Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 2 Week 22

cascadesoccer

Oct 7, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
FVRD 1-1 Celtic, a stolen point for us tonight, the signings this team have made, is a big difference, few prem guys signed down, they're very fast and move the ball well. If their strikers learned to pass, instead of trying to be on the next nike commercial, they could be a top contender. They went up 1-0 on a give away and a nice finish just under the bar from about 20 out. They had the ball more but only created chances from distance, they may have had 15 shots but only hit the net on about 5 times. We tied it up off a set piece with about 10 to go. Then their CM, a very quality player, but has no control over emotions took a second yellow from running through guys backs. Didnt make much of a difference as there was only about 3 minutes left when it happened, but it won't help them in cup. Bye this week then a Friday/Sunday vs Temple and Delta 91's to finish the year.

mjy9

Sep 9, 2010
Tokens
Dirty Money
Cascade come out on Saturday? We play at 4 Pitt turf then majority staying after to watch the wcfc united pres cup semis right after

ZidaneFan

Oct 2, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
exactly how many league games are we playing this year? 11 teams in the div = 20 games...
will we play them all?

suburbanator

Oct 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
exactly how many league games are we playing this year? 11 teams in the div = 20 games...
will we play them all?

Yes... assuming there are no further snow-days playing them out should be pretty straight forward.

We have our remaining 3 league games in the next 6 days.

cascadesoccer

Oct 7, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
It's a real shame the club is like that. The guys who showed up to play us were good guys but the club should be folded. It's a waste of time for everyone when you only play every few weeks. Thy did it Burnaby metro they should have done it to CCB too. My 2 cents at least

light knight

Sep 8, 2013
Tokens
Dirty Money
Temple with a 4-3 win over dynamo. Temple got a red card AGAIN in the 35 minute but were up 2-1 at the time. Dynamo striker twice in a row in the second half to be up 3-2. Dynamo scored an own goal to make 3-3 with 25 mintues to go. It was hard fought and then with dynamo pressing, temple scored with 5 minutes to go on a counter attack to win this crutual game. The cards issued do not mean anything because of the horrible ref. both teams played a great clean game and walked off that field knowing everything was left on the table. Whoever missed this game really missed a cracker! Great game temple with the man down and goodluck to dynamo the rest of the way. Classy lads!

suburbanator

Oct 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Temple with a 4-3 win over dynamo. Temple got a red card AGAIN in the 35 minute but were up 2-1 at the time. Dynamo striker twice in a row in the second half to be up 3-2. Dynamo scored an own goal to make 3-3 with 25 mintues to go. It was hard fought and then with dynamo pressing, temple scored with 5 minutes to go on a counter attack to win this crutual game. The cards issued do not mean anything because of the horrible ref. both teams played a great clean game and walked off that field knowing everything was left on the table. Whoever missed this game really missed a cracker! Great game temple with the man down and goodluck to dynamo the rest of the way. Classy lads!

Relatively accurate, we were gassed the last 20 mins thanks the double header game this weekend and had no legs left in the last few. Unfortunate, but I had really hoped that the schedule would not bite us in the ass.

As far as the officiating, you cannot really imply that he was poor, you never gave him the chance. Your entire bench and squad talked back at him every whistle which resulted in cards.
IMO you guys owe me a big thanks to coming over to your bench and encouraging you to calm down and leave the referee alone as several guys were having a full go at him with insults and refusing to leave the pitch when asked, too many times this season we have seen people abuse the officials. I should have just left you alone to self-destruct.

Not sure what the league is going to make of your already suspended coach having to be removed from the game.... rules are rules guys.. do yourselves a favour and learn to hold back your comments and keep things classy with both your opponent (which you were) and the officials and you guys will be doing the entire league a favour as well as yourselves.

Anyhow good luck in your final games.

ThiKu

Nov 14, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sounds like a fascinating game! Interested hear how the league deals with a suspended coach then getting kicked out during his suspension again.

cascadesoccer

Oct 7, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Looks like its Temples league to lose now, I was fairly excited to see them go up, as Sunday night in surrey sucks, but then It looks like Coyotes are back so Sunday at 8pm is back again, fcuk! Nice to see Dynamo stay (if it happens) they're basically the same team as us, except they practice, great group over there. Interesting year to say the least, lets see how these remaining weeks, un fold.

light knight

Sep 8, 2013
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sounds like a fascinating game! Interested hear how the league deals with a suspended coach then getting kicked out during his suspension again.
Im not sure who our suspended coach was ... Red card was given to a person who was on the other side of the field fence

canuck2008

Apr 26, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money
Only players can be shown a red card. Coaches are assessed misconducts which the league classifies as a red and according to the discipline report it was a player not the coach who was carded. Normally I do not make many comments on TTP however I wish more teams would follow the example of Dynamo FC. I was fortunate to ref the semi final against FVRD and I cannot recall any notable dissent from you guys. having also reffed WCU in the early rounds, I would jump at the chance to do the final ..

Dark Knight

Sep 26, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
Lets get some facts straight. Normally I would let this go since we got the win. Especially since we were down a man for the majority of the game, came back and won minus the guy who scored 3 against dynamo and a completely

Dark Knight

Sep 26, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
Lets get some facts straight. Normally I would let this go since we got the win. Especially since we were down a man for the majority of the game, came back and won minus the guy who scored 3 against dynamo last time and a completely biased ref aka Jimmy Deep cokc Muncher Jones. NO bullshit to my face said give me a grand before the game or you wont win. Plus some other bullshit about last season. Also I hate to say this , but to three of our players said that Thomas Mills said to "fcuk us over". I highly doubt that, we assumed that this was one of his ways to cover his ass for his officiating. Not to mention last season when we played for Jimmy Jones, after a few games we lost due to some poor calls. Jimmy would always say the league and Thomas were out to get us and put in essays for how the same ref screwed us over for games. The ref Jimmy Jones has a horse cokc so deep up his ass from last season for 7 of his core players leaving his team. Must be from his standings in Div 1 last place 3 points -97. Please stay tuned for my next segment on what the cards were handed out for.:eek::banghead::wa: And it was shocking. By the way, who lets an overweight mammoth with cankles run around and ref. Its quite the spectacle.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0