Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2003 Province Cup (men)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zaurrini

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Inter 3 - Gorge 1

Inter dominated the game today....
3-0 when I started to leave.
Gorge scored with 15 left to make it a little interesting, otherwise this game was never in doubt.

Also, heard North Delta LOST to whomever they were playing...FVSL:rolleyes:

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Fcuk yeah!

Peg 3
Vantreights 1

All goals coming in the second half, theirs with about 1 minute left. Good, "playoff" result... need to just muck out the wins when it comes to the BCs and we did enough of that today :D

Actually, I felt we started to grind them down and then slaughtered them for a 15-20 minute spell midway through the second half.

Goalscorers were Greener, Doddy, and Bunny. Randall came off the bench at the half and was huge... quite possibly made the difference in the game.

The bald guy in the middle had some skill, but is a compete pussy :rolleyes: If he didn't spend half the game having a moan, perhaps the result would have been different...

Roll on Peg, we're going to the Wack!

:rolleyes:

~Regs.

besty

Jul 24, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Westside 1 vs Surrey 2(pk's)

Westside scored in first and Surrey tied it up midway through the second.

Westside missed a couple of glorious opps in the second and in OT.

Westside then missed all their pens and Surrey only needed three to win.

Unlucky Westside, thought you had it!

Notty

Oct 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Congrats Zaurrini and the rest of the Wops...Nothing better than hearing that Gorge didn't proceed. Much rather see a worthy VMSL team in the Province Final that the plonkers from the Island.

Also, heard that Surrey beat Westside 3 - nil in penno's. One - one was the final!

Congrats KNVB...I guess!:rolleyes: :D

~Nottywhoislovinthetimeoff!!

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Congrats to Peg, INter, and the Surrey United on their victories. It looks like a clean sweep for the VMSL this year, at least in terms of the final.....

Captain

CDK

Jul 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
My dad went to watch the Inter/Gorge game... He called and told me that Gorge was the worst team he's seen play ever.

Skip

Jan 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Inter 3 - Gorge 1

Originally posted by Zaurrini
Also, heard North Delta LOST to whomever they were playing...FVSL:rolleyes:

Thanks for the respect.....keep talking donkey!

no pressure on us next week, seeing as how you don't even know who we are.:rolleyes:

gilly

Sep 12, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Well done Surrey!!

Westside didn't really think that they could win the league, the Imperial Cup and the Provincial Cup all in the same year? Did they?:D

cerebral smallsy

Oct 5, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Westside didn't really think that they could win the league, the Imperial Cup and the Provincial Cup all in the same year? Did they?

as a matter of fact, yes. spot on notty.

heartbreaker. a hard fought match today. we definitely had our chances to end the game especially in the extra time but couldn't get it done. i thought smiles played very well, including the pk's where he stoned chiasson and nuke.
full credit to surrey, a tough team to play against and we/i really feel no shame losing to that squad today. would trade the other trophies in a heartbeat though....
knvb pined it for the first half but did well in the second half/ot to make us work on the backline.
no megs for you kid, although i did manage one myself on one of your lads:D
gutted, plain and simple. a successful year no doubt, but in the end disappointing.
all the best to surrey, peg, inter the rest of the way (i guess there is a fvsl team left too...).
quebec city...fcuk!!!!!

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Cheers, Smallsy.

It definitely was a very hard fought game yesterday, both teams were breathing out of their arses at the end. It's wasn't all, Westside though, we did have our chances too. Wicks made a couple of nice saves and your defender had one of my shots go off his knee on or near the goal line in the first OT. I thought I had it. I was worried about the pressure late in the second OT though. Smiles will be the player of the week if I have anything to do with. I just hope he shares his pizza with me.

I'd love to have a little more sympathy for such a class organization and players if it weren't for the fact they've knock us out of, more cup games than I dare to think about this early in the morning. So I'll leave it at this. :p

PS. Rene did a good job in the middle and had the line of the game, early in the first half, someone had had a moan and Rene yells out , "Shut up!" "You're not dealing with your daddy here." Walks was crap on the line as usual.

Walks

Dec 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
You were terrible ........

Walks was crap on the line as usual.

Goes without saying ......... :rolleyes:

knvb, do yourself a favour next weekend and remember to bring your first touch with you ...... :rolleyes: SHOC-KING

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Only if you remember to bring your goggles. You missed a hell-of-a game. Don't I have to have a first touch to bring one?

Walks

Dec 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Don't I have to have a first touch to bring one?

Fair enough :D.

Better warn everybody watching in Chilliwack to wear a helmet when / if you're playing this weekend. I think 3 people got rushed to hospital from errant balls that you were trying to bring down.

I'll get my prescription filled this week :D.

sixfyv

Apr 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
PAU 5 – Delta 2

Originally posted by Skip
Thanks for the respect.....keep talking donkey!

no pressure on us next week, seeing as how you don't even know who we are.:rolleyes:

First things first… Congrats to Cainy and all of PAU. You have once again proven that you are the best team from the Valley. Best of luck in representing us in the Semis of the Province Cup. Would love to see you guys make it to the island.

Next… I take full responsibility for the loss. Apologies to my team. Worst game I have played for ages. Embarrassed. On all the goals (except the first one) I had a touch on the ball… but not enough to keep them out of the net. No excuse… weak actually. (Reminds me of a past comment about a “shed load of goals”)

Finally… congrats to Crafty and the rest of the team… no one thought we would make it TO the provincials… let alone past the Firemen… great to see us come together when it mattered (for a bit, anyways).

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Originally posted by Walks
Fair enough :D.

Better warn everybody watching in Chilliwack to wear a helmet when / if you're playing this weekend. I think 3 people got rushed to hospital from errant balls that you were trying to bring down.

I'll get my prescription filled this week :D.
I'm an impact player Walks, it's not a matter of if I play, it's when. ;)BTW, I've issued the same warning at every local pub in the lower mainland, about you and your darts. DO NOT LET THIS MAN TOSS DARTS HERE. , but that's for another discussion. Entirely.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0