Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

What's for Lunch?

Status
Not open for further replies.

SC

Jul 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
mmmmmmm....

Penne with fresh tomatoes and basil... :wa:

+SC
haven'thadpastainmonths :(

Zaurrini

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Mmmmmmmmm

Mmmmmmm.....Pasta!

Had a $1.39 Baked Potato from Wendy's yesterday.
Very Nice, and filling.....

It looks like a real potato too!

Zaurrini

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sensei

I said YESTERDAY!

......but you are right.....How could I wait until lunch to have a Nutella SanGwhich?

downtown

Dec 2, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Not really lunch

This is not really a lunch item, just one of those situations where you are starving at a buddies house, they are all passed out, and you are cooking everything you can find...

Swedish meatballs with Tostitos Salsa Con Queso cheese dip. Fcuk these are dynamite right now......hopefully not too bad on the belly 4 hours from now...;)

Zaurrini

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
not bad at all.....

Homestyle Chicken Strips from Wendy's....

with Honey Mustard Sauce for dipping.
Actually, very appetizing....and surpisingly, i think it is REAL chicken.

downtown

Dec 2, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Agreed

These are delicious. I went with the heartland ranch dip my second time around. The chipotle dip is crap....

striker14

Jul 29, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Ragazzi's on 22nd

You all should hit this cafe for a bite to eat :D
DELICIOUS true Italian food and coffee!! Very reasonably priced!! There is a big screen to catch the matches and fuzbol as well!!

Ragazzi's on 22nd (across from Renfrew Community Centre)

Tell them Mel B sent ya!! ;)

Zaurrini

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Lunch Truck

Why oh why....do I keep going back to the Lunch Lady?

To small egg rolls.
$1 a piece.

I dont feel full, just different.

....and NO sensei, no oranges today :(

SC

Jul 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Try this unbelievably perfect soccer diet plan!

You can't go wrong with homemade bread with old cheddar cheese thrown in the middle to make the perfect grill cheese sandwich. A handful of salty dry roasted peanuts, a few life brand bbq pringles and three cups of tea to wash it down!

+SCgrowingbeforehereyes :wa:

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Went to "Frenchies" on Helmeken & Howe last week, to check out their Montreal Smoked Meat sandys. This is the place advertising on the TEAM 1040.

Basically, if you go there, you only have to choose from the smoked meat, or a "steamer" (hot dog). The smoked meat sandwiches are offered in 8, 10, 12, or 14 ounces.

Personally, I was in heaven. The 10 oz was more than enough. Stacked very high. The only place out here I've had such a damn good sandwich is Kaplan's Deli (as Peter put me on to, here).

Screw You Captain

Nov 1, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dude, I agree that few sandwiches compare with a nice 4 inch tall smoked meat. Come on out to Montreal and we'll hook you up. Hell, bring your sister in law, too.

Today's lunch will be a merguez sandwich on baguette- spicy Morrocan lamb sausage, very nice.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Long time no talk!

I've often contemplated coming out there just for the sandwiches. I know there are other attractions, but they will just get me in trouble. I'm hoping that when (if) you ever come back, you'll have some good tales to share.

The sister in law has found a serious boyfriend...so serious, she's introduced him to the Muslims. Yes, another white guy infiltrates the clan. I think they're blaming the whole degradation of the community on me now.

Have a good winter festival...say hi to Le Bonnehomme de Neige for me.

BlazeArmy

Not Bright
Dec 13, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Went to lunch truck today. Felt good going in. Ventured to have the Mexi stick. The pain I'm in now is undescribable. Gut bomb. It did taste good though.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Did it this week: the perfect sandwich taste test.

Wednesday at Kaplan's: had the Morley's Megamerger, pictured here. A sensual blend of hot corned beef and hot pastrami, pilled 4" high.

Yesterday went back to Frenchie's, and had the 12 oz Montreal smoked meat. Also about 4" high.

Both places charge about $11.00 for the sandwiches, and are worth every penny. If you don't like juicy, tender, thinly sliced, fatty, succulent, hot sandwiches...don't go to these places.

SC

Jul 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dude, if you're posting that stuff at 7:46am, then what the heck are you eating for lunch/dinner? I'm surprised you're able to type :eek:

+SCwho'shavingperogiesforbreakfast :eek:

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Well, here's how it works: I reported this morning on my lunches from the previous two days.

SC: seeing as you have free time these days, I'd highly recommend finding one of these places to give some un-biased reporting.

Dudewhostartsworkveryearly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0