Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

[2003 OVER 30s POLL] Who will win group 5?

Who will win

• Scotland

Votes: 15 60.0%
  • England

Votes: 3 12.0%
  • India

Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Slovakia

Votes: 3 12.0%

• Total voters

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Originally posted by CDK
Any of you see Lui Miljanovic humiliate the O-30's England midfield on Sunday?

I did.
Did anyone see CDK in the beer gardens yesterday?

I didn't.

:D

BTW, Merkl was fantastic in net and kept England in it :D

Cheers,

~Regs.

Guinness

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Congrats Scots

Well done to the O-30's on a dramatic comeback!!! Big Hilly started it off and youzzz kept it guan...;)
Again, Super Ally was ALL CLASS with everything... Too bad about the hammy, but it didn't really matter about his PT, it was all about him just being there in the flesh...

Cheers, Guinness

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Didn't Captain Shamrock pull his hammy as well during the Over 30's? How come noone else is talking about him... well, other than Walks' missus :eek:

~Regs.

Guinness

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Pulled Hammy

I don't think he pulled anything (other than his johnson):eek:
He was too busy in the beer gardens to play for a team that was already eliminated...:rolleyes:

Cheers for the beers, Guinness:knvb: :wa: :bronco:

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Didn't Captain Shamrock pull his hammy as well during the Over 30's? How come noone else is talking about him... well, other than Walks' missus

Actually, Regs, it was a groin/hip flexor problem for the Captain. The only one who was worth talking about was the fellow who played on the Greek Over 30s, who had the best hair I have ever seen on a man or woman for that matter. Ballbaby, who was this masked man? I would like to see his make-up artist to see what he/she could do about my crow's feet. Finally, it was Walks who made the comment, not his missus. The missus hates me and Walks thinks I'm hot. It's okay, Walks, I still respect you for actually getting up to do the India/Scotland game at 9:00 am yesterday. :D

Walks

Dec 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dying here .........

The missus hates me and Walks thinks I'm hot.

Captain,

You've got that a tad wrong mate. The missus thinks you're a legend, I told her so :D. She actually hates me :confused: Mind you, I suppose she has enough fcuking reasons !!!!

The Running Man and India / Scotland all within the space of a few hours ......... it's all too much really.

Besty, you still owe me a pint :D

Ballbaby

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Actually, Regs, it was a groin/hip flexor problem for the Captain. The only one who was worth talking about was the fellow who played on the Greek Over 30s, who had the best hair I have ever seen on a man or woman for that matter. Ballbaby, who was this masked man?

I will not give out his/her identity. What makes you think he is a man? If I had a nickle for every time I have been asked about this chap, I'd be rich. No doubt about it, he has nice hair. He attracts a lot of babes (and crippled Irishmen too, apparently) but he never seems able to close the deal. I think most of the gals he dates are jealous over the hair.

He plays soccer like a poofter, although he is not one. Not that there is anything wrong with that. He is pretty much one of the nicest guys you'll ever meet, which is good for him, because I want to kill him on the pitch, and he is my teammate. Off the field, I feel like shite for having such feelings especially when I start talking to him and realize what a great guy he is. Maybe I'm jealous about the hair too. Maybe, I'm jealous that the Captain wants him. :confused:

Captain, admittedly, you two would make a nice couple, especially if you still had your mullet. :eek:

I will introduce you if you wish. Maybe you could teach him how to play the game a little more physical. :p

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yes, he does have tre-men-dous hair and he appears to be a nice guy. However, I realized when I got home that nuggets are what turn me on, not a lad's hair. Therefore, I withdraw my enquiry about 'the nice guy's' hair. Are you sure he is not a poof? Thanks for agreeing with me about his hair because the other guys in the beer garden truly believed I had lost my mind. So to all you doubters, fcuk you. :) As for teaching him to play more physical, I don't think I could do that at this stage in my career because I get into 1 or 2 tackles a year at the most. I'll stick to being a nice guy, just like the "Man with the Magic Hair."

It's all about the hair, all about the hair.

Captain

zenga

Dec 1, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yes its all about the Hair!!!

Ballbaby same goes for me if I had a nickle yesturday for everytime time the peanut gallery told me to cut my hair, Id be rich.

But in OT it got a little old I was waiting for new material!

5bigtoes

Jul 21, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Always a great weekend!

Saturday England was robbed of a victory over Scotland by the ref.

No worries, it's really all about the beer garden!!!:D

Congrates to Scotland O30 for the victory again again again again in the Nations Cup....

Aves

Jan 5, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
on holidays for a week

funny how RF's mug seemed to be in every second pic.
Great Weekend once again.:D

I'll put more pics in the multimedia section ...I can't post them large enough in here without photoshop.

5bigtoes

Jul 21, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Aves,

That is quite the bunch of hodliums!!!!

Looks like a ttrouble making bunch of rif-raf!!!!!

Congrates to The Sctoland Over 30 Bastards from 5bt's.....:)

5bthadagreattimeinthebeergarden andfinallyraisedaglasswiththeeverpopularballbaby:p

Buckfast

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Saw Peter Nolan at the airport Friday night, who was on his way back from Scotland.

He has a copy of the Daily Record with a picture and write up on Super Swally's appearance with the Scotland O-30's at the NC.......

RF, this might be your moment of fame.

Buckfast

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0