Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 2 Week 22

Dark Knight

Sep 26, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
Red cards. First our player fouled a player and kicked the ball away yellow shown. ten seconds after for saying " that's nice" looking away from Jimmy shown a red. How many countless times have we all played were we comment with "bullshit" or that's a brutal call and nothing else shown. Lets get this straight, its mens soccer we all hear the language at the professional level and its atrocious. LOL and I know were not professionals. I agree with the yellow he gave our player for stepping on the field a few meters before our other player was off. Its expected hes a panzi. But he just had to go and say its "FIFA rules". Surburbanator, you were off for the first half tying your shoe laces w.e. but your players exact comments were what does this ref have against you. Plus the countless head shakes from your teammates for fouls. And those fouls were against us. Red to our spectator yelling "that was expected". Jimmy knew who he was and out to get him for anything. I'm done ranting, goodnight gentlmen, Jimmy Jones stop crying over last season and being a washed up excuse of a coach.

suburbanator

Oct 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
I hate to say this , but to three of our players said that Thomas Mills said to "fcuk us over". I highly doubt that, we assumed that this was one of his ways to cover his ass for his officiating. Not to mention last season when we played for Jimmy Jones, after a few games we lost due to some poor calls. Jimmy would always say the league and Thomas were out to get us and put in essays for how the same ref screwed us over for games..

Really? Lets think about this. You figure Thomas, or the league is out to f*ck You? Then why they hell would they have scheduled potentially the most important match for the standings, The day after our Semi-final cup game?

League did you a favour, we played a 2 hour match less than 24 hours prior to having to play you and had no gas in the tank. So you can take the "league is out to get you theory" and come up with a better excuse for taking a run at the official.

And if you want a referee Not to be one-sided... perhaps you shouldn't call him names, call him a racist, or any of the other things your bench and players had to say... Racist was the funniest of them all...not sure how that works.

lmessi.10

Dec 2, 2013
Tokens
Dirty Money
^^ Why would they schedule a game that is potentially the biggest game of the season with that ref? knowing that we had sent in a full report saying there is conflict of interest for both parties and it wouldn't work out?

The official was a joke - and if your team is blind enough not to see that, sure go for it- send your reports in, telling whoever that the official was brilliant.

and before you start stating facts - please get them straight - the kids calling him a racist etc, were the referees friends on the sideline, that were also heckling our players.

at the end of the day - it doesn't matter what we say or what we do - its simply impossible to be playing in a controlled league and thats what makes this league a joke.

anyways thats the end of this crap - we've got bigger and more important games to prepare and try to finish out the season in first place.

good luck..

ps jimmy jones - ive got this massive tree that needs chopping down in my backyard.. come by..

suburbanator

Oct 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
^^

The official was a joke - and if your team is blind enough not to see that, sure go for it- send your reports in, telling whoever that the official was brilliant.

My team feels he was hard on you... I heard it from several guys that were on the pitch. As a coach however, I look at the whole picture... which includes how my team deals with officials. This year we have managed only 2 yellows for chirping at officials... go back two seasons and we had 15+.... its about respect no matter what donk is in the center of the pitch.

Any time the referee warns you and you fail to listen... kind of a moot point as to whether or not he was a dick or not. He warned your bench, he warned the already suspended player and he warned both managers about subbing at center and after the players had left the pitch.

Good luck in your remaining matches. I mean that seriously, I do wish your team all the best and enjoy our games against each other. I do not however like or condone behavior which ruins or defaces our division or our league.

cascadesoccer

Oct 7, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Celtic 4-1 twu, we scored on our first play and first shot and were up 4-0, 20 in. They got one before half and we coasted through the rest hitting a post and a cross bar. Onto a Friday Sunday double fixture

Fat Rabbit

Feb 27, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Subs right. You guys need to learn how to deal with refs, jumping all over them early isn't going to benefit you. We (and I) have learned that the hard way a few times this year.

cascadesoccer

Oct 7, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Tough game tonight at westview and like light knight said 2-1 to temple. They controlled us in the first and ended the half 2-0. We turned it up in the second and had our share of chances but could only pull 1 back. They play some fantastic footy and definitely deserve to be a top of the table with dynamo. Lots of quality 1 touch and movement and a good group of guys. Congrats on the promotion boys. Onto delta Sunday to finish the year. Cheers Cascade

light knight

Sep 8, 2013
Tokens
Dirty Money
Thanks cascade! Great season! You guys played great tonight! Almost had us in the second! Goodluck on sunday! With league done! Now eye on the biggest prize of the year! Provincials! Going to be one hell of a cup! Congrats to my temple boys! Great season! Goodluck to the rest of the teams left for cup!

cascadesoccer

Oct 7, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Celtic 3-1 delta. Luckily we had call ups today and thanks to the boys who came out and helped. Been a really hard year for us with lengthy injuries but the win put us into 5th and the final provincial spot. Hopefully a few weeks of rest can get our numbers up for provincials.

suburbanator

Oct 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Celtic 3-1 delta. Luckily we had call ups today and thanks to the boys who came out and helped. Been a really hard year for us with lengthy injuries but the win put us into 5th and the final provincial spot. Hopefully a few weeks of rest can get our numbers up for provincials.

Couple weeks off? Provi's start NEXT weekend I believe for the B Cup...enjoy the 6 day break!

Congrats!

Sub.

suburbanator

Oct 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Thanks cascade! Great season! You guys played great tonight! Almost had us in the second! Goodluck on sunday! With league done! Now eye on the biggest prize of the year! Provincials! Going to be one hell of a cup! Congrats to my temple boys! Great season! Goodluck to the rest of the teams left for cup!

Congrats!! Well done to win the league, the second half of the schedule certainly made it difficult.

Good luck in provincials to everyone.

tbirds10

Mar 28, 2014
Tokens
Dirty Money
Congrats!! Well done to win the league, the second half of the schedule certainly made it difficult.

Good luck in provincials to everyone.
With temple promoted you guys should be the team to beat in div 2 again next year, if it was up to me I wouldn't even wanna win div 2 and be thrown in against prem teams in the pak. Better to be a top competitor for the presidents and b cup provincials IMO.

suburbanator

Oct 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
With temple promoted you guys should be the team to beat in div 2 again next year, if it was up to me I wouldn't even wanna win div 2 and be thrown in against prem teams in the pak. Better to be a top competitor for the presidents and b cup provincials IMO.

Yup... and with 10 guys hitting 32 this year we are closer to Masters than Div 1 in my opinion.

Would like to see some minor shuffling of the deck, teams like Westcoast United D4 move up to 2 etc.. and even team like Delta 91's probably deserved another go as they seemed so close at times.

Looking forward to some beers at the banquet, providing we don't have a match the next day!

Sub.

tbirds10

Mar 28, 2014
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yeah agreed, division 2 will be a good competitive division next year. Westcoast Milan, North Delta Titans are both good squads. Poco Royals also have an excellent back line and could play in 2.

I watched the stream of the Presidents and you guys clearly had the stronger squad. Dynamo number 11 was a joy to watch and really gave United problems all game. United had some decent guys but a lot of weaker players they can hide in div 4 but not against your team. Deserving winners and really classy game from both teams, didn't see any dangerous challenges or poor sports.

suburbanator

Oct 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yeah agreed, division 2 will be a good competitive division next year. Westcoast Milan, North Delta Titans are both good squads. Poco Royals also have an excellent back line and could play in 2.

I watched the stream of the Presidents and you guys clearly had the stronger squad. Dynamo number 11 was a joy to watch and really gave United problems all game. United had some decent guys but a lot of weaker players they can hide in div 4 but not against your team. Deserving winners and really classy game from both teams, didn't see any dangerous challenges or poor sports.

Thanks for the feedback, and yes #11 was on fire for sure....

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0