Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

CAT Who will be the best Team In Cat for rest of season?

Who will be the best team in the 2nd half of the season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: As of Now Who Is The Best Team In Cat?

I'm going to go with what ever team is in first place. Final answer. Got any harder questions?

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: As of Now Who Is The Best Team In Cat?

Started a poll for FVCascade as it seemed fitting for the question.

Also edited the title for KNVB's sake.

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
FVcascade said:
I thought that I would ask all of the teams in our fine league who is the best, as of week 8?

CupCake comes back for one game and produces a win...now he thinks GEU will run away with the CAT Divison :rolleyes:

Hey did you manage to stay on your feet this weekend during the corner kicks or did you punt the ground again instead of the ball ;)

Did Mr. Cupcake play this weekend?? Yoda you didn't lose time to him again did you?

FVcascade

Sep 22, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
There is nothing I like to hear in the morning then the voice of a Last place 3rd div FRANCHISE PLAYER!!!

I am happy to say that I was able to stay on my feet for the majority of the game.

I look forward to hearing your storyies of avoiding religation in the future!

CUPCAKE

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
FVcascade said:
There is nothing I like to hear in the morning then the voice of a Last place 3rd div FRANCHISE PLAYER!!!

I am happy to say that I was able to stay on my feet for the majority of the game.

I look forward to hearing your storyies of avoiding religation in the future!

CUPCAKE

Hey I'm not a quiter but things aren't going so well right now for us. Low blow on third divison there cupcake......you know as well as I do I could make your team :)

Did you go down grabbing your ankle at all this weekend.....and DID MR CUPCAKE PLAY.

MY VOTE IS FOR GN SPORTING :D

Belfast

Oct 3, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
We have already started, like last year (unbeaten through November on) we will be a tough team to beat for the remainder of the season. Not making any stupid predictions like that one young college player who plays for that invinceble G.E.U team.

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Knight Rhider said:
The Franchise said:
CupCake comes back for one game and produces a win...now he thinks GEU will run away with the CAT Divison :rolleyes:
QUOTE]

YeP thats what i said...

ND RULES! :knvb:

Yep you guys sure know how to run a club out there.....Premier team in last and the cat team in first big thumbs up from GEU :D

outkast

Jan 30, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
how bout we we do a poll on who will be the best team in a real division. Any division where results actually matter. ND you guys are in first whats that get you....nothing....GN you guys are in last does it matter? nope. Must suck to be stuck in division that results really mean absolutely nothing. But if you are happy, thats all that really matters...are you guys happy??

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
You know what i've learned from all the Black Knights this year?
It's that it's not whether your winning or losing, it's whether your playing with your friends and are enjoying yourself, and i am so I guess that means i'm happy.

Knight Rhider

Jul 31, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
outkast said:
how bout we we do a poll on who will be the best team in a real division. Any division where results actually matter. ND you guys are in first whats that get you....nothing....GN you guys are in last does it matter? nope. Must suck to be stuck in division that results really mean absolutely nothing. But if you are happy, thats all that really matters...are you guys happy??

Who is this f-ing clown...if you don't care about the league then dont come and talk about it jackass...Being in first place gets us alot, i'll draw it out for you...
1. We get first place
2. We are not in second place
3. We are not in third place
4. We don't have your face :)

OUTKAST if you must know...Most of us(except a few over zealous booney dwellers :rolleyes: ) know that this league means nothing but if you are gonna play, play hard. And i don't care if i'm skipping rocks i'm always tryna be the best. This league gives many guys a chance to work on things also extra time that they are not getting in premier. I get around 45mins a game in premier, with 60 in CAT my soccer urge is settled each week.

No wonder you're an outkast with bone head posts like that...Hey ya? :cool:

Belfast

Oct 3, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Outkast you idiot, the P.D.D is exactly that the developement of youth to get the Prem division. I do not know what division you play in but it sounds like you probably where passed over by said division, so go cry somewhere else.

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yoda said:
You know what i've learned from all the Black Knights this year?
It's that it's not whether your winning or losing, it's whether your playing with your friends and are enjoying yourself, and i am so I guess that means i'm happy.

Most of your friends must be 20 then :D Your like a dad to them.....looking out for them.....giving them your playing time........ :D :D

Cupcake you've got the coach...you don't need YODA ;)

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
It's all in the eye of the beholder, anyhow. I'd argue there are maybe 4 teams in the 1st division actually there to strive for promotion. BK, Razorbacks, Rangers, and Aldergrove. Two are trying to avoid relegation. That means four teams are just there to play competitive ball with their friends. If you're good enough to be promoted, you'll find out in a hurry that there is a huge gap between Prem & 1st. Then, by year three (if you're lucky enough to stay up after the first two), most of the players that got you up will be gone, or possibly playing Cat, helping the younger guys....as myself and a few other on the Langley Cat squad are there for.

The Cat (or PDD, as the new buzzword seems to be) division has players with different goals in mind. Many are very good, young, raw talents that need the exposure to men's ball, as it is decidedly different than College or 1st. These players would be lost and wasted playing 2nd, or even 1st, and get lost in the "let's stick together and earn promotion together" game.

Besides, there is a competitiveness within the club for the Cat team to produce at least as good a result as the Prem. One drives the other. With our club, there is very good cohesion and camaraderie between the two squads.

At the end of the year, the Cat squad has a shot to show themselves in the Pakenham Cup, where with a good draw, a bit of luck, and gelling at the right time, a 1st div team or Cat squad may sneak through to the semis, where all bets are off.

TheRob

Jul 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I believe the winner of the Cat Division takes home a rather large sum of cash this year too don't they? I know it was discussed at the AGM.

Outkast, what does third place in Div. 1 get you? That's right, the same as sixth.:rolleyes:

Knight Rhider

Jul 31, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dude said:
It's all in the eye of the beholder, anyhow. I'd argue there are maybe 4 teams in the 1st division actually there to strive for promotion. BK, Razorbacks, Rangers, and Aldergrove. Two are trying to avoid relegation. That means four teams are just there to play competitive ball with their friends. If you're good enough to be promoted, you'll find out in a hurry that there is a huge gap between Prem & 1st. Then, by year three (if you're lucky enough to stay up after the first two), most of the players that got you up will be gone, or possibly playing Cat, helping the younger guys....as myself and a few other on the Langley Cat squad are there for.

The Cat (or PDD, as the new buzzword seems to be) division has players with different goals in mind. Many are very good, young, raw talents that need the exposure to men's ball, as it is decidedly different than College or 1st. These players would be lost and wasted playing 2nd, or even 1st, and get lost in the "let's stick together and earn promotion together" game.

Besides, there is a competitiveness within the club for the Cat team to produce at least as good a result as the Prem. One drives the other. With our club, there is very good cohesion and camaraderie between the two squads.

At the end of the year, the Cat squad has a shot to show themselves in the Pakenham Cup, where with a good draw, a bit of luck, and gelling at the right time, a 1st div team or Cat squad may sneak through to the semis, where all bets are off.

Attaboy Dude always there to set the record straight for these young cnuts. Maybe they'll listen to you with your AGE :( and wisdom. Probably get more of a result if you busted a rap for them though :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0