Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Premier 2001/02 Predictions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Guinness

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Jimmy H...

I'm not interested in your little queer club...most days I'd have knvb speak for me, but that might have to change...I'm not going anywhere near you or Beaconsfield with knvb and the lube...

knvb,
Stop adding me to your little fantacies...or I'll have to kick ya in training.:mad:

Guinness

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Get your head out of your arse..

whataboutknob,
you seriuosly think your lot is capable of slotting 3 goals next weekend?
maybe you should stop the crack addiction pal...

Surrey 2 Sapp. 0 (hard fought game with WAK taking a red on knvb 25 mins. into the match)

whataboutbob

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
You misread what I wrote

Guiness,

Sorry, I didn't make myself clear...

3 - 0 is the half time score

5 - 0 final.

Stop selling me the crack and I'll stop taking it.

Guinness

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Fair enough

I promise to stop the selling if you get immediate help... I realise you need to be focused for next weeks big match...

whataboutbob

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Focused as Ever

This is the big game of the year; make it or break it for Slurrey U.

Guinness,ineedmorecrack!!!

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Fcuking knuckleheads

Why don't you clowns start your own fcuking thread?

MOTW coming up is obviously gonna be Westside/Peg at Kinsmen...

~TB.

Reccos

Oct 7, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sapperton and WAB to Win

WAB:

I predict Sapperton led by WAB to win over KNVB's little and not so little farm animal friends this week.

MF will also win this week so Willi can finally start writing up the Weekly Roundup ( I also like our team) and the cell phones won't be as quiet as they've had to be this season.

;) :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Guinness

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Knuckleheads?

Regs,
that was a bit strong!!! I mean we are predicting this weekends MOTW!!! Westside/Peg, lets be honest... traditionally yeh I would agree with you, but Sapp seem to think they have something to prove... how about ours will be Match of the Day for Saturday and we'll let your little game be the Match of the Day for Sunday?

Serbia 2 Metro Ford Focus 2 (MMF will dominate, but no bounces)

Sapp 0 Surrey United 2 (25 mins. in WAK will take a red on knvb)

Argies 12 Croats -1 (I'll count the own goal in Croatia's favour)

Toontown 1 Burnaby 1 (shite park, shite match)

Sporting 1 Inter 2 (it will be a chippy affair, Captain styles)

Trollups 0 Indo 1 (Sankar on a breakaway in injury time)

Peg 3 Westside 2 (all Peg goals will be PK's)

Mr Coppertone

<font color="red">Most Irritating TTPer - November
Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Weekly predictions

Serbia 1 Metro Ford 2 (Boring game but Metro Ford wil come out the winner in this one.)

Sapp 1 Surrey U. 1 (Wab will hit a cracker from about 25 yards out and KNOB will be at fault for the goal that is if he is on the pitch.)

Argentina 2 Croatia 2 (a good battle but argentina scores on late to tie)

Sportstown 1 Burnaby 2 (Burnaby is coming of a loss to the trollops and will bounce back with a big win)

Sporting 0 Inter 3 (We will bounce back from our lose to Westside and hammer sporting 3-buzz. Holiday 2 goals)

Trollops 1 Indo 2 (Indo will win this one with easily eventhough the score dosn't tell it.)

Peg 3 Westside 0 (Peg should have no problems winning this one Westside does not look that good. and Peg has been playing well so they sould have no problems winning this one.)

These are my predictions this week didn't do to well last week, but I feel very good about these picks.

brum

Oct 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
ok well are my predictions...
serbs 1 vs metro ford 3 (serbia looks shite but i havent seen the wolves play but i'll give it to them)

sapperton 2 vs surrey 1(sapperton looked good against us (sporting) but i wasnt playing yet lol.. late goal to win by luke)

argentina 1 vs croatia 0 (2 ethnic teams going at it is always a battle their 16 year old kid scores the winner)

sportstown 1 vs bby 2(kick and run perfect on a shite field miller knocking em long and there strikers chasing)

sporting 2 vs inter 1(cant jinx ourselves saying we r going to loose..if i wasnt playing 4 sporting i would say it other way around)

trolls 2 vs indo1 (the more it rains the more advantage 4 the trollers another kick and run team while indo has too much skill 4 the rain)

peg 3 vs westside 3(my MOTW.. battle of first on b side both teams firing on all cylinders but forgetting to play "D"

whataboutbob

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Predictions

Serbs 1 - MF 3
Could be 4, 5, or 6

Argentina 1 - Croats 1
Argies score big against the weaker clubs, but the Croat defe...wait, wait.....Argies 6 - Croats 1.

Toontown 0 - Bby 1
(I love that name)
Bby will be patient and not push for the goals like they did against Trollips.

Sporting 2 - Inter 3
will 'x-rated' play?

Trollips 0 - Indo 1
Indo is better than everyone thinks, they are just having a hard time finishing, but their defence will hold.

Peg 3 - Westside 2
This could go either way.

WAB's "Lock of the Week"

Sapperton 2 - Slurrey U. 1
Okay? Okay!

YoungRunner

Sep 24, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
My Predictions

Serbs 3 MF 2 (Serbs will be raging after their loss last weekend and the sleeper MF won't know what hit them until it is too late in the game)

Argentina ? Croatia ? (NOPREDICTIONSONOWNGAME but should be a real fight)

Sportstown 2 Burnaby 2 (both are strong teams)

Inter 3 Sporting 1 (Sporting always seems to get at least one)

Trollers 4 Indo 3 (Trollers seemed to have turned it on and Indo always has high scoring games)

Peg 2 Westside 1 (Peg looks to strong for Westside even though Westside always finds a way to win)

Surrey 2 Sapperton 0 (What's the big fuss about this game? Just because Sapperton won its last two against Sporting and Inter means nothing, they won't be able to touch Surrey)

brum

Oct 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
oh ya duhhhhhh

u know what honestly i doubt it.. he's lost it i think personally but its my bro and i shouldnt be saying that but this is premier and if u cant step it up u shouldnt be playing.
and we'll have r team back minus 2 big 1's jb and myself

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0

Latest posts