on late in the game perhaps saved us, though we'll never know. This game was a bit like the one I saw on Wednesday afternoon. 0-0 it was always going to be!

ParkHead

May 27, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
What has this league come to when Franks gets a shutout.:rolleyes: I am assuming of course he was in net. I guess I will see the Richmond boys next week. Are you sure you want your case of beer Lean at the Nations cup?

Parkhead

number2

Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
knights 0 : 0 idiots

pretty average game. Dante didn't have much work to do...

Knights had no offense. Some great saves... I was still liquored from downtown....

oh well.. still 3-1-1...

:cool:

Sep 28, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
give credit where its due

Franks for my money is their most valuable player without doubt! His foot work could use a little work as he tends to panic when he's forced to make a quick decision with his feet, but apart from Didar, Franks was/is still the best keeper in Div. 1. Sorry to Keeper, but the Munich shirt doesn't help matters! Shalke-King

Sidewinder

Feb 5, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
So much for that great quote by Blaze Army''I expect thursday's game to be squeeky clean''

If I was one of the approx. 5 good guys[51/2 if you count D.I.T.H.]on the team I would be sueing the Provincial Government for the earlr release of number 17 and his room-mates. What a twat.

Blaze is a hard working team with lots going for them.We had a poor game last night and were a little on the lucky side to get 3 points.

Captain;you are very right. This team will never survive in div.1 until they clean their ship of the idiots.The experienced players playing there would wind these guys up so quickly they would play most games short 3 players.

Full credit for Club I. in coming back from a 2 goal deficit.

By the way our roster last night had 6 of our div. 1 players,10 of our div.2 cat. players and 3 of our "old timers''

Looking forward to a double header against the Idiots next week.[actually'as Parkhead said ''it will be like a sunday picnic after this week'sexhibition of goonery''

Sidewinder.

lean

Sep 14, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Franks is overrated

He had one shot on him last night cause I was cleaning up everything in front of him like a good sweeper is supposed to do;)

There was not much in the way of soccer being played last night as South Memorial was a very rocky pitch, but in saying that if we could have finished the 7 or 8 quality chances it would have been a blow out.

Parkhead

The case next Thursday would be great. I'll get one, give you one and the rest of the lads will be flocking like a bunch of hawks in a field full of mice.

Leanlookingforwardtokickingsomehoopsnextweek:cool:

Walks

Dec 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Delta United / WFC Rangers

He even told the ref to fcuk off which should earn another couple of games. Well done, Einstein.

Sounds like the Ladner / Tswassen area is a breeding ground for complete idiots. Funny enough, I had one guy tell me the same thing last night ....... enjoy your holiday.

Rangers won 5-2 on a hat trick from Craig Chaisson - two absolute screamers plus a dodgy OG but I'll give 'im that one :D.

mackers

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Goaltending duo....

Inspector Blake,

I have to midly disagree with your assessment of our game last night. I believe we had more than a couple chances in the game, more like 7 or 8 and at least 2 glorious opportunities. We were shocking in our finishing(I keep hearing that for some reason...??) and Keeper played awesome I thought, he was definitely your best player, even better than twinkle toes in the middle of half. You guys did have a few chances but nothing really threatening.

All in all it was a fun game to play with no real dirty stuff going on which was good to see and it was a great night for footy.

Cheers, Mackers.

Sep 28, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
mackers, I hope you weren't referring to me when you say "twinkle toes"! Yes, you guys had some other chances, but I was merely talking about the 2 opportunities you had with noone left to beat other than our goalie! We had a scramble infront of your net towards the end that I forgot to mention and so did you, though I still feel we were a bit lucky to have come away with a point. Describe this twinkle toes, its got me all wound...What position were you playing?

Keeper

Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Oh Mackers, ya big lug. You're such a sweety, but . . .

and Keeper played awesome I thought, he was definitely your best player
. . . I hope you realize that I wasn't playing in the first half. ;)

ParkHead

May 27, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Lean I will have your case there on Thursday. I will bring Canadain. That will do?

See you guys next week.

Parkhead

lean

Sep 14, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Canadian will be just fine

Parkhead,

Who doesn't like a Canadian after a good run about..

Keeper,

Were you the goalie that was afraid of the ball in the first or the second half?? I have never seen so many calls from a keeper who never actually came off their line and claimed a ball:cool:

Leanlovespickingonkeepersjustaskclubichump

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Can you hear the Blaze sing? Nooooo Noooooo

Can you hear the Blaze sing? Nooooo Nooooo

Can you hear the Blaze sing? We can't hear a fcuking thing Ohhhh Ohhhhhh

:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online