Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2002/2003 Rumours and Gossip.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Originally posted by cainy
What happened at Newton athletic park at the PAC cup this year?

Gosh, must I repeat our accomplishments time and time again? ;)
All this talk about skeletons - keep my physique out of it.

Let's all get along lads shall we? :D

In that same vein - Mr. Fenian:
Perhaps the "Pape" comment originally was mis-read I'm thinking.
I'm really not into the secretarian shite really.
My apologies. :)

RodneyKingForever

Sage

Jan 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Grievesy

Guinness et al,

I wasn't there for the bust-up at Studs' place, and you all know Studsup is one of my best friends..............so the whole Ryan joining us thing is sensitive to be sure. However, I also know he's grown up quite a bit and matured a bit, so hopefully things like that don't happen again. As for him coming over, we are STOKED at the thought of him playing in our midfield, he's absolute QUALITY. He has a bit of a temper, but he also plays with a lot of passion. We're fortunate he's coming back to play for us, and not an opposing team.

Skytrain,

don't worry about kicking Grieves, just keep focused on trying to catch me :eek: You still owe me a whack you promised last year.........hope you've been on the treadmill ;)

Now, can't we all do like BOB says and "Let's get together and feel alright :D "

SageMarley

Sage

Jan 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Baldy coming back

I heard a rumour that Sir Alex Cainy has made a serious offer for a certain SU over-30's player (a slightly :rolleyes: balding defender) to come over next year. Apparently, his competitive juices are flowing again since playing summer ball with PAU :D

Sir Alex cainy's latest offer to SU was a bag of Doritos Nacho chips and all the hair products that the player can use :rolleyes:

Stiritup,oohbaby,stiritup :p

Skip

Jan 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
I heard...

I started.........uh , I mean "heard" a rumour:D that Jack The Lad was made an offer by PoCo, and is considering signing with them next year.

anyone????

skipboredoutofhismind

sid

Dec 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Re: Re: 2002-2003 Season

Originally posted by bertrum

I heard from a source last night that played on the team last year that ALU is bacically bringing up the whole CAT team with a couple of leftovers from last year. I am I wrong?:rolleyes:
as former coach of the lads ,alu,i also heard that that is the plan ,best of luck to them if they do it ,the rob for captain:D
bertrum are all you lads staying together???
rumour is that jack the lad is and its a strong rumour that jack tha lad is going to play with his old link the picton boys team of pig farmers CROATIA:eek: ;) :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :mad: :rolleyes: :eek: :eek:

pau to win the league
pau to win the cup
is there anyone out there that knows of a good CHIROPRACTER in the poco area:D

cainy

Dec 24, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Narrow it down Sage.

There are alot of balding over thirties:D I did offer pumper a job as player coach of our cat team, I would realy love to see it happen. Here is the latest rumour, and you heard it from the horses mouth. PAU to train on the new artificial turf facility at Newton Athletic:D Thursday nights, a good positive session on the turf before each weeks games, .... oops can someone get me a tissue I've made a bit of a mess of myself here:p

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Dude where's your brain

Originally posted by cainy
What happened at Newton athletic park at the PAC cup this year?:eek: Everyone has skeletons, enuff said don't respond it doesn'y need a response.

Pssssst! Hawaii 5-0…it's called being facetious…

Guinness

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Wind up!!!

Cains, take it easy ginga!!!
Maybe Dudewhere'smystraightjacket can get you some of his medication???
I don't agree with him going back to Studs ups house with his mates and wrecking shop
All I was stating is that this is a sensitive matter with many lads and you (being the gaffer) need to assess the situation really carefully... I consider you a good mate I am merely Taking the Piss a bit, but mostly advising you to tread lightly on this matter... As I said before:
Regardless of his soccer ability
I'm sure it is a hard senario for yourself, he goes elsewhere and puts egg all over your face or you bite the bullet and give him a chance to prove himself all over again???
I don't envy that part of the job scouse... However, I know well enough to figure you have taken the time to decide (what's best for the club) and are giving it a go...;) Good luck, you may need it...

Guinnesskeepsgettingtheresponses!!!

bertrum

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Re: Re: Re: 2002-2003 Season

Originally posted by sid
as former coach of the lads ,alu,i also heard that that is the plan ,best of luck to them if they do it ,the rob for captain:D
bertrum are all you lads staying together???
rumour is that jack the lad is and its a strong rumour that jack tha lad is going to play with his old link the picton boys team of pig farmers CROATIA:eek: ;) :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :mad: :rolleyes: :eek: :eek:

pau to win the league
pau to win the cup
is there anyone out there that knows of a good CHIROPRACTER in the poco area:D

Rob Mills and Paul Trustom signed for 5 million pounds each for GEU. Same guys with 2-3 deletions. Full squad for the whole year.
JTL going to Croatia? or Poco? Hmmmmmm:confused:

Jack The Lad

Jan 20, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Croatia is one of the classiest clubs in the lower mainland but Jack the Lad won't be going there.

Learn how to spell numb nuts, I mean Sid. You should go back to get your grade 12 diploma so we can at least understand what you are trying to say.

Jack

pump_it_up

May 23, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Croatia and classiest shouln't even be used in the same sentence yet alone email. The club has no class what so ever, their Uniforms are shocking, there players are all wind-ups and they can't ever get the job done when the going gets tough.

MF Wolves will yet again singly handidly destroy Croatia next season, the season after that, and if there still in the premiership, the season after that!!!

Just an observer

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
The club has no class what so ever

Shocking...I agree with you 100%. I have a buddy on that team, and he's all class- but he's the exception to the rule. If you want to talk about class clubs, I'd have to say ICSF is up there, Westside, MF, and of course, SFC- where the sun always shines, and peace and harmony reign!

Milhouse

Apr 30, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hey Rangernevertell

What's going on with the Rangers?

I heard last night your goalie is going in for surgery and you will have to rely on "Paddle Hands" Nightingale?

Where are the big signings from a year ago ie Pasqua & Maclean?

Sounds like the Rangers are getting stale and need a change?

Dude is everything really that rosy in SFC. I've heard rumblings from the Storm about playing in the CAT. Everyone wants Fri nights on the plastic grass. The people want to know!!!:confused: :eek:

Skytrain

Aug 16, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Originally posted by Jack The Lad
I mean Sid. You should go back to get your grade 12 diploma so we can at least understand what you are trying to say

No Sid just go no one cares what you have to say.:eek: You are far too goo for us anyways, thats why VMSL scooped you :rolleyes:

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Here's what the people need to know...

The sun always shines @ NAP, and peace and harmony reign!
:rolleyes:

(It's very cloudy, however, over at Cloverdale Athletic on the FVSL side of the park. Very cloudy indeed...)

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yes indeed Milhouse we need a change

Yes, I completely agree.
Somehow we must come to realize that our formula isn't working.
The 8 out of 8 championships in the last 3 years is simply not good enough.
The team comraderie and the decline in practice turnouts from 18 each night to 17 must be addressed.
The staleness is ripe. :D
Changes are coming to Rangers FC.

"What's going on with the Rangers?"
"What's going on with the Rangers?"

Why is it persintently that one fcuking guy keeps asking this question?
Is this a closet thing or what?

With respect to big signings, the only player we tried to lure was the magical Tim Yakemchuck.
But, being the class act that he is he decided to be loyal to his club.
A clean club with absolutely no problems of it's own where they have time to wonder about the insignificant ongoings of other clubs.

To answer your question about goalkeeping:
Yes, Ian Johnston has been struggling with his shoulder for a year or two.
We don't know about the surgery.
Enquire further to your well informed sources is my guess.
If we go solo with Glennie Nightingale, then that's fine with us too.
Good lad, good goalkeeper.

With respect to the Storm, who knows what's going on.
Again, check with your sources where they can trust you with your wise judgement on public forum postings and where you would never sell them out.

Happy that you got your long awaited rise?

Shut your fcuking cake hole bitch

Sage

Jan 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Jack the Ripper

Originally posted by Jack The Lad
Croatia is one of the classiest clubs in the lower mainland but Jack the Lad won't be going there.

Jack

come on Jacki-o, what's with the suspense? Can you share with us where it is you're playing this year........your fans wanna know :rolleyes:

Sagesurprisedthatcoachcainyhasn'tboughtJackyet :p

Sage

Jan 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Yes indeed Milhouse we need a change

Originally posted by Rangerforever
Yes, I completely agree.
Somehow we must come to realize that our formula isn't working.
The 8 out of 8 championships in the last 3 years is simply not good enough.
The team comraderie and the decline in practice turnouts from 18 each night to 17 must be addressed.
The staleness is ripe. :D
Changes are coming to Rangers FC.

RF,

If you're sooooo confident of the Rangers' abilities/skill/etc then why don't you guys come play in premier, instead of beating up on Div1 teams all year :confused: You have a good side, come compete week in and week out.

PS I'll have an order of Pachos please

Sagejuststirrin'itup

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0