Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 2 2003-2004 Predictions, Results & Post-Game Discussion Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

Put it on the board

B.R. Balko

Cheers for the roids, Tom was raging in the second half, lucky not to get a red from the man in black.
The success must be due to your roids as we have been pre and post game pinting since day one.

See you boys at the local and in the cup final

OUT

Erion

Sep 3, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hey Keeper pray twice a day for that tie and it may just happend you know.

Your predictions are interesting for the cup makes me be up for that game

even more....... :knvb:

Keeper

Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Bonefish, we still need WUS to drop a point. They'll still be a single point ahead of us if they max out in their remaining games.

bonefish

Jul 26, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
My bad Keep'.....I thought that one of your reamaining games was vs WUS. Your destiny is not under your control...Break out the rosaries....

Big Bird

Oct 1, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Screw the super bowl. Looks like I have to give my buddy Micheal Mustard and the rest of the West Van Royals some big ups for taking the business to the Blaze today and handing them the L putting us back in the hunt for this whole promo thing.

Sorry Blaze you guys just ran out of chances!!

porkchop

Feb 25, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Now its time for BIG BIRD and TEELAY to do their part!!!!!!!!

Way to go WV on your win over the smoldering fire today.

Pover

Oct 11, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Honestly I am quite surprised that Blaze are in the position they are in. They only scored on a dodgy penalty and their amount of shots really didn't reflect the amount of quality opportunities they had.

I think if we would have had an opportuntity to play them early in the season they may have a few more loses to their credit.

If any team deserves to go up based on what I've seen it would probably be the Primos.

porkchop

Feb 25, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Since the break a lot of things have been happening in the quest for promotion!!! :D :D :D

Here are what I think are left for games to be played.

BLAZE 3 games left COBRAS, WV ROYALS, PRIMOS
35 points

FIREMEN 4 games left PG STRIKERS, B UNITED, B UNITED, WV ROYALS
30 points

PRIMOS 5 games left COBRAS, BLAZE, B UNITED, MAPLEWOOD, UNITED NAT
27 points

B UNITED 5 games left FIREMEN, FIREMEN, PRIMOS, WV ROYALS, RANGERS
23 points

B United don't have a chance.
Primos hold there destiny and ours right now when they play Blaze the fate of the season should be revealled.
Firemen need every point they can get
Blaze have lots to prove.

dcline

Oct 17, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Huge Kudos out to the Royals. Well done on putting a team like the blaze back in perspective and showing the rest of us how things should be done.

Now it's up to us to hold up our end of the bargain.

Couple guys were talking about shitting the bed. Some wash the sheets and others roll around in their mess.

We'll all see what happens in a couple of games.

Blaze rep.1

Dec 11, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Pover.. we dominated for the entire 90 minutes with 10 players, none of our starting forwards, and 2 of our starting mid-fielders.

We didn't play all that bad with the lineup we fielded but there really is no excuse for losing a game that has huge promo implication. The Blaze look to be falling apart and I'm really dissapointed with our entire team. We still hold a two point lead with all the games in hand and looks like promo will come down to the game against Primos. To be honest I don't think any team in our Division, including us, deserves to be promoted after the pathetic performances the last few weeks.

Teelay

Dec 2, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
To be honest I don't think any team in our Division, including us, deserves to be promoted after the pathetic performances the last few weeks.

True... nevertheless, as you pointed out it will come down to the last 1 or 2 games of the season. Looks like 2A will have a similar finish to 2C...

BlazeArmy

Not Bright
Dec 13, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
I must say when I have to play upfront for 90 minutes numbers were obvouisly an issue for the Blaze. My view of the game was much like BR 1's in that we controlled much of the play and had troubles in the final 3rd.

Pover, if we had played you earlier in the season we would have put at least 4 goals by you guys. That was basically the weakest squad in 2 years that has played a game for the Blaze. I'm fairly confident we will play better when we have the normal squad out and the season looks to hinge on the Primo's game.

porkchop

Feb 25, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
BlazeArmy

Hope we don't hear that those suspensions that 2 of your guys picked up against us won't be your next excuse for why you guys had a poor outing.

Teelay

Dec 2, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
7-1 Primos in a shortened game. Despite our best efforts to give the Cobras teh extra jump they needed by giving up a goal in the first 30 seconds, their yapping eventually did them in. 7 goals in a shortened game, could have been worse...

dcline

Oct 17, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Capt.
Nobody is promoted yet and the last couple of games should make things quite interesting. Yes a couple of teams are shooting themselves in the foot, but there is still a lot of time to play and that's what it will all come down to.

Whoever shows up ready to play will be the team that moves up the ladder.

Vinnie

Jul 21, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
BlazeArmy,

Tough loss on the weekend.
I assume you had alot of players missing because of the Super Bowl.
Can you give us some hint on the style of player West Van uses?
Anything would help, cause we could use it :( .

I still think it will be Blaze's year for promo on the 'A' side
I guess City FC Rangers will get it on the 'B' side
and WFC Rangers deserve it on the 'C' side.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0