Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

What's for Lunch?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zaurrini

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Screw You Captain....

Catered Lunch YES!
but not from Mrs Z.

Anducci's provided lunch at the Building where I work...
Hop Skip and a Jump, and I am eating Penne with a tomato sauce!!!!

Delicious...

:D

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Broke down

The two tuna sandwiches, and the banana the missus packed for me were gone by 10:30. I broke down and went to McDonalds for a fat kid combo. Super sized no less.

Fcuk it! I'll just be fat. It can't be all bad. Rangerforever seems to enjoy himself why can't I!?. :rolleyes:

Hos read your post and tell me what's wrong with it.

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yes, but.....

Chinese Food Very Very Good
Wing Wong how much you weigh, One Ton

HOSisturningJapiniso
Something just doesn't seem right. It could just be me. With all the grease I consume it must have over flowed my arteries and moved onto my eyes.
:rolleyes:

Small details, KNVB

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
It moved Jerry...it moved!!!!

Fruit Loops. Two big bowls. And my second cup of coffee bought from "Lisa" at Perk Street Drive-Thu Espresso- corner of Fraser Hwy & 184th Street, Cloverdale.

Even if you are making the trip from Nanaimo, it is well worth it to get a good look at Lisa. Small blond, tiny waist, and "off the chart" sized tits! She wears a low cut blouse / tank top EVERY DAY! Her clientelle is exclusively male. This girl would not be out of place in a Penthouse magazine.

She's open until 1:00 every day. She takes Saturdays off. Check it out. Trust me.:eek:

Tucan Sam.

TheRob

Jul 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dude-where'smycar? = Professional Stocker/Stalker.

TheRob had leftover pasta salad from a birthday BBQ bash on Saturday. Finished it off with some Sour Cream and Onion Taco chips and some carrots.

Gotta have my carrots!:D

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Is Dude a professional stocker at Safeway or Costco? Or did you mean stalker?

Nothing like glaring spelling/grammatical mishaps to get TB back into the flow of things :rolleyes:

2 bagels and 2 cups of coffee for lunch so far today... Wendy's is calling my name on the drive home...

~TB.

J_B

Jul 22, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Empty Wallet

After a good size(12" beefeater) lunch at quizno's I have discovered that my wallet is empty. Not bad but still don't get enough jalepeno's.

Cheers
JB

sensei_hanson

Jun 29, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Now that the Penticton soccer club is sponsored by Tim Hortons, I think you should up your contract demands to include free lunches for the duration of the season. Nothing says successful arbitration like a box of Boston Cream donuts.

This way, you 1) cure the empty wallet syndrome and 2) actually get something out of playing for the Pinnacles, aside from getting tooled on every week-end.

Chicken Stew in a bread bowl, that's good eatin',
0-4 to start the season, that's a beatin'.

-Sensei.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Stalker

What's wrong with being a little obsessed? Hey...a little stalking never hurt anyone.:rolleyes: Besides, it's not like I followed her home (ran out of gas, actually).

Regs, you'll learn all about the new levels of fantasizing about women- like TheRob & I have- after you move past the hand holding / chick flick stage with your girl next door.

Myth #1: Women actually get hornier when they're pregnant.
Counter attack (soon to be put in place): Get snipped, but don't tell the wife. This way you can keep "trying".

Anyhow...back to the topic...

My lovely wife brought me back a shrimp sandwich and seafood chowder. Finally satisfied (my stomach, that is).

Zaurrini

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
New York Grill

A very tasty Chicken Caesar Lettuce Wrap....

For $5 you cannot go wrong....

Three :D out of four , on the smile scale

No orange:(

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Early lunch

Mrs. Dude's Cauliflower Currie soup, and a buttered bun.

Sounds like shite, tastes like heaven.
:D :D :D :D out of 5:D

Going to visit Lisa in about an hour on my way out to Coquitlam, and buy my second coffee of the day.
:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: out of 5:eek:

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Going down to Birtch Bay to help a buddy move some stuff, and will be eating fish & chips with MGD.

Got two coffees again today. Lisa is literally busting out. Her tank top barely covers her nipples.

I repeat: WELL WORTH THE TRIP!:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0