Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Winter Futsal Tournament at the Richmond Olympic Oval

PV

Jul 28, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
So did the CSA's futsal coach invite anyone to join the Canadian team camp?

Good question, we can ask him next weekend when the CSA holds its futsal camp in Richmond. They will play a east-west match at 7pm on ASaturday at Richmond Oval.

Sep 5, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
Brawl today at the futsal tourney in the Oval in a boys U16 game between Central City and Magnuson Ford. There was some pushing going on between a CC and MF player on the floor when a player came off the CC bench and sucker punched the MF player. Blood everywhere - next game delayed due to clean up time. Nice facility though parking was crazy at mid day.

PV

Jul 28, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
The Canadian Futsal camp is being held this weekend at the Oval. 20 players were invited including 8 from BC, (Chin, Valente, De Blasio, Poli, Frazao, Tice, Sembulak and one more). They played a mach yesterday, the 8 BC players plus two from Ontario. Team West won 4-3 in OT.

soccerdad

Jan 11, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
Tourni was lot's of fun, cool facility too.

I'd never watched Futsal before but I and my daughter who played enjoyed it alot.

Tuna

Jul 4, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
The Richmond Senior Soccer Association would like to reach out to you early to inform you that we will be hosting the 2nd annual RSSA futsal tournament at the Richmond Olympic Oval from January 4-6th, 2013.

We have every intentions of building on the success of last year's tournament. We will be striving to make a number of improvements based on some of the very helpful feedback that we received from some of our participants as well as spectators.

Our goal is to attract 16 open men's teams to this year's event and it would be great to see the defending champions - Play Fair Have Fun make a return trip to the Mainland to defend their title. Please feel free to spread the word to other clubs/teams in your respective leagues.

Spots will likely fill up quick so please PM me with your current contact details and team name as soon as possible. More info is to follow regarding registration fees, deadlines, prize money, etc.

Cheers,
Tuna

Tuna

Jul 4, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
The RSSA didn't get the financial backing that we were looking for to help run the tournament. Unfortunately this year's event has had to be cancelled.

Conductor

May 1, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Spots will likely fill up quick so please PM me with your current contact details and team name as soon as possible.

So much for the tournament feeling up fast!!:confused: I guess this was meant to be a money/fundraiser for RSSA?

RL RCD

May 31, 2010
Tokens
Dirty Money
The RSSA didn't get the financial backing that we were looking for to help run the tournament. Unfortunately this year's event has had to be cancelled.

What is then the tournament that starts tomorrow (December 21, 2012) at the Oval?

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0