Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Who is Eric Lindros?

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
termatofylakas said:
And last time I checked getting scored on while killing penalties doesn't affect your +/- but if you score short handed you get a +1. QUOTE]
termatofylakas said:
Well thats news to me.

Just to let you know Lindros scored again last night :wa:

Dial 9-1-1

Jul 9, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Anyone see the Domi fight? I missed it, but saw the after effects. Was it a one sided fight or a lucky punch which broke Domi's beak?

Demolition

Sep 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dial 9-1-1 said:
Anyone see the Domi fight? I missed it, but saw the after effects. Was it a one sided fight or a lucky punch which broke Domi's beak?

One sided. Kinda like the rest of the game.

The Apprentice

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Go Habs Go

Fcuk the Leafs. Lets talk about those HABS. As of today the HABS sit atop the eastern conference in points and have looked extremely good all year even with poor goaltending. If Theodore can get anywhere near his play when he was MVP and the Vezina trophy winner the HABS ( unlike the Leafs) have got a shot at taking a run at the cup.

GO HABS GO

sid

Dec 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Go Habs Go

The Apprentice said:
Fcuk the Leafs. Lets talk about those HABS. As of today the HABS sit atop the eastern conference in points and have looked extremely good all year even with poor goaltending. If Theodore can get anywhere near his play when he was MVP and the Vezina trophy winner the HABS ( unlike the Leafs) have got a shot at taking a run at the cup.

GO HABS GO
thats like saying bby are going to win the imperial,bc & nationals......fcuking long shot
;)

ps fcuk the habs

D13

Sep 11, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
the habs will choke like they always do.
be it the goaltending,injuries, or loan shark scandals.

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Check out the Leafs...there just rolling along! I hope this finish in eighth and play the Sen's first round.

P.S. McCabe as more points then all three top Canuck players :D

Notty

Oct 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
P.S. McCabe as more points then all three top Canuck players
That may be true...but the team has more points than the leafs...and isn't that what really counts? Theirs no "I" in team!!! :D

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Notty said:
That may be true...but the team has more points than the leafs...and isn't that what really counts? Theirs no "I" in team!!! :D

Nope but there a "me" and McCabe is running the show in TO....wait till Jan 10 when the Leafs explode for a huge victory and shock Vancover into realizing there not that good

Demolition

Sep 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
? Well, well, well, haven't heard too much from franchise on this thread for a while.

Some comeback player that Lindros ended up being:rolleyes: . Oh, and just look where those Laffs are sitting in the East:D . McCabe sure looks like a Norris trophy candidate now, doesn't he.

Actually he never did:wa: .

Demolition

Sep 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
The Franchise said:
How are the wings hotter right now? Do you watch hockey!

Well let's see. The Laffs are 7-1-2, in their last 10 games, while the Wings are 9-0-1. Hmmm, wouldn't that make the Wings the hotter team??????
Oh wait I'm talking to a Toronto fan:rolleyes: . Forgot, they don't see past how good their beloved team is, even when they are shite.:rolleyes: :D

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0