Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 2 2003-2004 Predictions, Results & Post-Game Discussion Part I

Status
Not open for further replies.

BlazeArmy

Not Bright
Dec 13, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Apparently a good game by the Blaze today but I don't know as i got there after the game ended. I was busy not winning cash in a poker tourney where i finished just out of the money. The lads ar elooking to next weeks game vs Firefighters to see if a bit of a gao can be created between ourselves and everybody else.

mcdirty

Sep 22, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Angryman

You left out the fact we had the ball in their half of the field for 40 of 45 mins.You also forgot to mention that on that cross I was "Admiring" ,that two of my defenders attempted to head the ball by jumping a whole 2 inches off the ground,and that my left defender let his man pass him uncontested for the tap in!Im used to having players in front of me that can pull me out of situations I have created ,however I will take full blame for that one!The other 2 I wont take any blame for whatsoever,I am used to defenders being a little more compitent ,and maybe I am expecting to much ,but when your last man is marking a striker with the ball and he backs you up until about 10 yards out ,THE NET GETS BIGGER AND I HAVE GOT NO CHANCE!Bombastic was outplayed and is very lucky to get the Win, 4 chances 3 goals,that wont happen again this year as I am now pissed off, and am just gonna hurt strikers on balls I can get to!Sorry Boys I feel like I let you down Yesterday!:(
Angryman it looks like bombastic could use one more guy thats about 40 years old ,15 grey hairs arent enough!That would bring the years of experience on that team to about 1,000,000 years!We are gonna kick the Shite out of bombastic next time we play them ,they STINK!Now that I think about it so did I yesterday....FCUK!:(

bonefish

Jul 26, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Doctor please....Somebody get a doctor....

The JB's needed EMS almost from the beginning of the game. Yes the field was crap but the passing mistakes and marking needs to be tighter. And...Umm....Well...There is not much else to say..

We had two injuries during the game, we lost our big D-man to a badly sprained wrist. Myself who, over the past year or two, has resembled humpty dumpty more than a soccer player with all my injuries. Let's see how long it takes to bring this hamstring back from the brink of 'retirement'. ...Hold on, there one thing that was hurt even more on Strathcona and that is some team pride. There is still lots of soccer left to be played this year and lots of time to shore up the ranks to make post game moments a lot more fun than they have been over this first half of the season.

Next Monday is back at home(Turf+JB's=Much better soccer) and I will more than likely be enjoying a beverage or two from the sideline.

-BrokenBones-

Blaze rep.1

Dec 11, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Please, please, please let Blaze go up so they can be humbled just a little bit. You guys are so fcuking good your self image is suffocating us humble mortals. Or you're in a shite group!

I think it's a bit of both angryman. BTW, when you decide to attempt playing again there should be some room on our Div.2 CAT team next year....better start training now. ;)

number2

Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
div 2c

Knights 3 : Persians 2

We sucked but they were horrible. Any other team would have been ALL over us, but they only really had one play. Kick and run on to the through ball. After 7 games, it really is amazing where we are in the standings considering are average age (36), our average attendance (13) and the number of guys out of shape or injured (most of us, although that may be related to the age thing).

Time for a hot tub, beer and hockey.

Cheers boys.

Teelay

Dec 2, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
United 0 - Primos 4

We carried 80-85% of the play, should have been up 3-0 at the half, but potted 4 in the 2nd half to lock it up. They're not a bad squad, and are definitely above teams like Maplewood, West Van and Cobras in my opinion, although their offense seems a bit stagnant.

angryman

Feb 1, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Mcdirty takes the bait!!

Actually Mcdirty, you didn't stink yesterday but I'll take your word for it. Given that the score was 3-1 in favour of Bombastic at the half I'd wager they don't suck either, or NK sucks more. I think I more or less mentioned that the B's "survived" the 2nd half as a result of their keeper's stellar performance and to their credit NK never gave up, so I left nothing out other than YOU seem to think your back line sucks. Why leave Premier I wonder? A little rampant emotion in your post perhaps?? As for piss takes, you'll have to do better than the age and grey hair routine as it seems to have prevailed over your teams weaponry, which has some crust in it as well. 4 chances=3goals sounds like excellent finish to me. To hurt strikers one must come out of the net and take red cards. Sounds dubious. I quote your coach"you signed angryman?" to which I reply "you have my number."" I don't"he says. "Mcdirty does" I reply. Who knows what he meant :D Other than a commitment problem you have a good team. Best of luck!! Nice shot Blaze rep 1!! I would be flattered to try out for your div2 team-no lie! My training is retroactive to 5 years ago!Old age and treachery beat youth and skill every time:wa:

rikashay

Sep 20, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
not pretty, but then again we're not known for our looks

lets here what fag*ot a*s beeeaches from any other team have to say, Fcuking cnuts,lick this huge hammer, you dirty cun*s. Guess what I got 50 dinero to say this, haey, thats what I gave your moms

Reccos

Oct 7, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
McDirty and David Lam

NK, I know what happened this weekend. It was the David Lam jinx on that keeper of yours, McDirty. He just don't like to play downtown as it seems that is where he was playing the McDirty salami some time back. It seems that one of his old girl friends lives down that way and it spooks him big time. At least that is what happened when he played there with us.

McDirty.... you actually miss the competent (compitent [sic]) defenders you had at Sapperton? ;) Very nice to pay them the compliment. I will pass that along.

McDirty: when are you going to arrange that exhibition game? We can do it any night of the week. You and Manager could make those arrangements, old buddy.

I hope you don't mind me dredging up the old girl friend story. Remember the game at Lam last season?

Erion

Sep 3, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Bombastic vs NK

I think we played better than any other game this season by far.Bombasitc is a good team but they did get tired pretty quick yesterday.Anyway i liked the way that watcher handeld the situation yestarday he said go out there and have fun and that's all it is right.About the angryman i hope you make the first team at the bombastic cos i have my friend there playing goalie and he only played 2 or 3 games in the first team.And i guarantie you he is better than the one yestarday.Bandcamp what number are you so i can come and meet you in two weeks.

Big Bird

Oct 1, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
GAA back to 1.0

As teelay so brilliantly summed up the game I will only add a few comments. Not much offence from the nationals, they have a couple of big horses with some decent speed but their inability to put the ball on the net is a serious detriment to their game.

I am very interested in the upcoming firefighters/blaze game wish I could be there to catch that one, should be a shirt pulling, face shoving, cuss using sordid affair between the still undefeated firefighters and the front running blaze.

I think joker is going to take that fifty for his "poetic" post and buy some more beers to consume as he has obviously had several after his teams succcessful outing today.

angryman

Feb 1, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yo Erion!

Yo Erion! Still trying to figure out what you meant.

1) I can't make the first team
2) They picked the shitty keeper
3) I'm a lousy keeper
4) you're confused
5) I'm confused
6) I should play for Blaze B
7) What the fcuk?

The Cmen won a game! I know that would have felt good!

Erion

Sep 3, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
I said i don't know if you will be able to make the first team for bombastic.If you need anymore explaniation let me know

joker

Sep 21, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hey Big Bird,
I still cannot figure out what it was I said!
Cheers!

P.S.- Maybe I can take that 50 and make my donation to the big bird lost his gear fund.............The Firemen Team............Cheers

watcher

Oct 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
NK might not lose another game!!!!

Well NK started with less than a full squad and missing about three starters. Starting the game with some of our weaker players on the back line was part of the run and gun game plan. The Watcher did not think that it would go so wrong as to let in three crummy ones before the half. But, once our full back, then our sweeper showed up, it was lights out for bumblastic. I swear they crossed center twice in the second half while NK looked downright predatory............. So what if the train doesn't like to train............. So what if not all the boxcars pulled into the station on time............. The bottom line is we played our best ball of the year and we were happy while doing so. As for Mc Dirty, he might want one or so of the goals back but he did have some weird defending happening in front of him before the regulars arrived. As for angryman. The reason we didn't sign you is because you're old, small and shifty eyed. Good luck with Bumblastic though. You should fit in well (via their posteriors). If our starting eleven are at the remaining games and we implement our new found format NK could easily win out...........................PetrifiedPunchdrunkPersian's PainPleasesPumpedupPredatoryPugalists (not even the ayahtohla himself can help them)

angryman

Feb 1, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
gettin' some NK goat

Yo Erion! Thanks for the explaniation . And I thought it was because they liked to go with the shitty keeper!

Watcher

Excellent pisstake! And I thought it was because my eyes weren't close together enough! You noticed my age and stature but you missed the fact you have a commitment problem and IF you put all those IF's together you COULD(might, maybe) win some more games. All hacking aside, you have a good team, no doubt, and the 2nd half was yours. Bombastic should have subbed in some fresh legs. As I said, going for training with Bombastic, not signing. Just jonesing for a place to play, sub or starter. YOU ought to know age and stature mean nothing;)

bandcamp

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
2b

pg rangers - 2
shaheen - 2

had a 2-0 lead with about 7 to play. long shot with a nasty bounce pulled them within 1 and then a stupid foul in the box let's them tie it with about 30 seconds left. that is now two games we have thrown away in the last seconds. oh well, that's the way it seems to be this year :confused: shaheen has a couple of good players (#22 and #17).

one sided game for pgr in the first half and shaheen did well to control play in the second. fair result but hard to swallow those lost points.

erion - see you in two weeks as i didn't get to play against you in the first game. i'll let you know who i am :D caught a bit of that loss of yours on the weekend; too bad. your team looks perfect for 9th regardless of how many starters were missing, whatever new formation you're playing, how much fun you're now having, and how TERRIBLE mcdirty's hands are. his hands are SHOCKING. all that good work you're doing up front and mcdirty doing his best to take it all away at the back.

L

Little dog

Thanks Ranger...

Little Dog from Champlain just wanting to congratulate you guys on a great win - thanks for the kind words on our 2nd half performance... Now just let us borrow your lungs and some of your foot speed and we'll kick yr ass next game.

Cheers,
Little Dog

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0