Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Womens U-19 World Cup

Fat Bastard

Aug 13, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Canada lucky but deserving

Canada hasn't really played well all tournament. I have no problem with "direct" soccer - it's really the bread and butter of womens soccer - but this bastardized version is really only kick-and-run, with not a lot of run.

After 45 minutes of chasing fruitless long balls Sinclair, Lang, Thorlakson, et al are on empty. It's not very pretty, and while it's on orders of Mr. Pellerud, I don't think it's quite what he envisions. His senior side plays a much nicer game.

Anyhow, Canada should probably consider thenselves fortunate. However, if Spike could catch more than a cold they'd have won 1-0. (Note to Ms.McLeod ... In order to be an eccentric keeper, it's usually wise to be good first.)

But nonetheless, they showed some pretty good determination to put up with that crap. In all my years of soccer, I've never seen anything like the actions around that PK! As a former ref, I can say that there was probably enough to warrant a half dozen cards of various colors against Brazil in those few minutes alone.

Anyhow, good on ya ladies. Good luck this weekend. Won't see it because I don't think the Beer Garden at Burnaby Lake will have a TV, but make us proud.

Sinclair's going to have the carry the team to Gold.

:wa: BreakersshouldsignMartaandselloutSwangardeverygame

Guinness

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Slutty???

KNVB, your missus is not that much of a slut!!!:rolleyes:

As for Erin McLeod, she has a look that catches your attention... I don't have issues nor am I "Weird", because I think a bird with flair and individualism is Hot!!! For the record, she has had a different lid for each match, although the colour sceme has stayed similar... good on her, someone with spirit and Canadian pride!!! (not gay pride like HOS)

Guinnesslikes19yearolds(notthereallysluttyonesthough):rolleyes:

Bronco

Oct 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Slutty???

Originally posted by Guinness
good on her, someone with spirit and Canadian pride!!!

Nobody is questioning her patriotism you tosser. We're saying she is uglier than sin!!!:D

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
She has got to be the hottie on the Canadian team hands down!!!

And you must be the intellectual one on TTP, right? :rolleyes: When are you having laser surgery on your eyes, Guinness?

She is shoc-king and everyone else on her team is shoc-king. Even I wouldn't have stooped that low in my day. Well, maybe once I did with Big Bertha Marnie. :( What do you think, Reiner?

Anyway, I will not be watching the final after last night's shoc-king game. Go Canada !

Captain

Slav

Mar 4, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
OK OK OK, yes the Canadian team is butt ugly. But a bigger disappointment must be the Brazilian chicks. I thought all Brazilian chicks were hot. Well, isn't that what we're led to believe when we watch the mens Brazilian team, all we see in the crowds (through tv) are Brazilian hotties.

Jinky

Jun 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Context Schmontext

Posted by SteppenFuerher Slav,

I thought all Brazilian chicks were hot. Well, isn't that what we're led to believe when we watch the mens Brazilian team,

One brave Croat.

Bronco now has more than just Ballbaby to worry about when he's singing in the shower

Jinky

Jun 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
The woman doing commentary on this game is just incredible! She is also amazing, and she's incredibly amazing.

Not to mention, amazingly incredible.

Also embarassing.

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Not as embarrassing as Dobson... 2 minutes into the second half and he's saying that the game is reaching it's climatic stage? Fcuking knob with no clue about the game.

Canadians were very unlucky today.

~Regs.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Almost.......

Sinclair should have buried that chance obviously. Anyway, I only saw the last 10 minutes so I can't comment on much of the game but I did see a lot of long plays in the short time. Also, I did hear that fcuking bimbo use the word incredible more times than I needed to hear. The male dickhead overused the word amazing , using it at least 5 times in this short span. They are the only two in the world who could use these adjectives to describe a slide tackle. Fcuking awful. Unlucky, Canada. I never like losing to the Yanks in anything.

For Guinness and his obsession with shoc-king women, here is one more photo for the road.....

ParkHead

May 27, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
I agree

Unfortunate for Canada, atleast we still have the olympics!

Where in the world did the get those two commentators. They must be able to find better people then that. Still can't believe they had 60,000 for a womens game, as dopson would say "amazing"

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I only saw the second and OT. Canada with three sitters, including the one missed by Sinclair in the 2nd half alone. Ugly soccer. Canadian defender gets possession, thump. Repeat. Very unlucky though, and a good showing.

Our keeper looks like a 12 year old boy on steroids. Half the reason I tuned in was to see what Guinness was on about. Five words: she’s-a-fcuking-ditch-pig. This does, however, prove my theory on Guinness and his fondness for 12 year old boys…

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Five words: she’s-a-fcuking-ditch-pig

Actually, Dude, it is six words according to our rating scale.

For example, tre-men-dous is three words. Fcuk-ing tre-men-dous would be five words. Therefore, Guinness's taste in women is fcuk-ing shoc-king , which for the record, would be four words........;)

ParkHead

May 27, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
American keeper

Good call on the american keeper, she definetly has the potential to be a future prospect. Maybe even a first round pick. As forGuinness, I am still trying to figure out exactly what you are looking at.:confused:

The Teacher

May 12, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Once again, amazing that many people were there to watch u-19 womens soccer. The dude announcer mentioned that that many people never showed up to watch the mens national team. Whether that is true or not, it's good for canadian soccer.

Am I the only one who thinks there were 5 14-year old boys on the german side?

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0