Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 2 Will the Hurricanes beat the Clones this weekend, and take the 2B title?

Will the Hurricanes get their needed point(s) from the Clones to ensure the 2B title?

• Yes

Votes: 15 65.2%
  • No

Votes: 8 34.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

shaven

Sep 17, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Oooooh, the drama unfolds...Who will be the 2B representative in the round robin tournament to decide the promotions to Div. 1? Will the Clones play spoiler?? Will 08star post again??? Will the Clones feast on Nando's this weekend, and wash it down with victory pints???? Will Batman and Robin escape?????...er, wait, we already know the answer to that! :D

~Shaven

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
shaven said:
Oooooh, the drama unfolds...Who will be the 2B representative in the round robin tournament to decide the promotions to Div. 1? Will the Clones play spoiler?? Will 08star post again??? Will the Clones feast on Nando's this weekend, and wash it down with victory pints???? Will Batman and Robin escape?????...er, wait, we already know the answer to that! :D

~Shaven

Looking at the standings there tied with Poco with more wins so does this game even matter :confused:

termatofylakas

Sep 16, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sure it does Franchise they tied their season series 1-1 and goals for and against were 4-4. If Hurricanes lose it is a 2 game playoff which should prove interesting. Come on Clones :D

guru

Jan 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Champlain's Keeper said:
Sure it does Franchise they tied their season series 1-1 and goals for and against were 4-4. If Hurricanes lose it is a 2 game playoff which should prove interesting. Come on Clones :D

My prediction :tie

... Hurricanes will take over 1st place the same way Hades did in 2C... by tieing the final match.

shaven

Sep 17, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
walls said:
when and where is this game???

C'mon wallsie, just look on the website... :rolleyes: :D ...Saturday, 12:15PM, Cloverdale Turf.

Unfortunately, I have to work, but look forward to the posts about the match!

~Shaven

redwoods

Oct 1, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
I know I should way in on this but to say anything will probably hurt my cause with the gods of soccer.

I will be there with some of my fellow Poco City mates and we hope for a good game.

Sheep

Nov 7, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hey Reccos why dont you beat it. Something caught your attention and thats why you sontered into this thread. Some of the best talent in the Valley is right here in Div2.

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I think he is looking for a job, watch out, he could end up locked in your changeroom if you are not carefull.

hos

Where is Jinky when you need him?

Flash20

Sep 22, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sheep said:
Hey Reccos why dont you beat it. Something caught your attention and thats why you sontered into this thread. Some of the best talent in the Valley is right here in Div2.

hahahahaha....that was a good one

Pilsner

Jan 5, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Flash, you act like you got game. You go team to team as Director of H2O supply so you are not the most qualified to discuss talent in any division.

Flash20 said:
hahahahaha....that was a good one

shaven

Sep 17, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Reccos said:
Will anybody care?

Let me put it to you this way, my wayward lad...anyone who doesn't care knows shite about anything related to soccer in the Lower Mainland, as as you apparently fall into this category those of us who do care don't give a shite what you think anyway. :D Now run off to your regular posting grounds, and let those lads there continue to ridicule and piss on you as I'm certain they do on a continuing basis, based upon your shite post here.

Sheep, right on about the talent in Div 2, there are some really talented players this season, particularly on ND and the 'canes.

~Shaven

curious

Sep 30, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
wow ! the task just got tougher for us as the discipline reports shows 3 clones sitting for saturdays match (ouch) i dont see any canes on that report.that will ensure more flow to the game (advantage canes) as our constant subbing does irritate some teams .even so it may help us as we will also get into a flow .it will be interesting for us. anyway's i missed the first match so i am looking forward to saturday .

Hurricane Power

Feb 27, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Curious, our game has been moved to Thursday night at Bear Creek Park at 7:30. Both teams would have been missing several regulars on Saturday due to it being a long weekend, and guys being out of town or having family committments. It's going to be a heck of a game and we have our work cut out for us. When I referred to you guys as being the Minnesota Wild of the FVSL, I was making reference to their work ethic and ability to play a trapping style of game that bottles up the opposition's offensive flare...We would have preferred our last game to be against anybody else in 2B, but no such luck.

curious said:
wow ! the task just got tougher for us as the discipline reports shows 3 clones sitting for saturdays match (ouch) i dont see any canes on that report.that will ensure more flow to the game (advantage canes) as our constant subbing does irritate some teams .even so it may help us as we will also get into a flow .it will be interesting for us. anyway's i missed the first match so i am looking forward to saturday .

walls

Feb 17, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
shaven said:
C'mon wallsie, just look on the website... :rolleyes: :D ...Saturday, 12:15PM, Cloverdale Turf.
~Shaven
"our game has been moved to Thursday night at Bear Creek Park at 7:30. Both teams would have been missing several regulars on Saturday due to it being a long weekend" HP~

shaven

Sep 17, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
walls said:
"our game has been moved to Thursday night at Bear Creek Park at 7:30. Both teams would have been missing several regulars on Saturday due to it being a long weekend" HP~

Good call, guess you got on here before I did. ;)

~Shaven

curious

Sep 30, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hurricane Power said:
Curious, our game has been moved to Thursday night at Bear Creek Park at 7:30.

what no turf ? i think that will help us .has anyone seen bear creek lately and what kind of condition is the pitch in ? well at least thursday pm is our usual practice time so it should not bother us at all .and we will have more bodies available as well . have to wait for another week

Hurricane Power

Feb 27, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
We've played a couple of games there and it is in good shape. We would have loved to play on turf this Saturday but we were also missing a lot of bodies with it being a long weekend.

curious said:
what no turf ? i think that will help us .has anyone seen bear creek lately and what kind of condition is the pitch in ? well at least thursday pm is our usual practice time so it should not bother us at all .and we will have more bodies available as well . have to wait for another week

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0