Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 2 2002-3 Division 2 Banter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dapotayto

Oct 2, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yomama, you sound like Don King in that last post! I guess the game wasn't too spectaculariffic, superstupendifying or monumentally monumental?

Dapotayto

Oct 2, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Disinconceivable, Keeper!

That's a funny picture but who/what the hell is it?

Well, seeing as if I don't post something in this thread to entertain The Manager he will cry, I thought I'd introduce Jim Beams new signing. He's a crazy ass mothafcuka who will lay the funk down on all who oppose him in centremidfield. Power, speed and hunger. A man of the people.

Dapotayto

Oct 2, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Here is the new signing, Man of the People, after sampling a little too much of the sponsors nectar. He outdrank all the primos by himself in one sitting.

Dapotayto

Oct 2, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Now here's Man of the People upon finding out that PG is not bringing their honeys out to N.V. for our next game. "This is fcuking bullshit! The hot tub is ready to go you bastards!".

Keeper

Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Good dog.

Well done, Potato. Nice puppy you got there -- I'd post similar photos but anyone who's seen the dog I hang around with would know know she'd drown in a jersey.

Haven't you ever seen The Princess Bride? No? Inconceivable!

mickster

Aug 15, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Finally some skills.....

Hey Spud, I think you might be onto something. Now rather than the indivual who usually wears your jersey having 2 left feet, the new addition has 2 left AND 2 right feet. He might even score on one of his breakaways!!! By the way, the tab that marmaduke racked up at the cooler had better be paid off by next week!!

Mick:D

one-eye

Sep 12, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hey Potato Chip

I too find it "inconceivable" that you haven’t seen the Princess Bride, I’m with you on that one keeper.

I think that Yomama sounds more like the knockoff Johnny Cocraine depicted on Seinfeld rather than Don King. (You have seen Seinfeld have'nt you?)

:wa:

the manager

Sep 29, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
umbro sale silly purchase

Well, it looks like the manager and one-eye were among the privlaged few to attend the 'final' umbro sale ever. Lots of good merchandise to choose from at great prices. However, I must draw to attention the fact that there were, how could I put it, products that you wouldn't catch me dead wearing available for purchase. It is with this in mind that I tend to take the piss out of my dear one-eydian friend, who, after much taunting and ridiculing around the office, finds himself thouroughly embarassed after forking over $20 for a pair of $5 soccer boots complete with a strong stench of synthetic and not a hint of real leather to be found. The clincher for much egging on and ridicule would be the fact that the boots are BLUE!!!!

I must reffer to a previous post of mine to bring to the suface my true feelings of multi-colored soccer boots to all in ttp land:

to your pondering question about white, blue, or orange footwear....nothing to ponder. I think anyone brave enough to wear boots of the above mentiond colors should be forced, by the league and their teamates, to sport a Ronaldo world cup haircut and further, to have their front teeth professionaly gapped.

one-eye,

if you decide to wear the boots, that you only bought because at the last sale they never had your size, be prepared to either score more than three goals per game or face the taunting that you will receive, along with the haircut I will advocate and petition for, and the creative dentistry to make your new look complete. Ribbing you and your new boots gives me much pleasure especially after it was you who picked up boots for me at the last sale. They are nice, I thank you for them, and they are real leather.

managerwiththerealdealboots
:D

iron mike

Oct 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Manager, last night I watched a flick that you would enjoy. Check it out, it's called LIAR LIAR. A word of advice to you, you are being watched!

the manager

Sep 29, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
iron mike sad that he's not a premium member

iron mike,

I think I recall mentioning to you the benefits of being a premium member. You brushed my little sales call off like the dandruff you once had. Well don't you wish you didn't?

You too could have been on 'the list' to get in to the sale. Instead, wallowing in your 'I wish I got a premium membership' mellancholly, you resort to calling me a liar and assuming I didn't want you to benefit from the sale. Oh contrare my friend....I did want you there, I just couldn't sneak you in in my coat, your too big. Besides, you're not part of the in crowd.;)

In closing, a little saying to remedy you from your disbelief.

"A liar never beleives anyone else"

premium memberships are on sale now for only $35.

Dapotayto

Oct 2, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Advertising

Manager, I've read other posts on this site that say blatant advertising is not allowed. You are blatantly advetising premium memberships for some "club" you are in on some unknown website!!! Cease and desist. And post some damn predictions in the other thread for your game against Westside too!!

the manager

Sep 29, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
watcher qualified????

while sitting in my office on the phone with the watcher, discussing the availability of a certain player for the weekend, I was perplexed and utterly amazed at his highness, the soccer guru watcher's comments. As I mentioned this players vast experience at a collegete and PCSL level, to my suprise, watcher, the vetran of VMSL div 4 soccer for 15 years, said....."we'll see....we'll see if he's any good". At this point watcher went on about how he ws qualified to judge.

Well, I thought I would attach a visual of his highness, the qualified one.....the watcher, for all in ttp land to fall prostrate to the ground and pay him, the great and qualified watcher, all due respect and tribute.....

mickster

Aug 15, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Watcher Sightings

Now I remember him from our games last year. Looks like he's lost a few pounds from what I remember!!!!

Yomama!

Sep 30, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Great picture of the Watcher holding his stomach in.

Manager, did you pick up any skill for yourself at a reduced cost at the Umbro sale? Ouch!

the manager

Sep 29, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
no skill???

yomama,

sorry to say that they had no skill for sale.....please don't feel bad that I didn't fill your order, I know how desperately you want...I mean need some skill for yourself. I did, however, get my hands on a one of a kind yomama nutmeg doll, voice features and all. She's set up in my living room and I just run at her with the soccer ball I bought and put it between her legs. The voice features great...as I come towards my 'yomama nutmeg doll' she yells out "Come on boy....who's yomama???....I'm yomama and I'm gona strip you of the ball". It was rather intimidating at first, but now I meg the poor thing every time. My wife tried it also and she can meg yomama at will now too. It's turning out to be fun for the whole family.

meggingyomamaatwill

Yomama!

Sep 30, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
ah Manager..tsk tsk tsk

Unfortunately your little story (which was almost humorous) is all for naught as you see I made sure to include "for yourself" in my original comment. Basically your response was akin to a little boy being slapped around, screaming "let me go, please, I'm sorry" only to be set free, run fifty yards and yell, "I'm not sorry!"
In other words, juvenile.

Semantics, word order and word choice is everything on the Internet as inflection and intonation fall by the wayside. Please, in future posts, read carefully and then reply appropriately. That's enough of that, on to my next concern:

You seem to be having a lot of fun with the Yomama doll. Unfortunately again, it's original purpose was for single men and women, who have trouble finding companionship. But if you choose to incorporate a soccer ball into the equation, more power to you. And unlike the real Yomama who always beats you, the Yomama doll will enable you to succesfully "beat it."

Therapist

Sep 11, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
new recruits

Dapotayto,
I think you're onto something here. I've found someone who loves to chase the ball. Although the defense part still has to be worked out a little. But this bitch is tenacious!! (sp?)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0