Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

We're maddy for St. Paddy

Are you going?

• Yes.

Votes: 6 40.0%
  • No.

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Maybe.

Votes: 6 40.0%
  • Only if that anal twat Ballbaby isn't.

Votes: 4 26.7%

• Total voters

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Seedy Kay:
We do not serve swill that is Molson Canadian.
The back farmer's field behind the joint serves horse piss that is better than that shite. :D

Molson and Heini's are in bottle format, not draught.
It appears you are a lager man.
I suggest 1516 produced by Okanagan Springs.
Great stuff.
Granville Island also on tap is a nice cheeky little lager.

With respect to green, whether in attire or dumped in your pint, it is preferred but certainly not mandatory.

NO CELTIC SCARFS ALLOWED. ;)

Fasty:
I have a dilemma.
Something green I, err, put in my system, makes my eyes red.
However, I have green eyes normally.
Do I then drink green beer or something red like Caesars?
It seems I'm damned if I go one way and damned if I go the other way.
Perhaps Jinky could help me on this one.

:confused:

Jinky

Jun 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
The only question that should be asked in connection with St. Paddy's day is, "How the fcuk did I get home last night"?

~HTHBH

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Answer:

You took Skytrain to TTP Headquarters with TB and crashed on the official TTP couch

:D

~Regs.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Unfortunately, I will not be able to make it out on Monday, due to the distance. My wife will still be working at the Russian Center until 9:30. Maybe at the next TTP function. Have a great time anyway.

Captain

SC

Jul 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
starting VERY early...

Have a GREAT time lads...

+SCwhohasfoundouttheTaiwaneseknowhowtocelebratethisgloriousday
:D :D :D :D :wa: :) ;) :eek: :eek: :eek:

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Holly hell, TTP missed out BIG TIME on this one. Rangerforever snapped and opened up the bar from 10:30 to 12:00. Fcuking free pints for all remaining. I knew love came in all forms, but fat and bald was not what I was expecting.

It did take four lads and a large waitress to hold him down after he said it. Man it was worth it though...

Other than the free pints, one after another, the remaining Rangers taking the absolute piss out of PAU was the highlight of the night. You got to love post match trash talking. Almost disgraceful really.

I may need to call in sick tomorrow.

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
It was a tough call but I'm hoping the goodwill that was generated from the free pints will pay off future dividends.
You have to invest in your clientele sometimes.
Aside from that I couldn't put up with Guinness' and KNVBs whinging much longer.
But those two sole pisser/bastards should have been rewarded for their amazing loyalty to our franchise.

;)

Guinness

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
RF

Too bad I was there for 4 hours and didn't recieve a free pint as per usual... Cheap cnut!!!:mad: Typical really, wait for the soft red headed kids to come in during last call, to hand out a free round... Fcuking disgraceful indeed...

Captain, nae worries, by the time anything FREE was handed out, you and Parkputz would have been passed out in the back seat of your Lincon Continental!!!;)

GuinnesspayedforhisGuinness!!!:mad:

Fastshow

Jun 29, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
damn Irish........

I hope the Guinness at Miss O'Bryan's is better than the discharge I consumed Monday night. Hell's bollocks. It couldn't have been the quantity as my nine pints were only one more than that poof Walks so something must've been off with the taps. Filthy. Whatever it was, the bottom fell out of my world yesterday morning. Or perhaps it was the other way round. We're talking Hitchcokc's 'The Birds' in one lavatory pan. Christ.

I'm looking forward to free pints at Miss O'Bryan's in June. Afterall, it is the only reason I'm coming home for a holiday. That and to see KNVB, of course.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Fat Monkey, take note: that was probably the more unique description of a butt sneeze I've ever read.

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Free Champagne

You could at least offer it to the GEU first for winning instead of offering it up to someone else.
;)

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0