Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Premier 2001/02 Predictions

Status
Not open for further replies.

whataboutbob

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sidaway

Is this game at the Richmond Croatia centre on Sidaway Road?

justtryingtopostenoughpostssoonedayiwillbeaTTPmoderator

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Randall runs our training sessions, he's not playing this year.

I won't be playing in the middle of the park on Sunday so I'm assuming according to your predictions, Peg will win by one goal.

Fair enough.

~TB.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
It doesn't matter....

Whataboutbob,

Apparently it doesn't matter how many posts one has. I have just hit 400 and still lack moderator status. I'm sure it is in everyone's best interest anyway.

For the predictions:

There will be 2 home wins, 3 ties, and 2 away wins.

Nostradamus

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
What the fcuk??

(don't let me down Regs.)

Bob~

True I do love Regs and I thank you for bringing it to light I've wanted to come out of the closet on this issue for a while now and what better time than now to do so. "Whatever" Just take your dumb ass bitterness back to Queens Park and kiss my ass!

I do however have a bit of confidence that we will beat your sorry ass team when we meet. I just hope I can refrain from smacking you everytime you touch the ball! Although most likely you will be suspended anyway.

DormersarelookingforpaybackfromKelowna

:mad:

whataboutbob

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Queens Park?????

KNVB

We play out of Adanac, in Vancouver. We practise at Sapperton. We haven't been at Queens Park for 2 years.

As for the suspension and all.....I have been suspended a total of 1 game in the last 6 years! Unbelievable but true.

And yes, we, too, look forward to the game with you guys.....a battle it will be:mad:, and double:mad:.

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
TB=Lindros

I say TB plays tomorrow, and Criminal (Hearns) catches him going across the 18 with a shoulder.

TB keep your head up, Davie (Clarkes) wants to trade you to NY (MF) next year.

So when you get the next big hit from someone, before I do it, you will be on the market.
Peg will get some water bottles for you.

Look out for T-BONE:D

Jimmy Holiday

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
WAB

How many guys does Inter have?
Our first match we had 2 16 yr old subs,and yesterday we had 4 subs on the sidelines.Due to silly suspensions carried over from last year,certain boys going on golf trips and a couple finishing off school we have a total of 18 signed a little less than the 26 we had signed 2 years ago.
We also had a bbq going selling sausages that was a hit with all the fans,if we decide to do it when we play Sapperton i'll make sure we keep 10 aside for you:D

whataboutbob

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
OK Holiday

Good to see you're still around! As for the sausage stand, that is a Sapperton TRADITION at the doudle header park. Don't steal our idea (let alone our revenues). The competition will be fierce that day, not only on the pitch.
Can't wait to chop you and Ryan down.

What is Ryan's last name? Swa....Swans...........Swanson.....no wait, Samsonite!

See ya, doughboy!

whataboutbob

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Where's Miller

That big, tall goon has been quiet lately. Hey HOS, are you the only spokesman for Bby? The way your grey is coming through, I bet you don't have much more time to be active. Get that stupid goofball on the thread, I'm not finished demeaning him yet.:D

Jimmy Holiday

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sausages

WAB

When did u guys start doing the sausages?I've never once seen a team do them,but honestly were talking hot and mild sausages not beef or veggie hot dogs.It will be no contest on or off the pitch.

I always enjoy playing Sapperton,last year 1 game played 2 goals scored.

Your quick enough to chop me but are you quick enough to chop Samsonite?

Rumor has a certain front runner has been spotted at both our games and is on the verge of signing,that will make it 19,a little hint of who it is,he won MVP last year,lets just hope for your sake that he doesn't sign before our match;)

whataboutbob

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Keep your head up.

What MVP honour did he get? I guess this means you have lost your spot up front. Who is he? Did he play in the I-tie?

BTW, the 2 goals you scored were both total jokes and you know it; off your ass doesn't count, and the other bloodying your nose before it goes in hardly counts either. I can't wait to play against you. I absolutely guarantee you will not score or I'll buy you a sausage.

Jimmy Holiday

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
WAB

Yeah my 2 goals weren't the greatest but ill take them anyway they come.

As for my spot up front,its a given that ill play the first few games and for some god forsaken reason i wont play anymore,i guess i need to play against you guys early on so i can score,get to play more and get free sausages.

Its always a pleasure playing you boys,thoroughly enjoy getting whacked all over the pitch :D

As for the signing you'll have to wait and see;)

BTW,if I don't score against you I'll let you drve my canary yellow I-Roc

whataboutbob

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Holiday,

You still have the yellow IROC. Maybe we can splash on some italian musk cologne, cruise Robson on Sat night, pick up some 15 year olds, take them to the Roxy, and back to the eastside.

Always great TingTP with you.:D

Guinness

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Metro ford focus vs Surrey United

remember to use your new sport model to attempt a victory this Friday night!!! the past couple of years you have been totally out played and somehow manage at least a point against us...not so this time.... Surrey 2 MF 0...

hey keeper, how are you managing with the tightness of the boarder these days? is Jonesy still alive?

someoneaskfletchwhereallofthesunscreenhasgone...

Jimmy Holiday

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Italian Musk cologne

WAB

I've upgraded to essence of big bucks now,it's a hit with all the ladies.When we go cruising do you want me to bring your wife beater with the spaghetti sauce stain on it.You left it at Tony Paris park last year;)

Who are you guys playing this weekend?

I love this site,2 weeks in and theres posters already thinking their teams are world beaters.

whataboutbob

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
World Beaters

According to the thread, Slurrey U, Cro, Pinky Tuscadero's, and DCR all rate themselves highly. OK boys.....

Sap plays Trollips on Sat at Adanac.......Prediction 2-2.

We get a first hand look at the pink team. They play the Serbs next door.

Predictions to come later in the week.

Jimmy Holiday

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Pinky Tuscaderos

I love that name,they have a decent squad but that park they play on is absolutely shite and us having absolutely no subs didn't help us either,but nonetheless they beat us.It will be a different result if we meet again

As for the Trollops,after their poor performance against us,and your big win against the mighty Peg,which i still fancy as the team to beat,you should easily beat them,but we will see.1-0 you guys

We got Indo at King George Shite,1-0 for us but it will be a battle for sure,they always play us tough:D

CDK

Jul 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Metro-Ford Wolves :0
Surrey Utd. “A” :0 (Both teams will be discussing what CDK wrote on TTP during the game and forget they're playing a football match)

Serb White Eagles “A” :1
Sports Town FC “A” :1 (Some moron on Sportstown will get himself red carded for throwing the ball at a Serb player's head while he's looking the other way. They will use the excuse,(in a whinging voice)"we only had ten players for 60minutes otherwise we would have won".)

Sapperton Rovers “A” :1
West Van Trollers :0 (The Trollops are pretty bad....Sap will win on a Trollops own goal)

Bby. Canadians “A” :0
Croatia SC “A” :11 (Every starter on Croatia will score...)

Argentina Athls. :1
Rino’s Westside “A” :1 (Rino's will lose their first points of the season to a tough Argie team)

Sporting Club “A” :2
Pegasus FC “A” :2 (A draw is the most likely senerio whenever Peg plays)

Indo FC “A” :1
ICSF Inter :3 (I-ties may win every game for the rest of the season...except for the one they play against Croatia A) :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0