Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

World Cup run a stop

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
It is all posible in this land. You might be right they use tomuch funny shrums and other herbs where mind tends to go jell. It is all possible.There must be thousands of me. They can not win a game at any upper level. Go figure. Where I come from we call that hart and bolls. And some skill and it all falls in place. Just like dog that cheses his tail. Falty geens. It will take time to corect. Go slow less funny shrooms and it will all work out. One step at the time. Walk the game and then speed up. Forget chasing a lost ball.
Do not use blue pills or it might give you a low self asteam. Go Canad Go. Dam nice maple leaf.

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
And Now Rob Friend is done as long as Mitchell holds the reigns:
Rob Friend: Rücktritt aus kanadischer Nationalmannschaft - Borussia Mönchengladbach - Fußball Bundesliga - Bild.de
It is in German, here is the translation:
''I've been travelling all around the world lately. It's exhausted me and got me nowhere. I dont see any future for myself at Canada with Dale Mitchell in charge. I want to fully focus myself on Borussia Mochengladbach''

''I dont know what the future holds but I will never play under Dale Mitchell again. We have very different ideas and thats on more than one thing''

So now we have:
De Guzman, De Rosario, Friend, and Brennan all popping off in one way or another.

Good stuff.

Let's get that Ottawa development team and Nick and dale will do great ;)

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Bild's high circulation is probably caused by a launch for sensationalism, resulting even in terrorizing celebrities (such as TV presenter Charlotte Roche) and stories frequently based on the most dubious evidence. The journalistic standards of Bild, or the lack thereof, are the subject to frequent criticism by German intellectuals and media observers.
$100 says Friend never actually said he would never play under Dale Mitchell again.

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
$100 says Friend never actually said he would never play under Dale Mitchell again.
Regardless, you took that quote from Wiki off a line with no reference...Every newspaper gets stick from governing bodies every month for mis-prints, editorials sold as news items, bad journalism, and other such hoopla.

What I want to know is what would motivate the Bild to claim/fabricate a story about Rob Friend quitting the CMNT? Surely the German populace would rather know what Jurgen Klinsman had for Brekky, or who the topless bird is on the front page, or what the Chacellor did on her Holiday to spain...

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
What if Friend actually said something along the lines of "... I'll probably never play under Mitchell again..." when talking about the state of the Canadian MNT?

That's something totally different than how it's currently being presented.

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I should add that in the scenario above, Friend would be talking about Mitchell being released as coach/manager before the next bit of MNT games.

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Oh sure, you are right there, and Babelfish only does a soso job of translating, things can be "lost"

However, It wouldn't surprise me that he would.

One guy popping off at first was one thing (Brennan) but once everyone started chiming in, you know something was wrong.

This is one hell of a catastrophic mutiny the CSA has on their hands, with or without Rob Friend piling on.

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Do't you read tomuch in to that. Rob is fiends with Mitchell. He just did not like comming in as a sub. Canada did well in that game and Rob has got nothing to say. He thinks that Mitchell will be pushed out soon. Maybe so but let me tell you it will get worse if they do that. Nick an Fanseca are friends. Nick likes Dale and he would never cross Dale. All Dale needs is a guy that can comb players down and make it bit more fun. Nick is not it. He is also driven guy. Fanseca is not it he is driven even more. You know that all the players are pitbuls now if you have a coach or coches of same carma, things get heated up. The true thing is, countriy is slpit in to thre regions and it is hard to put all on the same beat. The bit is Anglo,Afro.Euro Latino.
As I said before it must be a Canadian beat.They need bit of Shenaia at every practice and things will get better. Brennan is a sad case of ass growth. And anybody else that talks obout our National side in a negative way. Fix it slowley. Forget the dam distraction. The main problem was Hart for selecting players that do not beleave in Canada and only think about their personal needs. Maple leaf rules and that is it.
Go Canada go Mitchel stays.

sixfyv

Apr 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
I would be interested to know what percentage of words from a Mr. Base post are misspelled...

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
I would be interested to know what percentage of words from a Mr. Base post are misspelled...

Let's find out :D
Do't you read tomuch in to that. Rob is fiends with Mitchell. He just did not like comming in as a sub. Canada did well in that game and Rob has got nothing to say. He thinks that Mitchell will be pushed out soon. Maybe so but let me tell you it will get worse if they do that. Nick an Fanseca are friends. Nick likes Dale and he would never cross Dale. All Dale needs is a guy that can comb players down and make it bit more fun. Nick is not it. He is also driven guy. Fanseca is not it he is driven even more. You know that all the players are pitbuls now if you have a coach or coches of same carma, things get heated up. The true thing is, countriy is slpit in to thre regions and it is hard to put all on the same beat. The bit is Anglo,Afro.Euro Latino.
As I said before it must be a Canadian beat.They need bit of Shenaia at every practice and things will get better. Brennan is a sad case of ass growth. And anybody else that talks obout our National side in a negative way. Fix it slowley. Forget the dam distraction. The main problem was Hart for selecting players that do not beleave in Canada and only think about their personal needs. Maple leaf rules and that is it.
Go Canada go Mitchel stays.

17 words & names exactly. Not to mention the shocking grammar ;) and I don't know what Rob and Mitchell being "Fiends" is all about :rolleyes:, but one can only imagine.

:D :D :D :D

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Well, I'm not sure what he is implying since he says Rob is fiends with Mitchell. That could be interpreted a few different ways...It would have been priceless to see if he was a fiend for Mitchell...

~fiendsforever

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Johny just so you know. At that levl it is players who call the meeting and then coach finds out if they agree with him or not. It is not a bush league where only on guy runs it all. It is a Union place where every one has the say. Brennen steped out side of that circle as usual. He will need a job soon. What better that throw shite at the guy that has steped in to it. And Toronto FC coach is a motor mouth behind it. Small world big trables. We stay only Canadian what ever happens happens. Go Canada maple leaf is the best. Did you see new refferee logos in BC that is for all of us period. You must love it in order to beleave in it. Mitchell is our guy.

Polska

Not Bright
Sep 10, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Johny just so you know. At that levl it is players who call the meeting and then coach finds out if they agree with him or not. It is not a bush league where only on guy runs it all. It is a Union place where every one has the say. Brennen steped out side of that circle as usual. He will need a job soon. What better that throw shite at the guy that has steped in to it. And Toronto FC coach is a motor mouth behind it. Small world big trables. We stay only Canadian what ever happens happens. Go Canada maple leaf is the best. Did you see new refferee logos in BC that is for all of us period. You must love it in order to beleave in it. Mitchell is our guy.

I like mandarin oranges

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
My Cats breath smells like Cat food

Attachments

• ralphnose.jpg
    ralphnose.jpg
    126.5 KB · Views: 36

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0