Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Premier 2001/02 Premier League Results

Status
Not open for further replies.

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Straight to the top

Peg 2
Westside 1

Jinky and Thomas with the goals for us. Not really a good game and I wouldn't put too much into this result as Westside was severely lacking 'starters'.

~TB.

gomesy_jr

Aug 14, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Inter 1
Sporting 1

Tough game, i was really impressed how are guys battled today. I fully feel we deserved at least the one point, even though we scored with only 5min left. Inter complained horribly all game about bad officiating, mainly because they had one guy sent off with his second yellow after he jumped up and caught a pass that would have sent us on a 2 on 1 break from half. I thought it was a great game and very exciting to play in.

Cheers, Gomesy

YoungRunner

Sep 24, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Argentina playing well at Adanac

Argentina 2 Croatia 1

Another hard fought win for Argentina. The score might have been different if Croatia didn't loose one of their players to a very weak second yellow card part way through the second half. Croatia's left defender scored first on a run down the wing (Argentina's right midfielder must have been asleep). To tie up the game it was a beautiful chip by Argentina's 16 year old super star. You can check up on him on the Top Goal Scorers list on the website, his name is Adrian Kerec. By the way, ironically he is of croatian decent (too bad we found him first). You may have taken Zucko from us but you can't have this young superstar. Marcelo Giunto scored the winner for Argentina with 5 minutes left in the game when he undressed 3 defenders at the top of the box to put the ball in the fair corner.

whataboutbob

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Adanac was the place to be.

2 good games at Adanac on Sunday. The crowd for both games were big and the fans were treated to some late game intensity and heroics on both fields. Inter got screwed on the tying goal (Batista was holding the Inter keeper). The 2nd Argie goal is nominated for Goal o' the week.
A cheap Chunger to the back of the head of a Inter defender put some spice in the Sporting/Inter game.

It was entertaining and the atmosphere at Adanac was great.

Keeper

Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Peg 2 - 1 Westside

All I heard was that it could have gone either way. I'm sure Regs will rear his drunk-from-celebrating-ass along shortly to give a play-by-play. So, Regs, how'd it go?

Keeper

Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Aye Carumba!

What's up with my cookies? How come I never saw that?

My appologizes . . .

Keeperfeelingshame

Mr Coppertone

<font color="red">Most Irritating TTPer - November
Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
All I have to say is we were robbed on the weekend. The game should have ended 1-0. I am not making excuses, but the refs in this league need to start pulling there heads out of there asses and start watching the games. Then maybe they will make a call or two.

brum

Oct 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
i'll be the first to admit ya u guys were robbed but a goal is a goal and we'll take them how we can get it.. but u have to admit it was a brilliant play by batista :D

Jimmy Holiday

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Inter 1 Sporting 1

We shoot ourselves in the foot every weekend with someone getting sent off,but nonetheless the officiating was shocking.I cannot believe that their goal stood,the linesmen who looked about 16 years old had no clue.The guy who was reffing was calling everything and when something blatantly happens he somehow misses it.With one man down for the last 20 mins our guys battled hard and were unlucky not to get 3 points.

brum

Oct 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
oh ya
youngrunner hows ur keeper???
he nailed his post with his head pretty hard eh.. i was watching that the ball went wide keeper went to get the ball and "bang" head first into the post u heard the "bang" all the way from the sidlines

Mr Coppertone

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yeah it was a nice play cause he got away with it. Like I said I amnot making any excuses, I just think the officiating in this league is horrible, and the league has to get on these refs. It is not just us having the problems it is the whole league, But we will take the one point and look ahead to Peg. Regs Don't forget your six studs

Mr Coppertone

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
gomesy_jr

What game where you watching we were all over you guys. You guys started to come on when we were down a man. We were mainly complaining about that horrible call in the box. I guess you didn't see that cause I don't think you were watching the game. Maybe your attention was on the Argentina and Croiatia game. Your a typical Pork Chop.

brum

Oct 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
hey coppertone
well then ur just a typical wop!!! blaming everyone but urselves yes the ref was in shambles but its the same ref 4 both teams..

Darby

Sep 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sportstown 0 Burnaby 0
All in all the game was not too bad but not that great either. You will have to excuse the shite write up b/c i am suffering from a pretty bad hangover. But Burnaby was fcucking awful, how was that lot top of the table. The only effective player that they had was Miller. THe only time they created anything was on long throws with Miller winning everything in the air. other than that they didn't create anything. We created a few opportunities but our final execution was shocking. I think throughout the whole game btwn the two goalies they only had to make two saves.
Cheers, Dabry

Mr Coppertone

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yeah it was the same ref for both teams but he gave us 7 cards and you guys 1. Now there is a problem with that cause you guys where yapping at him in the first half, and you guys had just as many bad tackles as us, but we got the cards and you guys didn't.
So, why don't you go beat up some more refs and get another 2 year suspension.

brum

Oct 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
my years of a ref basher r done 2 fcuking yrs is toooooo fcuking long but i never said that all 3 of em were shite!!! cuz they were but there isnt really anything that any of us can do... they r horrible but they r human

Mr Coppertone

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
They are human, but why is it that everyone arround the field on the field including your team saw the call on your goal but all three officials didn't see it? They have an authority problem. These refs think that the game is all about them. I think they all stink and I haven't seen a good ref this season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0