Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2002/2003 Rumours and Gossip.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skytrain

Aug 16, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: WTF

Originally posted by Dude-where'smycar?
Here's a question: what's happening in Poco? I would assume that they would eventually have to bring up some younger players. How old is Snowman now? About 48?

Snowman is 47 but still as quick as a 35 yr old:eek: ;)

PoCo is looking at youth this year.:rolleyes: PoCo will have 4 guys under 30 instead of just 2.:)

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
RegsthinksDudeshouldshutthehellupandletthemodsdotheirjob

Job? How much do you pay? I have a paperweight here looking for a job. I think it qualifies.

Just saying- the topics lead into one another, and there isn't really any harm done anyhow. I think you guys get a little sensitive and egotistical about "keeping on topic" some times. We were wondering a little...it wasn't like we were discussing your plans to show off the Stuart move for the Irish this winter. (Don’t get me wrong, the move is deadly- seen it first hand myself- it just reminds me of Stuart on mad TV; "Look what I can do!")

I suppose this will get deleted, too.:rolleyes:

Back on topic:rolleyes: :rolleyes:...

Sensei- interesting. I can't say it really isn't deserved, considering the Valley's poor showing this year. This could possibly allow another team to qualify, like Powell River.

bertrum

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Thats quality Dude!

Great pic!

Originally posted by Dude-where'smycar?

Job? How much do you pay? I have a paperweight here looking for a job. I think it qualifies.

Just saying- the topics lead into one another, and there isn't really any harm done anyhow. I think you guys get a little sensitive and egotistical about "keeping on topic" some times. We were wondering a little...it wasn't like we were discussing your plans to show off the Stuart move for the Irish this winter. (Don’t get me wrong, the move is deadly- seen it first hand myself- it just reminds me of Stuart on mad TV; "Look what I can do!")

I suppose this will get deleted, too.:rolleyes:

Back on topic:rolleyes: :rolleyes:...

Sensei- interesting. I can't say it really isn't deserved, considering the Valley's poor showing this year. This could possibly allow another team to qualify, like Powell River.
:D

Guinness

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Tossers

The lot of ya!!!;) (oops, off topic)...
I guess TheNazi will delete this???:rolleyes:

BTW, Dude you miss quoted me!!!:mad:
Maybe 45-90 minutes in the FVSL isn't such a bad thing..."
I believe that was posted by Aves!!! I know what you're getting at though...
Example of a more realistic TTP session:

Dude: "Surrey City F.C. Pegasus are the best team in the Valley and I will spazz on anybody who says different!!!"

Guinness: "Have you broken free of your straightjacket again Dude???"

Dude: "You're dead ya wee Irish Leprechaun!!!":mad:

Guinness: "Not if I find the pot of gold at the end of the rainbow!!!":rolleyes:

Dude: "Eeeerrrrrrrrr.... Fffffcccuuuuukkkk..... Eeeehhhhhhhmmm.... need..... toooo.... taaaake.... more.... pilllllsss......

Guinness: "Oh fcuk, he's lost it again!!!" :eek:

Something like that anyway...:p

TheRob

Jul 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Flakes

Here is your polite little warning:

Come on fellas. The topic is FVSL Rumours and Gossip. I'm trying really hard here to make this a fun place for you all to come and converse. The least you could do is stay on topic. I would sure appreciate it guys. You're the best.

:rolleyes:

All other off topic posts may/will be deleted.

bertrum

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
2002-2003 Season

Poco, PAU and GEU at the top, maybe one of the Surrey teams can pull a decent season out. As for ALU, lucky if they hit double digits in points. Delta will do well if they don't have a starting lineup on the sidelines because of "accidental" broken legs.:D
JTL are you with MF or not?

TheFenian

Jan 19, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Just wonderng what additions / loses each team has made for the season. (Rangerforever we're not talking about your weight here, for we know that is an addition; nor are we talking about your hair for that would be a lose). As for PAU we have made some great additions with Joe Wright on the back, Marcus and young Keegan in the middle. What about the other teams.
Fenian

Skip

Jan 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
signings

Originally posted by TheFenian
As for PAU we have made some great additions with Joe Wright on the back, Marcus and young Keegan in the middle.

My respected and esteemed team-mate, you have forgotten about PAU re-signing their former captain and spark plug, R. Grieve! He's sure to help give the opposition some fits this year as well, and He brings the average age of the team down a few years........thankfully! :D
As well, we'll have Zolie for the meat of the season as well as the cup play. We're definetly sorted in the midfield!

MY prediction for the upcoming season:

1) PAU
2) SFC
3) PoCo
:eek:

skipjusttryingtomakedudehappy

Sage

Jan 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: signings

Originally posted by Skip

As well, we'll have Zolie for the meat of the season as well as the cup play. We're definetly sorted in the midfield!

Now if only we could find some quality forwards.........DOH :mad:

MY prediction for the upcoming season:

(1) PAU :D
(2) Who Cares
(3) Who Cares
(4) Who.........you get the point :p

Guinness

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Twat!!!

former captain and spark plug, R. Grieve!
Mr. Skippy, the lad you are talking about is a classless loser!!! Thinking back to a couple of years ago, wasn't he the antagonist and associate of a group swarming??? At a mate's house??? How old is he??? Maybe 12!!! Regardless of his soccer ability, the guy is not a man... Coward and Immature are a couple of more words that come to mind...
Keeping on topic with the FVSL gossip, I would put him in the same class as that young Williams lad that plays for Delta!!! I've seen him do some cheap and nasty stuff on the park and his backbone off the park is even worse!!! :eek: Doesn't everyone around the league want to kill that kid??? I am certain if this lad gets back into the PAU mix he will not help anything, rather do the opposite!!! How does Studs Up feel about this??? I'm sure he wouldn't be too happy upon hearing about his mates wanting a guy like this back!!!

SkipisallclassIjustdon'tunderstandwhythisladwouldbeback???
:confused:

Skytrain

Aug 16, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
PAU who? Oh, you mean the Club that finished second last year

PAU/PoCo/GEU for this first half of the season until GEU drops down to 6th spot :eek:

PAU/PoCo/SU or SPeg to finish at the end. Would be great to see the final game of the season decide first and second again. With the same result ;) Over the past few years the league has been
closer and closer (as to the quality) and would expect a tougher season this year, as opposed to the cake walk to first place last year.:rolleyes: :p

Fenian,

PoCo will have some known players around the league sign with us that are new to PoCo.

skytrainhopesR.Grievetakesarunupfrontifhedoesn'tgetwhackedby
themidfield

yours in stirring the pot

Skip

Jan 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
RG

Guinness,

I'm well aware of the incident you make reference to, and I agree that his part in it was something that proved to be more than a little disappointing. Time has passed since then, and we're banking on the notion that this guy has grown up. Secondly, while studsup is a good mate of most of the PAU guys, he has not shown any interest in coming our way just yet. (he said something about making sure Guinness never sees the pitch :p) This affords us the opportunity to give RG another go, and see what he brings to the team after a year off. Coach Cainy and I feel quite confident that, given the right environment, RG will flourish and become the dominant player he is capable of. If we are wrong, I am also quite confident that Cainy will have no reservation parting ways with him as we are very deep in the midfield position.
If.......and this is a cautious if, studsup decided to come and join the "Dark side of the Force" :D there would have to be some bridges mended, and some concessions made by RG.

In short, time will tell.

skiplikeditsomuchheboughtthecompany

Jack The Lad

Jan 20, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: 2002-2003 Season

Originally posted by bertrum

JTL are you with MF or not?

I haven't signed with anyone yet?

I find it interesting that most are placing Poco third even though they finished first last year. I am not sure if I agree.

I think whoevever said ALU will finish bottom might be exaggerating a bit. I think ALU will field a decent team with a new look and finish middle of the table.

Jack

cainy

Dec 24, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
hahahahaaha

Coward.... I dare ya to call him that to his face. I was at the "swarming" He was swarmed first, he fought three lads at once and gave all of them the grocieries. If I hadn't been in full on straight legged cast I would have been right there with him. Three v one, eventually they got the upper hand knocked out some of Grieves teeth and split him for stitches. I don't agree with him going back to Studs ups house with his mates and wrecking shop but when you mess with the bull you get the horns. As far as taking him back well he never missed one training session and was one of our best players. He left the team because he moved to the Island. Lets talk about " classless cowards " for a second . The last two Surrey United Haloween dances your lot broke out the window at the club, tore the batheroom doors off the toilet wrecked the plumbing in the toilet, and pulled the fire alarm, All of that at the California club ( your sponsor) co owned by the manager of your FVSL premier team. Nice work, oh ya and who owned up to these acts, no one thats a coward.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Controversy?

We had a guy drop a beer bottle by accident once. It broke on the sidewalk.:eek: Of course, there was the time that Rangerforever put his weight down as 210 at signing time.

That's about as controversial as it ever gets at NAP...where the sun always shines, and peace & harmony reign.

(Of course, we swarmed the fcuker, beat the crap out of him, and left him for dead!)

bertrum

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Re: 2002-2003 Season

Originally posted by Jack The Lad

I haven't signed with anyone yet?

I find it interesting that most are placing Poco third even though they finished first last year. I am not sure if I agree.

I think whoevever said ALU will finish bottom might be exaggerating a bit. I think ALU will field a decent team with a new look and finish middle of the table.

Jack

I heard from a source last night that played on the team last year that ALU is bacically bringing up the whole CAT team with a couple of leftovers from last year. I am I wrong?:rolleyes:

cainy

Dec 24, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dude where's your brain

What happened at Newton athletic park at the PAC cup this year?:eek: Everyone has skeletons, enuff said don't respond it doesn'y need a response.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0