Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

World Police Fire Games 2009 Soccer

Sir M

Lifetime Better Bastard
Feb 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sorry, too many Margueritas poolside yesterday aft I guess. Well done Delta/Richmond for crying in ths sink.

Sir M.

Sir M

Lifetime Better Bastard
Feb 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Actually, I do not get overtime. And my flippin' little genius soccer coach room mate snores so loudly, I am sitting here watching the sun coming up. Senior golfers actually are teeing off outside my patio, and I am trying to decide whether to have a coffee or a pint.

Give me strength.

Deuce

Sep 26, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Actually, I do not get overtime. And my flippin' little genius soccer coach room mate snores so loudly, I am sitting here watching the sun coming up. Senior golfers actually are teeing off outside my patio, and I am trying to decide whether to have a coffee or a pint.

Give me strength.

Lets be honest, you deserve overtime............

You looked stressed out as you stood on the picnic table of the 911 Tourney.

Couple of weeks off, and a back massage and you'll be back to normal.......

steve1234

Jan 31, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Lets be honest, you deserve overtime............

You looked stressed out as you stood on the picnic table of the 911 Tourney.

Couple of weeks off, and a back massage and you'll be back to normal.......

You are doing massages now too. Is there no end to your talents?

Sir M

Lifetime Better Bastard
Feb 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
The soccer portion of the games goes August 1-8. In the men's division(s), there is an Open A, Open B, and a Masters Division (at least that was the setup in Adelaide). I am not sure how many divisions are on the women's side. The schedule/divisions have not yet been announced, as I am guessing teams are still entering etc.

As far as the level of competetion is concerned, (based on Adelaide), Open A would range from USL at the top end to low table Prem at the low end.

Open A would range from mid to high level Div 1 at the high end to low Prem/high Div 1 Masters at the low end.

Over 35s would range from low Masters prem at the top to over 40s.

I am not aware of which division all of the local teams are entering...

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Looking for some help from someone out there.

We are looking for a place to stay at Whistler for the 4th, 5th, and 6th of August for the Police and Fire Games.
Father in Law is competing in the Mountain Bike portion up there and we thought we had a place to stay but as it turns out, the guy that we were getting a place from booked it for September instead of August.

If anyone has any information on a place that is for rent, or timeshare or something could you please PM me!!!
If it's a small place for 2 or preferably a place for 4 adults and 2 young kids that would be ideal.

Thanks

Yoda

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Attached is the schedule for the Soccer portion of the games.

August 8 finals @ Swangard looks good!

Attachments

• WPFG_Soccer_Schedule.pdf
    42.1 KB · Views: 145

Sir M

Lifetime Better Bastard
Feb 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
I know nothing about the womens or the co-ed, but will throw out a few pre tournament predicetions:

Over 35s final four:

Delta/Richmond Fire
VPD
Dutch Soccer
UK Prison Service (that sounds like a pleasant place)

Open Div 2 final 8:

Burnaby Fire
South Wales Police
Quebec Police
West Van Fire
Region Murcia Police
Vancouver Fire
Region Veneto Police
Vancouver Police

With a final four of: Murcia, VFF, Veneto, VPD

Open Div 1 final 2:

South Africa Police
South Africa Corrections

(PS, these two are worth the price of admission. Actually, I think it is free).

Deuce

Sep 26, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Attached is the schedule for the Soccer portion of the games.

August 8 finals @ Swangard looks good!

Regs thats a good one! Your hilarious to go to all that trouble to make that schedule up.. Thats brilliant...

Okay all kidding aside. The person who made this schedule has lost it.

The Over #35teams who make the finals, have to play 7 games in 5 days.
The tourney starts on Sunday for the 0-35's and ends on Thursday. If you go all the way, you play your Quarterfinal on Wednesday your Semifinal Thursday morning at 8am and the 0-35 final is Thursday nite at 6pm.

What is wrong with playing the semi's on Friday and having the final at Swangard before the Div2 game and Div 1 game...

WTFDeucy

Sir M

Lifetime Better Bastard
Feb 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Poor marketing. I bet if the organizers knew that there was potential for "The Duke" to be playing, it would have been an entirely different story.

Deuce

Sep 26, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Poor marketing. I bet if the organizers knew that there was potential for "The Duke" to be playing, it would have been an entirely different story.

Funny you say that Sir M. We have a "DUKE" on our team:D:D:D

Poor decision by the organizers. The 0-35 Final should be before the other to finals on Saturday at Swangard. Old men will have trouble playing 7 games in 5 days on Burnaby Turf..

Cheers,
Deucy:D

Sir M

Lifetime Better Bastard
Feb 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
I only know a few results, maybe Deuce or someone knows a bit more. Today was mostly if not all co-ed, womens, and mens over 35s games. The results that I know are as follows:

Womens: VPD Utd 6 BC Youth Corrections 1. VPD has 3 ex-Cdn internationals on their team.

Over 35s (men): Richmond/Delta Fire 2 Burnaby Fire 0.
VPD 1 Burnaby Fire 0.

The two men's open divisions start this morning. A few notable games today:

0800: BLSCW 5: Sao Paulo (Brazil) Fire vs Vancouver PD (Mens over 35s)

1000: BLSCW 1: New York FD vs West Van Fire (Mens Open Div 2)

Noon: BLSCW 1: NYPD Enforcers New West PD (Mens Open Div 2)

1400: BLSCW 1: Vancouver FF vs Region Murcia Police (Mens Open Div 2)

1400: BLSCW 2: Vancouver PD vs Representativa Poliziz Di Stato Veneto (Mens Open Div 2)

1600: BLSCW 4: Sao Paulo (Brazil) Federal Police vs North West Customs, Russia (Mens Open Div 1)

1600: BLSCW 5: South African Corrections vs Mexico (Mens Open Div 1)

1800: BLSCW 4: Sao Paulo (Brazil) Fire vs Tax Crime Police (I am guessing this is a Russian team) (Mens Open Div 1)

1800: BLSCW 5: South African Police vs Polizia Di Stato Bergamo (Mens Open Div 1)

Finally, there is a huge beer garden, with live music on stage starting at 4PM. The beer garden is basically the entire BLSCW parking lot, and is really something to see.

Sir M

Deuce

Sep 26, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I only know a few results, maybe Deuce or someone knows a bit more. Today was mostly if not all co-ed, womens, and mens over 35s games. The results that I know are as follows:

Womens: VPD Utd 6 BC Youth Corrections 1. VPD has 3 ex-Cdn internationals on their team.

Over 35s (men): Richmond/Delta Fire 2 Burnaby Fire 0.
VPD 1 Burnaby Fire 0.

The two men's open divisions start this morning. A few notable games today:

0800: BLSCW 5: Sao Paulo (Brazil) Fire vs Vancouver PD (Mens over 35s)

1000: BLSCW 1: New York FD vs West Van Fire (Mens Open Div 2)

Noon: BLSCW 1: NYPD Enforcers New West PD (Mens Open Div 2)

1400: BLSCW 1: Vancouver FF vs Region Murcia Police (Mens Open Div 2)

1400: BLSCW 2: Vancouver PD vs Representativa Poliziz Di Stato Veneto (Mens Open Div 2)

1600: BLSCW 4: Sao Paulo (Brazil) Federal Police vs North West Customs, Russia (Mens Open Div 1)

1600: BLSCW 5: South African Corrections vs Mexico (Mens Open Div 1)

1800: BLSCW 4: Sao Paulo (Brazil) Fire vs Tax Crime Police (I am guessing this is a Russian team) (Mens Open Div 1)

1800: BLSCW 5: South African Police vs Polizia Di Stato Bergamo (Mens Open Div 1)

Finally, there is a huge beer garden, with live music on stage starting at 4PM. The beer garden is basically the entire BLSCW parking lot, and is really something to see.

Sir M

I only know of a couple of scores Sir M.

Over 35's
Delta/Richmond beat Sacremento 2-1
Delta/Richmond beat UK Prison Guards 2-0
Vancouver A beat Sacremento 2-0
VPD beat Brazil this morning . They have won their 2 games
I believe Surrey beat Burnaby yesterday

As Sir M said the beer garden is the entire parking lot, it is spectacular and will be the party spot for post game bevy's.

Good luck to all the local teams:D:D

Cheers Deucy

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0