Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Premier 2003/2004 VMSL Premier Results

Status
Not open for further replies.

animal

Aug 29, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Gomesy,
How can you say that was premeditated????? Ryan went in off balance and it was just an unfortunate accident. Why would we want to get him back for his cheap shot on Skinny, we got a goal from it.

I hope he is ok and has a speedy recovery as I know how bad this can be.

Animal

gomesy_jr

Aug 14, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Animal,

The reason we think it was premeditated was because Student told Ryan "I'm going to do you" after Ryan fouled Skinner by the sideline. I lost all my respect for Student yesterday, that's for sure.

Cheers,
jr.

zeus

Aug 16, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Gomesy,

If Justin wanted to "DO" Ryan I think it would have been a little more obvious than that???? It was obvious that it was an accident, that's all!

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Game was extremely boring. Although JB did have a fantastic moan at the ref about something (Hi Rene, it's me, Reggie :D)...

Hilite of the nite was HOS at the St. James' Well but that's for another thread.

Khalsa out,

~Regs.

sarge

Aug 31, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Regs said:
Hilite of the nite was HOS at the St. James' Well but that's for another thread.

Wanted Dead or Alive, now that is a great song, if only Regs would buy one more Appy, I wouldn't be hungry right now.
Khalsa looks down, but hos was on fire at the Well, how about all the timmy's that want to shag.
Out

Sarge

sarge

Aug 31, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Regs said:
Timmy's went to the Dew...

Rawhide.

~Regs.

Regs,

An imposter by the name of HOS was posting under my alias in the wee hours after The Well. He kidnapped me outside your place and kept me hostage in my garage. I had to go on record! :rolleyes:

john

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
MF 2 - 0 Sapp............with about 10 to go.

Brian Donald with 2 yellows late so it didn't look like Sapp would make a comeback.

John

john

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Smallsy.....it isn't nice to cheer other peoples's strugles............... ;) not like I am happy cause Sapperton lost today.

gosurreyneverthoughti'deversaythat

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
We were down 1-0 after about 5 minutes on a nice free kick over the wall into the top corner by Lake.

About 10 minutes later it was 2-buzz and things were not looking good.

But we battled. A bonehead move by Lake resulted in a red card with about 5 minutes left in the half and it was game on.

The second hald obviously was ours and we ended up with the equalizer with about 10 to go I think. We had a plethora of chances though with them clearing a couple off of the line, a few narrow misses and a cross bar.

In the end a typical Peg/Trollups darby ending in a tie at Ambleside.

Costley and Brolly with the Peg markers. We were missing Reedy, Doddy, Daily, Fiorvento and Sarge on the day. Good work by those who stepped up to fill the holes.

Or something like that.

Cheers,

~Regs.

Jinky

Jun 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Thanks for not implying that someone stepped up to fill Jinky's hole.

It's all so confusing.

cerebral smallsy

Oct 5, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Smallsy.....it isn't nice to cheer other peoples's strugles............... not like I am happy cause Sapperton lost today.

so you're not happy or you're happy? going to take a miracle of biblical proportions for you guys to sneak in...

Gomesy16

Oct 16, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Surrey 1 Indo 1

Maybe the key moment of Indo's season came when Didar takes down Cory of Surrey in the box after he moves past him on a break away. Didar recieves only a yellow card from Paul Ward!!! And Surrey then misses the insuing PK. And to rub salt in the wound, Didar scores the tying goal for Indo in injury time on a corner!

Amazing! :knvb:

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
The best piss take in VMSL history has to be McNair S.S. What an awful pitch to try and play on, just awful. Not much to the game today really other than Indo really seemed to want it more and for obvious reasons. I'm particularly gutted today not that we could let the fcuking keeper score in the last 5 like that, though he is 7'9", but that we've basically shite the league away and all but handed our side to Sporting. Granted they are in tough vs MF and Sapp, both looking to stay up and get a provincial spot, but we have no one to blame but our selves this time if we don't win it. Diabolical marking by us in our own end today from all set pieces and long throw in's, especially. The Jewish Jet was causing us all sorts of problems on those long chucks of his. (the pitch was only 30 yards wide though)

I'm still routing for Indo to stay up despite what No Right Peg will tell you, who btw, couldn't stop moaning today.Gosh, what a baby he is. The guy was crying and whining so much I think they hooked him up to an IV at half time to replace the fluids he was losing. ;)

PS: sorry I missed you after Sandman, I didn't feel much like sticking around today. Next time.

no right peg

May 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Well we're still alive! Not the prettiest point we have ever earned, but we'll take it. Surrey carried much of the play for the first 25-30 minutes and then we sorted things out. No really great chances other than a few goal mouth scrambles and a poorly taken PK. Thanks to Joe for the shank! Nice to know that not everybody wants us to get relegated. We played with intensity and desire in the second half and took the play to them. Lots of free kicks and corners for both teams, only our big man was able to connect to tie the game.... well done Didar! Good thing KNVB didn't take the PK, all he could think about was his pre-game post. ;) He asked me how to spell diabolical as he was being subbed off!
Onto Zaurinni and Inter to stay in Premier!

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
The Turtle Race Continues

First, well done Didar on scoring, would be something if that is the goal that keeps you up, and mabey in Provincials.
Everyone has let Burnaby off the hook so far, but Sap. is still in the driver seat with 2 games left, but vs. good teams, that are gearing up for Cup.

First question, is there a play-off, if Sap. and Indo are tied in points for the Relegation spot.
Second, is there a three way play-off for a Provincial spot, if Indo, Sap. and BBY. all are tied with 25 points for the final spot. I can't believe that we couldn's pull a win off vs. Westside or Sporting with the season on the line, but that is the way this game goes.

I am hoping for the second, Sap., Indo, and BBY, all tied at 25, then there will be some fun Relegation play-offs and Provincial Spot play-offs, good times for all.

hos off to practice up for the TTP Golf Open, first practice at KOB's on St. Pat's Day.

john

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I second that HOS for Didar getting the equalizer...........what a ballzy move on Sandman's part to take that chance, well done!

I believe Indo will gain at least another point in there final game vs Inter. Both games this weekend for Indo and Sapperton has huge ramifications for there opponents as well as themselves so it won't be easy. Sporting can wrap up side "B" with a win over Sapperton while Inter will put the pressure on Westside with three big points vs Indo and then make Westside earn it the following week.................

It is the last weekend that has me wondering right now...............what will Surrey be thinking. They most likely will have nothing to play for when they face off vs Sapperton while Sapperton might need every possible point to not only get into Provincials but stay up and force a playoff vs Indo. Would they rest guys or sit guys sitting on yellows before going into the Imperial Cup Semi's? Would they prefer to keep Sapperton around and knock Indo outta premier? That game might will have more interested fans at it then the Provincial finals :eek:

Stay tuned I guess................will miracles ever cease?

gilly

Sep 12, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
KNVB, Smiles, Deac's,

Love you guys. Joey you always go top right, always!! Thanks for changing things up. Hopefully, the TSN turning point in our season, Deac's misses peno and D scores the equalizer to save our season from the brink of elimination. We're not out of the woods by any means, as Sapperton has a game in hand and still controls their destiny, but at least they need something out of that extra game.

Sapperton - Surrey and Sporting
Indo - Inter

Wow. It is as close at it gets. I have to agree with HOS (as much as I'd take staying up in Premier). I'd love to see Sapp, Indo and Burnaby end up with 25 points. A home and away relegation playoff, a 3 team round robin playoff for a provincial berth. The possibilities are endless, and the league executives would be working overtime!! On to a pissed off Inter team who wanted to complete the triple this year (league, Imperial and Provincial champs).

PS/ G-spot, why so angry? Heroes need to control their rage!! :D

Gilly

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0

Latest posts