Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Why the Greek League is corrupt

Status
Not open for further replies.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
MegaPrime said:
For the last time, I'm showing who the people are who do this, the pics are just from a game.

This was posted by me in the greek league thread. It is an important post however, here it is again unedited:

MegaPrime said:
Another example of corruption I have to bring to everyone's attention. Not to name names but we know who these people are.

Oly's top striker who used to play for ouzo spat and punched a ref a year ago. He has his punishment voted on and gets a 2 game suspension.

PAOK's top striker verbally abused an official and gets a direct red card and a 2 game suspension but no meeting for a vote on his punishment.

Oly's #8, some geezer, get's a yellow in a game vs soa but then is given a direct red card for verbally abusing an official, if i'm not mistaken captain stupid gave the red. Automatically he is give a 2 game suspension. He did not serve any games and 2 weeks after that played in the ouzo game. There was also no meeting called for him to have a vote on his punishment.

ouzo's #2 is given a direct red for verbally abusing an unqualified official. He is then asked by the chairman of the league to attend a meeting to have a vote on if he should get more games than the automatic 2 games. He is give originally given 4 games but gets 3 games and needs to write a letter of apology.

You tell how ouzo's #2 received the stiffest punishment compared with the other examples above, which were 10 times worse. YOU TELL ME YOU KNOW I'M RIGHT YOU KNOW THE LEAGUE IS CORRUPT.

Also, as stated by the chairman of the league, a player who is suspended and plays in a game will cause his team to forfit that game. So, another example of corruption. Oly's 8 played against ouzo, shouldn't oly forfit that game therefore ouzo finishes first??? Let me answer, yes.[QUOTE/]

Who is this Captain Stupid guy you're referring to? Isn't he the 'bestest' and fairest ref the league has ever had, according to Megaprime(you)? How is this possible? How can he be stupid and the bestest?

Pocketsoverflowingwithmoney CSC

P.S. I agree with Ballbaby's 'tree' conspiracy. :D

BJB

Sep 27, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Captain,

Forgot the corrupt greek league, i bet their beer is corrupt too... Hope to see ya at the Croat summer league... Where we won't take pictures of u topless and post on a website that no one really cares if the greek league is corrupt or not. :D

the manager

Sep 29, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
It looks like (I can post pictures to prove it) the evidence in this thread can help us draw only one conclusion. Aside from KNVB's facination with topless male greek soccer players, we can surmise that megaprime is a new digital camera owner and is learning how to post pictures on the web.

The content in the pictures unfortunaltely compells me to out on my psychyatrists cap and recomend megaprime start taking his medication at once and join a 12 step program to help curb his hidden infatuation with greek man in blue kit with starbucks...and captain :D

manager

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
the manager said:
The content in the pictures unfortunaltely compells me to out on my psychyatrists cap and recomend megaprime start taking his medication at once and join a 12 step program

Great.
Now Tom Fcuking Cruise is going to join in on this debate.
Has the Greek League not suffered enough?

I'm with KNVB on this one.
It's the Corner Flag and his shady three partners that are the root of all evil here.
They've got it at every angle to ensure their dominance of the Greek League and it's highly political environment.

Well played Kurgan, Captain, Ballbaby, Manager :D

M

MegaPrime

Forums are for nerds.

Play soccer instead of talking about it over the internet, maybey some of you will learn how to play properly.

Later losers.

wayne's world

Jun 5, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
MegaPrime said:
Here it is, the number one reason or person that is the cause of it all.

DSC01990.JPG

why is the guy with the mastercard shirt pinching the nipples of the green jersey guy???? and the guy off camera looks like he is going for a grab too???

is this how greek myths begin :eek:

Ballbaby

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
wayne's world said:
why is the guy with the mastercard shirt pinching the nipples of the green jersey guy???? and the guy off camera looks like he is going for a grab too???

is this how greek myths begin :eek:
I don't know, but it appears you really want to find out. Bend over and count your blessings.:eek:

Zaurrini

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Captain Shamrock said:
Who is this Captain Stupid guy you're referring to? Isn't he the 'bestest' and fairest ref the league has ever had, according to Megaprime(you)? How is this possible? How can he be stupid and the bestest?

except for when he allowed the team to kick-off while we were making a substitution...

Didnt even let us set up a wall.

Ballbaby

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Zaurrini said:
except for when he allowed the team to kick-off while we were making a substitution...

Didnt even let us set up a wall.
Let it go you whiny Italian. :D

I might come out and watch your game tonight. Time?

And to stay on topic, that fricken Greek League. The corruptness is enough to make you go loony.:rolleyes:

the manager

Sep 29, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
MegaPrime said:
Forums are for nerds.

Play soccer instead of talking about it over the internet, maybey some of you will learn how to play properly.

Later losers.

One can't help but look at your first fifteen posts and then your above comment and say: Hello?? Who started the conspiracy theory discussion here?

the trees...they meet in the trees and fix the games...the trees I tell you

we've got pictures....lots of them

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
MegaPrime said:
Forums are for nerds.

Later losers.

It's a capital I when using Internet............maybee I koould be rong tho.

Jinky

Jun 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
The referee in question, Tak, never got a face like that backing down from paranoid accusations.

I think the most important question arising from all this is the following, how the fcuk did this guy post such huge pictures?

Non-paranoid minds want to know.

Jazzwave

Jun 21, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
I can't believe this goes on in the Greek soccer league. . .

I don't know what oyu guys are saying but the things you talk about here and in the other thread. I have to agree with MegaPrime about what he says because I've seen it first hand and talked about it with other people at the field. I know it sounds like he's complaing but he is true he's just not going about it in the right way.

But . . . . .your comish needs to go!
MegaPrime 4 Comish!!! :knvb: :bronco: :wa:

Jinky

Jun 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I've looked at this photo over and over and still can't find any signs of corruption.

Am I missing something or someone?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0