Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 2 2003-2004 Predictions, Results & Post-Game Discussion Part I

Status
Not open for further replies.

mickster

Aug 15, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Beam vs CH

Vinnie / Champlains Keeper

look forward to seeing you guys on Monday in our classic battle of the bottom feeders !!! Hope you're sticking around for post game bevvies!!!!!

L

Little dog

Re: Beam vs CH

Originally posted by mickster
Vinnie / Champlains Keeper

look forward to seeing you guys on Monday in our classic battle of the bottom feeders !!! Hope you're sticking around for post game bevvies!!!!!

MMMMMMmmmmmmmmmmmm ... beam beer good for me !!!

it is still cool to wear sweat pants underneath our shorts when you play on turf... ?

inquiring minds want to know..

cheers,

little dog

Therapist

Sep 11, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Panty hose or tites would be sufficient.

Bonefish might be of help when reccommending some good brands.:D

GonnaGetItFromBonefishOnThursday

termatofylakas

Sep 16, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Littledog

don't you dare or I'll come out of the net and tackle you :D

the answer is no to pants......only I (the goalie) can wear pants and stay somewhat warm :rolleyes: who am I kidding I am gonna freeze

first win for Champlain ;)

Vinnie

Jul 21, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
This weeks preds

WFC Rangers "A" - 4
Westside C-men - 1 (team goo get one past keeps)

Point Grey Strikers "B" - 2
Western Union Sarajevo - 3

Richmond FC - 3
Elephant Walk - 2

Signmaster SC -1
Ravens FC - 2

Norvan JB's - ?
Champlain Heights - ?

Keeper,

Was that you in net last weekend or were you the guy lurking behind our goal taking pics? Or were you even there ?

Offensively, we stunk the joint up last weekend, except for a few chances.
Defensively, we held our own. I think it took us a good 15 - 20 minutes to get use to the world cup ball. It floats up in the air and travels alot more than the usual shite balls we use for games.

Mickster,

Keep the bevies cold.
Hopefully we can produce alittle better or else it's going to be a low scoring event.

Keeper

Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I think WUS will win by a slightly larger margin; otherwise, I can't disagree much with your picks (besides the 1 goal for the C-Men, of course ;) ).

Yes, that was me in net last week. The guy taking photos didn't come on until the last 15 or 20. You're right about the ball, though. It was brand new for us, so we were a bit suprised by its life, as well.

Good luck this weekend.

kurgan

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 8, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
It should have quite the effect. My wife plays on the Shooters and there should be a couple of PG Rangers there tonight. There's one or two other parties around as well.

Neither team is young anymore so it'll be nice and slow Osler on Sat.:(

Duke

Jun 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Originally posted by The Ranger
I wonder how much effect the Westside Halloween party tonight will have on tomorrow's match - could be ugly!

Ranger, lets just thank the league that we are playing another Westside team the day after the Halloween Party! It'll be a 'beer league' game of a different meaning! I wonder how many pops will be had after the game?!

How the Chumps can even kid themselves that they 'ran with us' last week, I don't know? After going two-zip up our game fell to their level. That was our worst performance of the year. The second half was just nasty. We will learn from that and it will NOT happen again this year. The whole team wants this league bad, and we'll get it, but we are not taking anyone for granted.

These are my thoughts!

Duke #7

the manager

Sep 29, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
run with the bulls???

orriginally posted by Duke
How the Chumps can even kid themselves that they 'ran with us' last week, I don't know? After going two-zip up our game fell to their level. That was our worst performance of the year

so really....they did run with you...;)

manager

Keeper

Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Just remember you boys are cut off at 11 (o'clock, that is). I don't want anybody making excuses on Monday that we dropped points because we were so hung over.

I'd better see nothing but water in your glasses at midnight. ;)

The Ranger

Sep 5, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
The way I'm feeling right now, two beers will put me in the hospital! Antibiotics are working me over.... I will be sure to take my next dose AFTER tomorrows game! ;) Bouncing off the walls today....

The Ranger

Sep 5, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Well, the Westside Love-in is over....

Bonefish - nice meeting you, thanks for stopping by (he's a cool cat).

BTW - I've taken down bigger guys than you! ;)

Just kidding...

Good luck on Monday.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0