Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Premier 2001/02 Premier League Results

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jimmy Holiday

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Totally Agree

WAB

Your right we are in big trouble,but we will come back with a win next week and hopefully things will fall into place,We've been playing decent but were not getting any good bounces.No excuses though,we will start a run :D

At least I'm still leading the hockey pool:D

Mr Coppertone

<font color="red">Most Irritating TTPer - November
Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
WAB

We are not panicing so Indo should watch out this weekend as for you guys I will make an early prediction that we will be ending your winning streak next week.

Zaurrini

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
No Mas

We need a win.

My nose is straight...although I don't think it was a dirty play, I do feel a foul should have been called.
The ref missed it...he blew it....typical of the referees in our league.

:rolleyes:

Zaurrini

The Apprentice

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
The Apprentice seen Nick the Ref the day before the game and he brought up the fact that he was reffing the game of the week at Adanac. He was very excited to be reffing Inter and Peg. I guess like usual he got a little to excited.

nicktherefwhowillbeamanagerforateaminthei-talleague:confused:

whataboutbob

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Nick the Ref

The game of the week was at 10am at Cariboo Prk in Bby. Nick reffed a Div 1 ladies game in the pouring rain....the Peg/Inter game was definitely a step down.

Darby

Sep 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hey Guiness sorry about the delay in my posting but I have been busy. I agree I had a great shout but unfortunately it wasn't until after the game. I felt that we were really unlucky to come out without a point against you lot. We played well and we totally owned the first half, and had we finished our opportuntiies when we had them we wouldn't have been crying in our beers after the match. I think the goal you guys had was the only chance you guys created all game. We should have had a peno in the first half that we didn't get the call for but thats the way the game goes. Drew made a couplle of good saves including my breakaway while your defence was lying on the ground. Oh and by the way if you guys could try and keep he singing down a little bit after the game its hard for us to concentrate on drinking with all that racket. Congrats on the victory and i can't wait to get another crack at you lot.
Cheers, Darby

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Big Friendly on Tuesday

BCFC vs. the No. 12 ranked team in the Nation "Poco City Dominion" of the Valley league.

Should be a good game at the turf, but I heard from TR that they have lost their last few games and were undefeted before that.

I think the Peace Arch or something like that is first in Valley Preimer, who the hell are they.

We beat RUFC 4-0 last Tue. on the turf, It was actually a brutal piss take on them, I don't even think they had a shot on goal.

See how Poco does on the Turf.

HOS:cool:

Guinness

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Stuff

Darby,
cheers on the congrats and just so you know we only sing when we're winning... yes I too look forward to the next meeting, hopefully this time I'll be on the park rather than suspended!!!

HOS,
Peace Arch are made up of a bunch of lads formerly of Surrey United and Langely... a good crop of players, some cast offs and some needing a change of scenery... with the lads they have they could put a scare into many teams come Provincials...

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Darby~

The Surrey sing song is a old Fireman trick! Our first year they like everyone else had just finished pissing on us and gave us a 20min courus of Can you hear Surrey sing............

Knvbhasthatsongburnedinhishead:mad: and nowcan'tsleep:mad:

Darby

Sep 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Guiness i was going to put that your only singing when your winning as my signature but i guess you mentioned it first. I have no problem with the singing at all, when I played at SFU the best part was pissing on yankees and then singing in their change rooms. I think it is time at toontown to find some songs for us to sing, we are still too new of a team to have enough songs. but we also have to win some games to get to sing, b/c like Surrey we are only singing when we're winning.
Cheers, Darby

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Try this one..

Im a little tea pot short and stout.........come on you know the words.:D Everybody now :D

knvbshouldnothavehadalatenightcoffee:eek:

hajduk

Aug 19, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
TO REF BEATER

Im responding to one of your last posts. The one which you said your goalie screwed up and Croatia capitalized. I dont think so!!! Not even Peter Schmichel could've stopped that one. Better luck next time.

brum

Oct 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
haj??

i wasnt talking bout the shot!! it was brilliantly placed but sorry 10 mins left in a game u dont rush at all he threw it out to a defender not even paying attention u guys stole it stole it and scored..
thats what i was saying but i would have stopped it ;)

hajduk

Aug 19, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
BEACHBALL

I've already scored on you many of times. Maybe if I start shooting beachballs you will be able to stop 1 out of 10. Better luck next time.

brum

Oct 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
MR C.

u will c me play the next time we play against each other :D :D my favourite games its always alot funner playing against other ethnic teams:p but as 4 this weekend against peg i cant say if i'll play or not its up to the coach.. (i wanna play against peg!!!) if u were a coach and ur keeper comes back off a 2 yr suspension would u start him 1st game back against 1 st place team???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0