Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Premier 2001/02 Premier League Results

Status
Not open for further replies.

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Defend?

Burnaby sit back and defend? This cant be right! That would never happen!:rolleyes:

SappvsBurnforthemostboringgametowatchaward!;)

Jimmy Holiday

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Inter 1 Indo 1

Our team is playing all right soccer but are having a hard time burying our chances.This in turn has been hurting us near the end of our matches.Indo's hard work payed off for them resulting in a goal mouth scramble goal with about 2 mins left to play.Hopefully we can turn it around next week against a tough Sapperton side,we desperately need to start winning games.

The Apprentice

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Jimmy,

The apprentice was watching the game in the i-tal section and was dissapointed in the result. You guys should have easily been up 3, 4, . They only had two chances one off the bar, and the other resulting in the goal. You guys need to finish your chances. Take care of that and you guys look good:)

Mr Coppertone

<font color="red">Most Irritating TTPer - November
Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hey Jimmy

I already have us down for the win. Sapp has no chance we will be very hungry for this win. Especially after that loss to them in the begining of the season that started there run. Now we have to start our run with a win over Sapp.:D

whataboutbob

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Not so Fast

Sap is on a roll....

Anytime a player gives up Dolphin/Seahawk tickets (a game that comes to Seattle once every 10 years) to be at the game,; that shows character and the desire to win. Right now, Sapperton has that.

As for you missing chances....buck up and learn to live with it; no one misses more opportunities than SAP, and hey, we're 5 and 2!

SAP will win, period.

Upset of the week
Argies over KNVB

Guinness

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Jackass

Hey WAB,
This isn't the upset of the week thread !!! besides Argies aren't exactly poor... and well I would call Inter over snap an upset only it's my lock of the week!!!

Guinnesscan'twaittoseesnaplose!!!:D

Tomasiker

Oct 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hey Kakkas,

Inter right now needs a little more than finishing. They need the Tomasiker. It's that simple. Ask the Apprentice. I'm in fine form now as I've been training with an elite squad. Can't play though as the CSA want money. But, this will be resolved soon. Hey Holiday, you know who to whack Sunday!

The Apprentice

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Tommasiker

They need your heart and dedication. You would be a perfect fit for this weeks game vs Sap. . Inter is gonna win cause they need to. Desperate times in the Inter Camp.Forza Friuli.

Notty

Oct 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
KNVB,

Little has been said on behalf of the BBY CND'ers with respect to your banter. I would like to say you have met your match but we've already beat you once. From here on and for evermore...BBY CND's 1...SRY Nill.

~Notty...stillinthebackpocket!!!:cool:

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Little has been said on behalf of the BBY CND'ers
Good Let's keep it that way.:p

knvbwouldliketoremindnottythisistheresultsthread;) andtotakehisweakbantersomewhereelse:mad:
I'll be waiting!!!

Mr Coppertone

<font color="red">Most Irritating TTPer - November
Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Tomasiker

Hey,

We could really use you now. We have been struggling lateley in the defensive department. You would have been perfect for this weeken against sapp. We will have to do with what we got and I think think hold on I know we can take Wab and the rest of the sapp team.

whataboutbob

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I'm Listening

Hey, Coppertone.

I can hear what you're saying....weak defense, short players, but you will beat us?

GET WITH REALITY.

SAP-INTER, Sat 2:00, Adanac.

J_B

Jul 22, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Today's results

Peg 4 : Serbia 1

Inter 3 : Sapperton 1

Sappertonsrollcametoanendandlookslikeinterisreadytoplay.

Cheers
JB

2 left feet

Aug 31, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
It's lonely being first by ourselves!

Surrey United with a Piss-taking on the Soft South Americans.

Surrey 4 - Argies 1.

A little rainy, a little mucky and the Argies wanted nothing to do with the game today. They are going to have to toughen up or they will struggle to keep up with the top teams with the winter months to come.

2leftfeetlookingforwardtoMetroFordthisweekend.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0