Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

What's for Lunch?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Two coffees, and pasta salad.

Lisa, once again, looks phenominal! Short, tight summer skirt (Ally McBeal length, low cut front).

Stalking is good,

Dude.

Demolition

Sep 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Rotten Ron's

Had to take the kid's for some happy meals today. So what the hell I had to have one myself too.

Lisa, once again, looks phenominal! Short, tight summer skirt (Ally McBeal length, low cut front).

Dude I know what you mean about PERK:D , but you could have kept it a little secret:rolleyes: for the ones who already know about her. Now we're going to have to wait in huge line ups

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Lisa PERKS

I've been in line-ups there. Funny, there are never any women in those line-ups. I was driving by last week when she was outside mowing the lawn...she damn near caused two SEPERATE pile-ups!

Now, tell these guys Demo...am I really that crazy for loving her so?:confused:

OneConfusedDude

(Happy familly life, or jail time for stalking blond bombshell...decisions, decisions...)

Demolition

Sep 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
What does Mrs. DWMC think about this??

I've been in line-ups there. Funny, there are never any women in those line-ups.

You know what I've never seen any women there either. I expect those line ups to be huge now that you've leaked this impotant info.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Mrs. DWMC calls her "Boobie Bouncealot".:D

I think she's starting to get suspicious, now that I'm going twice daily.

Funny, I went in there one day with a colleague on our way to a site visit, and (of course) the topic came up: fake, or real? Well, I guess I leaned over just far enough that my cell phone automatically called back to the house, and recorded our entire conversation on the home voice mail!

Talk about busted! Not quite as bad as the time my phone called back when a buddy and I were on our way up to Whistler for a stag...but that's another story entirely.

Lesson: ALWAYS LOCK YOUR CELL PHONE KEYPAD!
:rolleyes:

Demolition

Sep 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Talk about busted! Not quite as bad as the time my phone called back when a buddy and I were on our way up to Whistler for a stag...but that's another story entirely.

I think there should be a thread directly devoted to this topic:D

Screw You Captain

Nov 1, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
unlucky

Dude, you are a walking comedy of errors. Let's gp for coffee when I go on holidays; stalking can be lonely business...

Chinese with the Captain today. The poor guy spent his entire lunch picking oignons out of his chow mein. My sweet 'n sour pork entrails were delish.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I've fallen...

Well, I buckled today- fell off the healthy eating bandwagon with a resounding THUD...

KFC 3 piece chicken pack w/ fries and gravy. About every 6 months, the grease from my last KFC meal clears my system, and I have the "cravings" again. The secret to KFC isn't in the spices; it's in the gravy. You can eat that stuff with a fork! It's delicious...it's spectacular...it's... heavenly...

Now I feel full. And different.:eek: :eek: :eek:

SYC: BYOB (bring your own binoculars). :cool:

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Back on the wagon...for now

Back to a salad wrap today.:(

Hey, if any of you need your wooden coffee table oiled, I have enough comming out of my pores after yesterday's lunch to do about 5. :eek:

Going to Whistler tonight, and my first stop will be Spitz Burgers. I'll take a photo for "all y'all", and show you what the best burger in the world is made of.:eek:

TheRob

Jul 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
TheRob is eatin' healthy today.

A one day old MacDonalds double cheeseburger, a BBQ'd cheesburger, followed by some BBQ'd corn chips, and carrots.

Gotta have my carrots.

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Not One day old Today

TheRob went for the Double-cheese burger meal agian. How much RottinRonnies for you TRob.

I went with the BigMac Meal Super Size with a Coke, less two burger patties to TR.

Great pre-game meal for two Imports starters at S. Memorial tonight.
Coach Notty I am ready to go.

HOS

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Well HOS, you couldn't get any worse than your "Burnt toast" episode so why not? All this talk of McDonalds makes me want to run out and get a Double Quarter Pounder with cheese combo, but I can't. I have a game tonight and unlike HOS I would like to play well.

I'm off to get the new Chicken teriyaki /onion sandwich from Subway. It's fabulous. I also need my standard 6" Tuna to fill the extra gap. I'll wash it all down with a big glass of MILK.

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Subway = Playing Well

Sorry to burst your bubble knvb, but Subway is not going to make you play well.

Maybe you ate some subs before you went to kick the ball with Guinness, and beat him at PIG.
Subs won't save you against Khalsa tonight, I think Burnt Toast plays for them.

MilkdoestheHOSgood

Zaurrini

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Delena's Taverna

In Langley....

Amazing Food.

Flaming Sakanaki (sp?---any Greeks out there that can correct me...)
A fried Cheese, doused in some liquor and then lit up the Saudi goalie...

Absolutley amazing.

Had it a few days ago, but it is still fresh in my mind...

:D :D :D :D out of Four:D

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Does anyone eat lunch anymore? Zaurrini are you out of Oranges? Did the lunch truck break down? Dude did the Mrs. catch you going to the Coffee bar 9 times a day. I can hear it now.... "what do you mean you spend the rent on Coffee?"

Today I had "Pork" chow mien from a greasy little spoon run by Koreans called the Sandwich tree. Very filling for $5.95. Washed it down with a Kiwi Snapple.

For some reason I'm strangely drawn to poles and fire hydrants and seem to walk around my chair 15 times before I sit..... Odd.

Woof, KNVB

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
KNVB- everyone knows how you're drawn to poles. I don't think it has anything to do with the ground mutt you had for lunch today.:eek:

I was disappointed Monday; went to get my coffee, and Lisa wasn't there, but this 45-year old-is bald guy. Very disappointing:( . Lisa was back at it Tuesday, though.:D

Sometimes I bring my son with me before dropping him off to daycare. Yesterday, he was pretending he was "Bob the Builder", going to get coffee. "Just like Dad."

"Can you fill up my cup, Coffee Girl?", he says to his Mom. Mrs. Dude promptly answers, "My hoots aren't nearly big enough to be the Coffee Girl, Bob.":eek:

I'm thinking it may be wise to cut down from 9 x day...

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dude from what I hear you have fond memories of the poles as well. After all didn't you meet Mrs Dude twirling around one during the lunch hour showat Delanies? Excellent "beef dip" from what I hear. Tell me did she ever take that shower?

BTW, her hoots are plenty big enough to sreve bob. :eek:

The Sandwich Tree here in Richmond has had the same specials every week for at least 3 years running. Monday- "Rover" stew and rice Tuesday- "Spot" burger with fries. Wednesday- Left over "Rover" stew and Potato. Thursday "Pork" Chow mien :rolleyes: Friday.... I can't remember I'm always at McDonalds.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Delanies

Who you been talking to? No, I didn't meet Mrs. Dude there...but there have been more than a few lost afternoons at that place. Yes, good beef dip.

Those are the days I tell Mrs. Dude my game was at Point Grey, and one of our guys broke his leg...

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Wendy's Double burger combo. Super sized of course with Root beer to wash it all down. Not nearly as tasty as the dogwich I had yesterday, but it hits the spot all the same.

I have this strange craving for Pacho fries though. Must be all the subliminal hints Rangers been dropping. :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0