Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2002/2003 Rumours and Gossip.

Status
Not open for further replies.

cainy

Dec 24, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Say it ain't so

Surrey United Rangers:( I hope not, your coach would turn into a puppet within a blinck of an eye. Not only that but all those pak cups and division championships, would end up in Surrey's trophy case. Kenny that would be the ultimate sin, almost like batman and the penquin becoming best friends:eek:

Skip

Jan 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
sucker....

Originally posted by Draven
Spot on!!! A bit of piss-taking!! It's my way of getting back into TTP. Sort of a warm up.;)

Can someone pass me a towel, I think I've just been pissed on.....

Good one Draven :)

Sage

Jan 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Say it ain't so

Originally posted by cainy
. Kenny that would be the ultimate sin, almost like batman and the penquin becoming best friends:eek:

fcuking hilarious, I can hardly type I'm laughing so hard!!!!!!:D

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Delta has a counter proposal:
1. Kelly O'Bryan's be re-named Belly O'Bryan's

That one had me laughing.:D Can't understand why.

I thought I told you all: The sun always shines, and peace & harmony reign at NAP! Dammit!:mad:

Snap.

Oscar Goldman

Mar 20, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Ranger Danger

Rumour has it that the Delta/Rangers romance is dead. Coach is believed to have ended all discussion by saying "The money's on the dresser baby, I'm through with you." Delta Metro was left to gather up its clothes, pull its high heels out from under the bed and slip out the door with all the dignity it could muster. We didn't even get to make breakfast!

No doubt there will be other opportunities to whore ourselves. I know Milhouse is still open to providing random sexual favours in exchange for a good set of long-sleeved jerseys.

TheFenian

Jan 19, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
I was sitting at Kelly O'Brien's an hour ago and over this conversation between the Surrey United President and the coach of the Rangers.

MF: We would love to have you lot on our side, I admire all of you and wish I had the physique of RangerForever.
Coach: Can You give me a good dental plan?
MF: Well Kenny, we're to talk soccer. Now, if you guys come over Marshall and I can get two for one deals at Uncle Willys right?
Coach: What about my feckin' teeth?
MF: Come on now, listen if you guys come over we'll throw you Guinness and KNOB so that they can get some playing time, I'm finished with them as it has been four years.
Coach: Come on man, does the Bank of Montreal have a deal on dental insurance. It's summer and I'm trying to enjoy my corn on the cob.

Reccos

Oct 7, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Big Rumour

AU Razor (and razor sharp doesn't apply to this fcuk's mind!!) is rumoured to be reporting Sapperton to his league where they are going to get a "big fine" for "harrassing" and "poaching" this assholes "signed" players.

Well, speaking for the Sapperton club I can tell you we are more afraid than the time Sandman put out his death threat on the CAT coach!!!

Jeez, Asshole United Razor: How big a fine will we get?

By the way, I checked with the TWO players and they HAVEN'T signed with you. If you signed for them and registered them, you will have a huge problem come Christmas when BC Soccer runs the lists and finds them double registered. That was last years's GEU trick. Oh yeah you were at GEU before so you know how that is done.

Guinness

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
The actual conversation

Ya Fenian, quite amusing, but you forgot to add the rest of the conversation!!! After Coach begged for his dental plan, MF explained what happens to guys that have played for Surrey United and then left after (from their accounts) got screwed...
MF: Listen Coach, I know you have a great squad and class lads, however they might expect to be pampered after the treatment they have recieved from that Larry guy, the great manager over at SFC.
Coach: I assure you my lads will battle hard week in and week out, they all know their spot is not garaunteed and will not expect game time.
MF: Well that sounds refreshing after the last lot that left our club.
Coach: What do you mean by that?
MF: Not mentioning any names or anything, but that other Surrey United team playing out of Peace Arch moan alot.:rolleyes:
Coach: Really? I never would have thought any such thing!:eek:
MF: Great guys, but fcuk it's always someone else's fault when they don't play. Definately has nothing to do with them only training when Dawson's Creek is not on!
Coach: Honestly MF, none of my boys watch that crap!
MF: Yeh, that what they all say, until you phone their house and the missus tells you that wee Sage can't make it to the phone because he is busy baking brownies.
Coach: None of my lads bake!
MF: O.K. then, we may have a deal if you can get Mitchell to do his rendition of "Enid" (by the Barenaked Ladies).
Coach: Gosh I'm not sure MF, he hasn't done that one in a few years now, how about we get Larry to sing a classic for ya?
MF: What do you have in mind?
Coach: Something that he does solo and only needs a case of beer to produce.
MF: Sounds good.
Coach: Great where do we sign the deal.
MF: Hold on, I have to get these trousers down first. ;)

Probably more accurate than any Fenian's account!!!:p

coach

Mar 3, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
the season begins

wow thats alot of piss taking!now that the two weeks of negotiating are finally over,here is a break down of the largest
club in B .C.
VAN METRO LEAUGE. FRASER VALLEY
PREM- PEGASUS PREM-PEGASUS
CAT- PEG B CAT- PEGASUS RESERVE
DIV1- VAN FIREMAN A DIV1-RANGERS( us)
OVER 35 VAN FIREMAN DIV2 -ROYALS
DIV 3 -RANGERS 2
DIV4-DONEGALS
U-21 RANGERS
U-21 CLASSICS
OVER35-SFC FIREMAN
that is how sfc will run as a club this year.
I know the ranger boys are very keen on playing their home
games now on FRI NIGHTS AT 8PM.The feild will be ready for
our first match, fri sept 6th 8pm. can't fcuking wait!!!
lets go rangers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

good luck boys,coach.

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yes, as my good mate KNVB said, speaking of names, let's put it on the table Ted.

And as you said once Cainy: "I dare you to say it to his face".

Eh, Teddy?

Ever heard of Karma and all that shite?

Tell you what baby, I could give a fcuk about myself, but really, why bring a guy like Marshall into it?
Are you on a death wish or something?
Why don't you sign up for next Thursday's match, and I'll ensure we all have a barrel of laughs.
Really, it'll be cool.

You've just summed up your stature mate, because you're a fcuking infantile.
"Yes, I can't think of anything brilliant, so I shall make personal attacks on people."
The sticks and stones stuff is boring mate, trust me.

Awaiting your response, as the potential of you having a big "X" on your labotomized forehead is near my friend,

RF

PS - The funny shite by the way is when you can pop off about football. You know - Silverware, Pakenham Cups etc.
Maybe Marshall can lend you about 13 or 14 Pakenham Cup finalist medals so you can feel like you've accomplished something in amateur soccer like he has.

coach

Mar 3, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
re try

van metro. ________________fraser valley.
pegasus. ___________________pegasus
peg cat._____________________peg reserve
div1 van fireman A_____________div1 rangers
over35 van fireman____________div2 royals
___________________________div 3 rangers2
___________________________div4 donegals
___________________________u 21 rangers
___________________________u21 classics
___________________________over 35 sfc fireman.
hopefully this is a little more clear.

Milhouse

Apr 30, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
What great team names!!

Good effort on the team names...Rangers, and Rangers...and...and how about this one...Rangers2.

Good job...but why not consider using Roughriders to break it up!!

Guinness

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Buck

Really, is it neccessary to start off your post by slagging your own height???
Illiterate Smurf
Seriously, everyone knows you're a "wee man", but lay off yourself all of that abuse isn't good for your self esteem, it could turn you into a Celtic supporter!!!:eek:

RF, what are you on about with the whole suicide stuff with the Fenian??? I thought we were all taking the piss and Marshall's name was never mentioned!!! Unless I am going blind???
:confused:

TTPingforshitsandgiggles,Guinness;)

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
MF: Well Kenny, we're to talk soccer. Now, if you guys come over Marshall and I can get two for one deals at Uncle Willys right?

You're going blind. Either that, or those sideburns are blocking your vision.;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0