Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

We're maddy for St. Paddy

Are you going?

• Yes.

Votes: 6 40.0%
  • No.

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Maybe.

Votes: 6 40.0%
  • Only if that anal twat Ballbaby isn't.

Votes: 4 26.7%

• Total voters

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Were maddy for St. Paddy

First off who the tre-men-dous bird in the advertisement? Second, who is going? I'm thinking about it, but I've yet to receive my personal invite from the part owner, confirming my private booth by the Pacho machine.The cnut. (Fcuk off Ballbaby)

Nothing like getting pissed up on a Monday night. Again.

Fastshow

Jun 29, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
figure.......

She has a cracking figure but her boat race has a bit of the transsexuals about it.

I didn't know there was such a thing as a Pacho machine. Revelation. I don't even know what a Pacho is or why, as a word, it needs to be capitalised but there it is.

I intend to investigate this mythical dish in June. Do I need to book early in order to avoid disappointment?

TheRob

Jul 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I'm drunk every night. Mondays are no different.

So is it official then? The un-official TTP gathering will take place at KOB's on St. Patty's Day? Sweet.

Bring in some extra Guinness Ranger. You're going to need it.:D I'm going to two fist it all night. Guinness(the beer, not the fellow:rolleyes: queers:mad: )in one hand, and Kilkenny in the other. Beautiful.

What time should we get there? Before the crowds I would imagine. Seven? Seven thirty?

Is Regs going to come to this one or is he getting engaged again?:eek: I'm kidding. I'm kidding.:D

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Well let me know soon. I was planning on attending with Mrs. Dude and the Mini Dudes, but do I need to leave them at home?

Conflicted and confused (not like that Vaggie, you fcuking queer bait. Don't get your hopes up).:confused:

Fastshow

Jun 29, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
ponce.......

.......but do I need to leave them at home?

What a stupid question. It's a piss-up. Do you usually have your ankle-biters 'round when you go out for a piss-up with your friend?

That's a red card.

Jesus H. Christ, man.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Not really...we were planning on a nice dinner at the Pacho Palace, but now that there may be an opportunity for a piss-up, of course I'd leave the ankle-bitters at home!

Just looking for clarification is all.

Sister Mary and Joseph...
:rolleyes:

Fastshow

Jun 29, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
enough.......

I've had enough of your backchat, son. I've sent you off, anything further and I'll report you to the league.

How's that for clarification?

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: enough.......

Originally posted by Fastshow
I've had enough of your backchat, son. I've sent you off, anything further and I'll report you to the league.

:D

Where the fcuk do I start?
After having a good cry from all the love on here, I'm lost for words for the first time of my TTP life.

A Pacho is an old Irish delicacy.
Originating in County Cork around the mid-1500s, this dish went on to fame and popularity greater than that of Haggis in Celtic brotheren Scotland.
Spanish colonists in the Americas soon caught on and formulated a similar dish in what was later named Nachos.
Those fcuking Mexicans.
They fcuking bastardized it with fcuking corn meal insted of potatoes and added of all things to fcuk it right up - guacomole.
THAT was the extent of their originality?
Bastards I say once again.
If it ain't broke don't fix it.
Lattice potatoes, cheese, green onions, and Emeralrd Isle DressingTM.
Aaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhh Pachos.

It gets fcuking packed at the opening bell basically.
Goes on all day from there.
Wee ones?
Always welcome as it is a restaurant as opposed to Pub, but on that day, ah well, um, I wouldn't advise it.
Not unless you want your kids saying to the Grandparents the next day:
"Fcuk you Jimmy, and fcuk you too ya wee cnut".
Guinness and Kilkenny should be in abundance - God help us all if it isn't.

Fastshow

Jun 29, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
nosh.......

A Pacho is an old Irish delicacy.
Originating in County Cork around the mid-1500s, this dish went on to fame and popularity greater than that of Haggis in Celtic brotheren Scotland.
Spanish colonists in the Americas soon caught on and formulated a similar dish in what was later named Nachos.
Those fcuking Mexicans.
They fcuking bastardized it with fcuking corn meal insted of potatoes and added of all things to fcuk it right up - guacomole.
THAT was the extent of their originality?
Bastards I say once again.
If it ain't broke don't fix it.
Lattice potatoes, cheese, green onions, and Emeralrd Isle DressingTM.
Aaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhh Pachos.

It gets fcuking packed at the opening bell basically.
Goes on all day from there.
Wee ones?
Always welcome as it is a restaurant as opposed to Pub, but on that day, ah well, um, I wouldn't advise it.
Not unless you want your kids saying to the Grandparents the next day:
"Fcuk you Jimmy, and fcuk you too ya wee cnut".
Guinness and Kilkenny should be in abundance - God help us all if it isn't.

I'd hate to read one of your posts in which you weren't lost for words. Fcuk's a lattice potato? Sounds a bit posh to me. You sure it's Irish?

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Just a lost wee Teddy Bear

Posh/Irish is a bit of a contradiction in terms I must say. :D

Don't forget to wear your orange sash on the weekend. ;)

Jinky

Jun 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Originally posted by Dude,

Sister Mary and Joseph...

It's Jesus, Mary and Joseph.

You can't even break the commandments properly.

Some bible-belt resident you are.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Doh.

I could have written, "Jesus Christ flying a hangglidder", but Fasty has cornered the market on such quotes.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
No chance. He's had Jesus driving a moped, then riding a bicycle built for two...surely a hangglidder was next.

Fastshow

Jun 29, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
steward's inquiry.........

RF,

My orange sash should be out from the dry cleaners for Saturday along with my standard Protestant-issue lucky blue underpants and Pride of Lion's Gate Dog's Ear t-shirt.

Dood,

I don't know how many fcuking times I can do this but you've earned it. If for no other reason than it would appear as though you're now committing my posts to memory.

I'll let Saint know. Mrs. Saint is the Fastshow Club secretary, bless her. She's up to her fcuking eyeballs, as you can imagine.

Now get the fcuk off the park before I ring the rozzers.

CDK

Jul 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I can't stand the taste of Irish beer... will KO's be serving Molsen Canadian with green food colouring in it?

If not, I'll just order a Heineken...it comes in a green bottle.

We're not expected to wear green there are we? It would clash with my blue eyes and I just can't have that.

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I with Seedy on this one. Last year all the green food coloring played some awful tricks on my digestive system. If you follow or even if you don't...

Leave the green out of my beer.

Bah Humbug.

Fastshow

Jun 29, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
vain........

It would clash with my blue eyes and I just can't have that.

That's why I drink Bloody Mary's or vodka cranberry. It sucks when a bevvy colour clashes with your eyes.

SC

Jul 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
CDK I hope you don't call yourself Canadian either

Originally posted by CDK
Molsen Canadian

Who the FCUK spells M O L S O N the CDK way?:rolleyes:

To the rest of you, if you're not Irish, then don't celebrate:mad: Or at least don't complain about the green beer.

I'll be 'half' celebrating the traditional way, in this wonderful country they call the 'Republic of China':wa:

+SCasalwayswillstartafewdaysearly:)

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0

Latest posts