Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

World Cup run a stop

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Jonhy it is nice that you tell us you simptams. That's ok Jamaica man can help you out. Bit of winiger twice a day and it all changes. Dam maple leaf rules.

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
:confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused:

What the hell in "Winigar"?! What is "You simptams"?! And what does a Jamaica Man have to do with anything?

I'm more confused than Mr Base for once, :confused:

SCP

Aug 22, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Jonhy it is nice that you tell us you simptams. That's ok Jamaica man can help you out. Bit of winiger twice a day and it all changes. Dam maple leaf rules.

Let me try to translate:

Johnny it is nice that you tell us your symtoms. That's ok Jamaican man can help you out. Bit of vinegar twice a day and it all changes. Damn maple leafs rule.

Mr. Base is probably Jamaican

Johnny: that's the best I can do...don't ask me what it means??????????????????????

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Thanks for the translation mate, now if I can only find the meaning...I'm sure there is a gem of wisdom locked up in there somewhere.

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
I am no a Jamaican boys. Nothern man more like it. Just the same you got it. Watch some new names will be comming to play on U20 and on U 17. Dale Nick an Tony is a good team. And the word from Germany is the club is not intrasted in realeasing Friend for half a game. They need him on their side.Go Canada Go.

beckhamandposh

Aug 8, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Do't you read tomuch in to that. Rob is fiends with Mitchell. He just did not like comming in as a sub. Canada did well in that game and Rob has got nothing to say. He thinks that Mitchell will be pushed out soon. Maybe so but let me tell you it will get worse if they do that. Nick an Fanseca are friends. Nick likes Dale and he would never cross Dale. All Dale needs is a guy that can comb players down and make it bit more fun. Nick is not it. He is also driven guy. Fanseca is not it he is driven even more. quote]

again mr base is full of shite. Rob calls mr base and explains all the inner secrets of the national team. Mr base should be paid by CSA because he knows all. Knows Jack. K'OFF.

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Posh we all go back to playing time as kids. We all know each other. Grow up lad,they are all friends and they suport each other. Nothing ever changes. It is closed door oparations. It realy does not make any diferance what your opinion is. It just added onother guy from BC in to the system. That's what it is all about. In time as we build the pool of better playes and it will change. Soccer has to change in grass stadge of development.And the only way for our kids to be exposed to higher level of soccer they have to go to other countries with premier leagues. If you think that the guy from VMSL or PCSL can step in and play. "You are just kidding". Club system has to change where kids must move up the ladder rather than playing bronze with friends. They will never develop. It is just waste of time. If we did not have the talent then fine.
Forget all that. Ho is going to score for us in Jamaica. Go Canada Go. Dam maple leaf looks nice.

beckhamandposh

Aug 8, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
again you make zero sense baseless. so **** off. your wasting my time pee on.

at least I can actually call up Dasovic and say what's happening unlike you making things up.

the truth is Canada will never be a soccer power. We play it for recreation. And if you have anything to do with develping out kids, we have no hope. If you are a canadian, I would be insulted since no canadian is that ignorant.

Mitchell will be fired sooner or later and you will have to make up something up then Mr useless.

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Young man I do know ho you are. Just the same. So do they. As far as you giving Nick a call. Will not do you any good. No hope any more. The minute you cross power spark is in just a matter of time.
I only coach the best. That why herhaps you hid behind the screan. They are still improving and moving to bigger and better things. If you spend as much time on improving things might work our for you. Just a ticket from the Island to Toronto is not that bad. Give it a try. Go Canada Go Dam nice maple leaf. I would love to see a native on the team also. Thoes word Maitee mean anything to you. Hi.

The Phantom

Oct 15, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
For **** sakes Freebaser. Post something intelligent for once. Or even better yet, go back to your Div.3 thread and post your idiotic messages there.

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Div tree is the start of all. Many young guys start there. And on top of it you might find four five guys in div three better than what you have in PG premier. Good place for many young guys. This summer you will read a name of three guys that did make it in div three over seas. Just a start but it is good. Here is two more names for you from BC that might make it some day. Brown from Kerrisdale and O'Callingham from Lynn Vally club.

The Phantom

Oct 15, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Div tree is the start of all. Many young guys start there. And on top of it you might find four five guys in div three better than what you have in PG premier. Good place for many young guys. This summer you will read a name of three guys that did make it in div three over seas. Just a start but it is good. Here is two more names for you from BC that might make it some day. Brown from Kerrisdale and O'Callingham from Lynn Vally club.

Yeah, exactly! They start there and stay there because they are not good enough. If they were that good do you not think that they would be playing at a higher level?

You really are an idiot. Even Dude or JBN could play in Div. 3 and you would think they are world class. The only reason these players actually look like they can do something is because that division is full of pylons.

Go ahead and play your hotshot players against some Div.1 or Premier teams and then I'm sure you will crawl back in to that lardass of yours. Then we will not have to read another illegible, unintelligent post of yours.

beckhamandposh

Aug 8, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
I only coach the best. I would love to see a native on the team also. Thoes word Maitee mean anything to you. Hi.

fricking hilarious. you couldn't coach a bunch of retards like yourself. Div 3 soccer might be a stretch for your coaching intelligence. You must love your lysol eh. And your whiskey.

Can you come up with anything intelligent? Obviously not. Do you know any members of the national team? Obviously not. Are you annoying like a pimple on a strippers ass? Obviously.

If you start at Div 3, you end up like Mr Freebase.

Grimm

Oct 23, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Holy fcuk beckhamandposh..RELAX. Why so much anger keyboard warrior?

Let the guy express his opinion instead of constantly berating his butchering of the language. It's obvious he's ESL but he's doing his best to contribute.

If you don't like his posts, just skip over them genius.

Mr. Base's Dad

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Thanks Grimm. :rolleyes:

People are used to Mr. Base's obvious challenge with the English Language.

What most posters find highly annoying is his insistence of making the same opinions (which are not based even remotely close to anything that could be described as fact) over and over and over and over...

He TTP's himself...You are right, the aggro could be given a rest. That is why when I get frustrated reading his posts he goes on my ignore list.

Easy-Peasey.

beckhamandposh

Aug 8, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
it's not just the butchering of the english language. his opinion comes tragically short of even come close to being fact.

I will ignore the dumb bastard and focus on the strippers without pimples on her ass.

where's this ignore list? needs to put him on mine.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0