Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 2 Will the Hurricanes beat the Clones this weekend, and take the 2B title?

Will the Hurricanes get their needed point(s) from the Clones to ensure the 2B title?

• Yes

Votes: 15 65.2%
  • No

Votes: 8 34.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

LittleKeeper

Nov 14, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
It is to bad they did that. I mean change the game to thursday becasue it is suppossed to rain all week, so the field will probably be a mess.

curious

Sep 30, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
LittleKeeper said:
It is to bad they did that. I mean change the game to thursday becasue it is suppossed to rain all week, so the field will probably be a mess.

both our home fields are turf and then i think they will reschedule for a pm game on one of our turf fields or a sat match at cloverdale turf

Hurricane Power

Feb 27, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Bear Creek is in pretty good shape right now so it should hold up well. I don't think the league will want to move this game as we were told if we win or tie, we will probably be expected to play our 1st promotion playoff game next weekend. If we lose, they will want to get the playoff game against Poco in as soon as possible so they can start the promotion playoffs.

curious said:
both our home fields are turf and then i think they will reschedule for a pm game on one of our turf fields or a sat match at cloverdale turf

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0