Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Premier 2001/02 Premier League Results

Status
Not open for further replies.
K

keeper22

i hope so

well if u guys dont beat sporting u guys should demote urselves to 3rd division... they look fcuking terrible.. back line disorganized and the keeper looks very shaky.. where is Brian Brum.. isnt he back yet from suspension.. how long did he get and what did he do.. does any1 know???

Mr Coppertone

<font color="red">Most Irritating TTPer - November
Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Keeper22 is a clown

I guess the other two teams that lost to sporting should demote themselves too.

keeper22isaclownandshouldgotothediv4threadwerehebelongs.

K

keeper22

i thought u guys were strong faves to win it all???????
or is that ur mind playing tricks on u again????? indo and trollers r shite tooo.. indo is nothing without sankar and deider.. and trolls r just shite!!!!
but dont count sporting out yet

Mr Coppertone

<font color="red">Most Irritating TTPer - November
Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I never said nothing about us not winning it all cause we will. I have no doubt about that. We are starting to come arround we are getting guys back from supensions injuries and guys playing with SFU. Once we have our full squad we will win it all.

K

keeper22

i have no doubt u guys will win it all..i just moved here from alberta and i have to say that the soccer here is way better.. but from what i c so far is westdide looks to strong 4 anyone to compete with..
but on the other hand is sporting looks ok but shaky in the back.. i know some people in vancouver and they say that sporting can have a chance.. is that true??? people say they r missing a couple of guys who play with school teams.. but from what i saw they need a fcuking miracle!!!! and a new goalie as a goalie myself that is the first thing i c

brum

Oct 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
keeper22 shut the fcuk up plzzz

y the hell r u asking so many questions about me.. i come on for the first time today and i see my name all over this fcuking board :mad:
i got suspended for 2 yrs for threatening a ref but i got 2 weeks left so inter and croatia ur lucky lol :p
and for sporting i will be back with them and we'll be stronger than ever
sapperton lucky we were short 6 players!!!!
so now if any 1 wants to take a crack at sporting i am here to defend em:p

Jimmy Holiday

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Westside 2 Inter 1

The battle started well until we got a red card 10 mins in,and then it was all Westside.We created a few good chances and capitalized on one to make it 1-0 at half.Second half was more of the same with Westside scoring 2 in about a span of 15 mins.Simon Heald kills all the time and Sunday was no different eventhuogh he played a half.If we were evenstrengthed through the match,the outcome may have been different but always tought to say when you play them.We'll rebound next week with a victory over Sporting.:D

gomesy_jr

Aug 14, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Don't worry Keeper22

Yes, we were shite on the weekend, and yes we were missing a bunch of guys, and I know everyone else is too. But don't worry, we won't finish at the bottom of the table. We had 4 regulars out of town, 2 regulars injured on the bench (myself included), 4 guys playing with Langara, and 1 (possibly 2) guys playing on UBC, and 1 goalie suspended.:( As you can see, we are really struggling to put a decent line-up on the field, but in a few more weeks, we'll have everyone back!:)

Cheers, Gomesy

lawts

Oct 1, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Keeper22 is a stupid shite

Buddy, your from Alberta, shut up! You're uneducated in the world of Vmsl and more likely than not uneducated in general. Let's face it there is no way you can play at this calliber of soccer, I played provincials for Ontario and there was only about one guy on the entire alberta squad that could have played premier in Vancouver. You should be in Div 2 thread, and if a team has already pick you up they must be absolutly desperate for players.

Rant and rave if you want,but please do it in another thread, or somewhere that I don't half to read this shite

studsup

Sep 14, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
re: red lights

nice come back cdk, 6-buzz, 6 bagel, 6 nill, 6 doughnut, 6 nothing, you got your ass kicked

YoungRunner

Sep 24, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Argentina 6 Serbia 1

Argentina come back with flying colours after that terrible loss last week to Sportstown. It's not that Serbia played bad, they just had bad luck. They lost only one goal in the first half but they also lost one of there better players to a knee injury (I don't know his name). After the first half Serbia deflated much like Argentina did in most of their games last year although they were able to tie up the game before the flood gates opened and Argentina scored 5 unanswered goals while Serbia only picked of a red card. Player of the match was young Andrian Jr. At the age of 16 in his first full length premier game (allbeit it was against Serbia) he was able to put away 3 goals for Argentina making the Serbian keeper look stupid. Other goals from Argentina scored by Vladimir, Marcelo, and Steve Dickenson. Honourable mention to Argentina's centre back Justin who was unbeatable at the back (we really missed him last game against Sportstown).

YoungRunner

Sep 24, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Argentina suffers great loss

Even though Argentina won last weekend against Serbia it was just brought to my attention that one of Argentina's most effective starters will be out for 3 months due to a broken clavical bone (collar bone) suffered mid-way through the second half against Serbia. This loss will leave a big hole in the Argentinian line-up.

C

Cino

Who was the Argentinian player who broke his collar bone?

Feel bad for that guy, kind of a waste to break a bone when you guys were slaughtering Serbia.

Darby

Sep 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Cino its good to see that you are back, but whats the deal w/ your flag? and is that the best that you can come up w/ for your first post?

Darby

Sep 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
well if you get to pick which ever nationality u want then i guess it's alright. But as Senai pointedout it's not a flag its an avatar

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
poor TTP-manship

Both of you should be ashamed of yourselves... Read into what I posted... Who is Cino? What did Cino do last April vs Peg?

~TB.

Darby

Sep 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
i guess i was just too eager to post my reply regs. I didn't think that you knew who he was, but i guess being the administrator you are privy to that type of info

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0