Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 2 2003-2004 Predictions, Results & Post-Game Discussion Part I

Status
Not open for further replies.

Erion

Sep 3, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Persia huh!

Good luck to every one that will play Persia.They have no idea about soccer, all they came there for was war.And yeah there is a #10 and #14 they talk about mother's.Who let them escape from the desert.They are the worse team i have seen in the history......

joker

Sep 21, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hey Blaze, if someone is trying to be the cool guy and throws a ball at my face, I would b*tch slap him too. I am pretty sure you would do the same, that is just one of the least classy things you can do. If that had of happened to me I would of probably knocked his lights out and not because I would want to but that would be a natural reflex to getting a ball thrown at your head. Think about it there Mr. Innocent.

Gurps

Mar 28, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Keeper

"The 12pm Indo/Sikh Temple (2 CAT) game was abandoned at around 1.15pm because of (I assume) abuse thrown at the ref. Funnily enough, neither team really seemed to complain about the abandonment. In fact, the majority of the Indo boys hung around with some pops until well after our game ended. Perhaps someone from that game can fill us in . . . but I doubt it."
(POSTED BY KEEPER)

Keeper, that was actually the Sikh Temple guys that hung around to watch your game, drinking pop.;)
The game was abonded by the ref, as Indo 'C' was down 4-0 at half, and began hurling insults at the ref, who called the game.
One player on Indo told me after they basically did it to get the game called, as they already had two red cards, and things only appeared to be getting worst.

I am sure there will be some heavy fines for Indo.

We never complained, as there was lot's of cold"pop" waiting for us on the sidelines.
:p

bandcamp

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
2b

pg rangers- 2
westside knights - 3

well, what to say. we lost..................again. it's a weird thing as we're a team that has always found a way to win and this year we seem to have lost it. have thought all of the teams we have played this year are quite average, including city who are running away with it. promotion is gone and so it should be...

wrt the game - westside were old and hung over yet still managed to be opportunistic enough to score 3 against us.

still excited to notch a couple against no hands and the nk train. also can't wait to stare in awe at their new signing who is clearly the class of the vmsl :eek: is it beckham? ronaldo? zidane? i am just bursting.

The Ranger

Sep 5, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Keeper

Originally posted by Gurps
[BThat was actually the Sikh Temple guys that hung around to watch your game, drinking pop[/B]

I was the left back who came barreling into you guys with a tackle... thanks for the offer as I could have used a beer at that point in the game! ;) I hope you enjoyed the game.... :D

Gurps

Mar 28, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Re: Keeper

Originally posted by The Ranger
I was the left back who came barreling into you guys with a tackle... thanks for the offer as I could have used a beer at that point in the game! ;) I hope you enjoyed the game.... :D

Ranger that was you????

Had I known it was a fellow TTP'er, I may have even offered you some of my rum.:D

Therapist

Sep 11, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
JB's vs CH

Prediction for the Monday night tilt on the turf.

JB's 3 CH 0 (JB's solid at home)

shouldn't need ice for the beer, we'll just let them sit out as they'll be cold enough by games end.

Six of One

Jan 23, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Decisions, decisions

Hmmm, what to watch tonight... Norvan JBs vs. Champlain Heights or Canucks vs. Detroit.

Too close to call.

mickster

Aug 15, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Tough call....

Watch 2 bottom div 2 vmsl teams and freeze your ass off or watch 2 top nhl teams plus you can switch over to mnf if play gets too one sided for the canucks, drink cold bevvies while staying warm!!

I think I've made my decision too, good luck tonight JB's, call me and let me know how we did!! If I'm not to drunk I may even answer the phone.

mcdirty

Sep 22, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Cant wait to play you either... Quear!

Coming from a guy who has no DICK .... except the one in his ASS!:eek:Cant wait to shut you out again!:D For a guy with no hands I sure do a good job leading the league in shutouts,these stubs at the end of my arms do a good enough job playing muckers like you guys:wa:

Blaze rep.1

Dec 11, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
What's that Rikajoke?? I'm having a hard time hearing you all the way down there in 4th place...you'll have to speak a little louder.

If your player (#7...let's call him dumbass from now on, a fitting title) is STUPID enough to stand within inches of our player making the throw-in, he deserves to receive a ball off the head. Did he think the ball was going to magically pass through him....although that may make sense to him as his head is probably filled with nothing more than air...or smoke after getting burned numerous times in his feeble attempts at making tackles.

Good luck next week against the Cobras. Should be a tough game for you guyz ....they have a great defense :rolleyes:

Therapist

Sep 11, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
JB's 5 CH 0

Our offence finally showed up. (of course on the turf)
CH pressed hard for the first 20 and created themselves some quality chances. Our marking was a little lack lustre. But we straightened up and potted 3 before half. (one was a beaut of a volley from 25 yards out)
Second half was all JB's and two more were potted. Clean game.

termatofylakas

Sep 16, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
as Therapist said we came out the stronger side.......we got a break away which was shot straight at their keeper.....they scored a goal against the run which somehow even though I got a piece of it still found it's way across the goalmouth and their guy beat ours to it......their second goal was a very bad clearance by us but a nice strike......after that we had them pinned in their end for a while but their keeper made a few more good stops and their D held tight........their third goal our left back got caught......he got skinned and a nice shot just inside the post......end of half 3-0

second half was TOTAL and I mean total domination by them.....possesion was probably 75-25 if not more........they scored their fourth by me punching the ball to the 18.....your welcome and the fifth was a good run and shot.....all in all we got schooled.......the JB's look better this year than last year......I don't get how they are this low in the standings :confused:

termatofylakas

Sep 16, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
I forgot to mention the JB's are the best team we've faced so far as to class......no whining....it was a game of many chances (first half for us) and all in all I think Angelo called only like 10 fouls.....Angelo is the best ref we've had and a good, clean game all around........I hope this s**t kicking wakes us up a little as we have signmaster then richmond

mcdirty

Sep 22, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
One word away!

Im taking the piss becuase I said "League" instead of "Division":eek: ,ya got me keeper you statistic maniac:D !You just wait to pounce on mcdirty, and do first chance you get like the PGR boy's,men,manboys ....whatever you wanna call them!Keep up the good work keeper, TOOT TOOT!:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0