Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2003/2004 VMSL Rumours and Scuttlebutt

Status
Not open for further replies.

BlazeArmy

Not Bright
Dec 13, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
No chance of the Blaze hiring him. Not unless pint lifting and chicken wing eating are part of his fitness testing. If thats the case i am one of the fittest people in the world. :wa: :knvb: :bronco:

As for attention getting, nice one with the short pull after a goal. I myself have always liked the moon(in my case quite the full moon) to the crowd but the short pull is a nice touch.
Maybe you can find out when they are testing/training and heckle. That should get you some atention. :D

larsson

Aug 12, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
It is true we are starting wedensday we apparntly have a professional coach from south africa who just moved here taking over our team.I hope our new players this year are as excited as we are the new players are:not telling

larsson

Aug 12, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
hey smallsey maybe u should come out with us so u can loose all ur fat.Actually were are getting serrious about winning the league so talk all u want but by this time next year hopefully u will come out to watch us win the provincial cup.For a shite player u do talk a lot.

Walks

Dec 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
larsson said:
For a shite player u do talk a lot.
Larsson, don't tell that to the young kid that asked Smallsy for his autograph at the VMSL All Star Game, he'd be gutted :D

cerebral smallsy

Oct 5, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
hey smallsey maybe u should come out with us so u can loose all ur fat.Actually were are getting serrious about winning the league so talk all u want but by this time next year hopefully u will come out to watch us win the provincial cup.For a shite player u do talk a lot.

love to join you kettle, but my fat is already quite loose thank-you very much. besides we've got a cup to try and win this year.

BlazeArmy

Not Bright
Dec 13, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
larsson said:
smallsey how did u sign ur name FAT BOY SLIM pooor kid has waste of paper and pen.

You'd think so. However i have it on good authority(ie. his uncle) that the lad in question was giving the ball a kickabout on the weekend. It's his dream to one day be able to live up to the reputation of his new ball signing hero. Although he wants no part of that squads Technical Medical Assistant. he was dissapointed by the lack of the magic sponge. :D

cerebral smallsy

Oct 5, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
larsson, your r indeeeed a ttp magishan.
i concede. afc will light it up next year and pull off the treble. all the while you will take the golden boot. if you're lucky, i might even sign it for you.
in the meantime i'll sign my vmsl all-star shirts from the past two years...you can wear them to training.

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
That may be a bit much, smallsy. There is no way he'll bite at that... unless of course you wrap a sandwich around it...

larsson

Aug 12, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hey if there were votes on all-star balloting u think u would be there.c'mon man let's face it u suck buddy and ur fat.Have ur shirts i just take the hardware later english cnut

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
That sounds like you now, larsson. Hardware, silverware, TV, VCR, blender... I could use some new tires if you get around to it.

Where there English Vikings?

larsson

Aug 12, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
ah knvb c'mon man it was a fluke u guys won the provincials last year and more of a fluke u even play premier so in saying that best of luck to gorge and inter and maybe smallsey can fall over his stomach and not get up.I like to predict things and i am usually right so Gorge over Westside and Inter over Pegs.But the Peg Inter should be a dandy.Let's go Deep Cove Summer team

larsson

Aug 12, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Samllsey why they call u that hmmmmmmmmm must be ur little english pecker ya that is it.So ur new name from me is pinky.or computer nerd.Ur on here all the time u have any time for ur online gf how much u pay.

cerebral smallsy

Oct 5, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
utterly painful larsson. right to the bone with those comments. surely you're due for one of your semi-annual ttp retirements?
tell you what, save the personal attacks for next time we meet on the pitch. i'll be sure to save mine.

Notty

Oct 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Stop this drivel...get back on topic! Pointless fat jokes are lamer than fake gay jokes! Stop it!

~Notty

PS...you're all gay!!! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0